Closed Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by minime View Post
    If they haven't decided on the next Bachelorette, I think tonight's show was the tryout, and it was between Des, Sarah, and AshLee.

First, it is usually one of the final 3 that turns around and heads back to the show. However, I don't think that the 2 girls that are left can carry their own show, and I don't think AshLee's performance tonight won her any fans (I think she actually lost some, especially since she tried to throw their golden boy under the bus). Second, everyone seems to love Des, and she seems like one of the more well-rounded contestants. Third, it just seemed odd that they gave Sarah such a big segment since she barely made it halfway through the show (if even). It seemed odd that Leslie didn't get her time in the spotlight tonight, being as how she was in the F4, but Sarah did.

I think fan reaction/sympathy factor will be gauged to decide between these 3 girls, based on tonight's show, if they haven't made their decision yet.

I think based on audience reaction Des is the favorite. Also ... watch again at how many times CH referred to her as the fan favorite, and how "everybody" loves her. Also ... when she spoke ... she spouted the company lines about being ready to find love, etc. I think the choice has been made and it's Des. Really, if you have time, do watch again at all of the foreshadowing (?) of Des as the Bachelorette.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    You are right, I saw that for the first time last night, when she accused Sean of making that statement. What makes me believe he did say that or something very similiar, is the way his eyes were darding every where but at her. When they went off the air, for a short period and they were talking, then came back on. He was looking her directly in her eyes but he had also come up with...he may have said something to lead her to believe that, if so, he was sorry.

That having been said, i believe Ashlee said that out of anger, after, he told her he decided he needed more fun in his marrage and he didn't believe he could have that fun with her. But, in my opinion, neither should have said what they did.

It would have been better left with the tried and true, "I developed deeper feelings for the other two girls during the last week." If he couldn't have fun with her, why wasn't she sent home sooner? The longer you stay the stronger the bond! That statment, put his feelings on a personal level and a personal attack on Ashlee as an individual. I've never seen another bachelor be that callous. I lost a lot of respect for, Sean last night.

Also, on the overnight date, knowing she thought she would be choosen, he should have started privately preparing her for going home. He had shown that respect before..why not with Ashley. She would have been hurt, but not blind sided for the world to see. From what was shown of the over-night date, I thought he acted like he was crazy about her, holding her hand and kissing it. That is a strong romantic gesture.
    Someone said ... and I don't know who it was ... maybe Jimmy Kimmel ? ... that AshLee and Sean um ... consummated their relationship in the fantasy suite and then he sent her home?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Someone said ... and I don't know who it was ... maybe Jimmy Kimmel ? ... that AshLee and Sean um ... consummated their relationship in the fantasy suite and then he sent her home?
    Boy JK gets around doesn't he. I wonder how he got into their fantasy suite
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    It's absolutely possible Sean said something like that -- AND that AshLee rearranged it in her head to fit what she WANTED him to say.
    I agree. When she said that he indicated that she should not "worry about the other girls" I can easily see her grilling him behind closed doors and him telling her not to "worry about the other girls" and concentrate on him. It's amazing what context can do to the meaning of a phrase.

AshLee is one messed up woman. I'm sorry, she was adopted at age 6 into a loving, extremely supportive family and has had an ideal family life ever since. This abandonment "crap" should be saved for people who really did have it rough.

Get over yourself AshLee - thank heavens Sean saw through it!

Buhbye Girl

To the Point

Regarding Sean's reaction to AshLee's accusations, I saw shock that she would say that, not guilt. I thought he was floored that he was being accused of something like that. I don't doubt that something was said that she totally twisted, I just don't buy it being what she accused him of saying.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I think he may have said, "There was nothing going on between me and either of the other two in the fantasy suite." She "heard" - "I have absolutely no feelings for either one of them. I love you from the depths of my soul and want to marry you and convince you that you'll never be abandoned again. And I already know what you want your engagement ring to look like, since you described it in such great detail. I can hardly wait to leave Thailand and go to California so I can get that ring for you."

To be honest, I think she is so delusional that she really believes that he said those things. I bet she'd be able to pass a lie detector test on it. I think they refer to people who can do that as "sociopaths." Sorry, I know that sounds cold - but AshLee seems to me to be someone with serious issues that she hasn't yet dealt with.
    NEPASue, Pandora2 and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Regular

In regards to AshLee's confrontation with Sean, I found an article (google "10 things you didn't see on women tell all") that gave some information of what went on behind the scenes, and this little snippet from that article is very telling:

"Apparently, AshLee kept a journal throughout her entire stint on “The Bachelor” that she told me she wrote in nearly every day. A week before heading to the “Women Tell All” episode, she pulled out her diary and flipped through a couple of entries to prepare for seeing Sean.

“I had written some things that he said to me on the overnight just because I never wanted to forget that. And some of the things, I thought, ‘I need to know why he told me those things and four days later, wiped me out,’” she said. “He did say it. Clearly, I wouldn’t just make something up on national television. I think he just forgot.”"

First, she had to write those things down in order to remember them? And who does that? I'm not saying people keep journals about what happens to them, especially with something such as this, but to specifically document all the things that he supposedly said to her, especially about the other girls? Seems like a set-up. I have no doubt that she spent a week preparing for the Women Tell All, but I think it was more along the lines of memorizing a script and rewording it to make him look awful than remembering everything that was said.

Second, after watching their interview segment for a second time, her facial expressions gave her away. She showed no shock to his denial, talked down to him, gave all the shrugging, knowing looks to Chris, and then stepped into the "you just don't remember, just say that" conversation. She rehearsed this from point A to point Z. She basically tried to hurt him in the same way that he hurt her. Happens a lot in relationships, and it's never pretty to see. I'm not sure that she completely made up the conversation, but I am fairly confident that she took bits and pieces of very private, intimate moments between the two of them and threw them back in his face.

Either way, it was pretty tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by minime View Post
    In regards to AshLee's confrontation with Sean, I found an article (google "10 things you didn't see on women tell all") that gave some information of what went on behind the scenes, and this little snippet from that article is very telling:

"Apparently, AshLee kept a journal throughout her entire stint on “The Bachelor” that she told me she wrote in nearly every day. A week before heading to the “Women Tell All” episode, she pulled out her diary and flipped through a couple of entries to prepare for seeing Sean.

“I had written some things that he said to me on the overnight just because I never wanted to forget that. And some of the things, I thought, ‘I need to know why he told me those things and four days later, wiped me out,’” she said. “He did say it. Clearly, I wouldn’t just make something up on national television. I think he just forgot.”"

First, she had to write those things down in order to remember them? And who does that? I'm not saying people keep journals about what happens to them, especially with something such as this, but to specifically document all the things that he supposedly said to her, especially about the other girls? Seems like a set-up. I have no doubt that she spent a week preparing for the Women Tell All, but I think it was more along the lines of memorizing a script and rewording it to make him look awful than remembering everything that was said.

Second, after watching their interview segment for a second time, her facial expressions gave her away. She showed no shock to his denial, talked down to him, gave all the shrugging, knowing looks to Chris, and then stepped into the "you just don't remember, just say that" conversation. She rehearsed this from point A to point Z. She basically tried to hurt him in the same way that he hurt her. Happens a lot in relationships, and it's never pretty to see. I'm not sure that she completely made up the conversation, but I am fairly confident that she took bits and pieces of very private, intimate moments between the two of them and threw them back in his face.

Either way, it was pretty tacky.
    I think you are correct...and so was Sean. This just further reinforces the fact that she can't be spontaneous. It is like all the other fun, relaxed, letting go things she tried doing with him...blindfold, screaming she loves him, etc. that were all very planned and organized. I think she is a very angry woman who seems to bring everything back to her abandonment issues...and she really needs to deal with those rather than just putting up a protective barrier. I hope her family encourages her to seek some therapy, but, somehow, I don't think she will listen.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

“I had written some things that he said to me on the overnight just because I never wanted to forget that. . . ."
    Some people journal to keep track of wonderful things. Others journal so they can keep track of all the wrongs they've ever believed that were done to them, so they can make sure NO ONE ever gets to forget. Wonder how many times the word "abandoned" appears on each page of AshLee's journal.

I've led workshops on forgiveness. As part of it, I invite participants to write down something that hurt them in the past that they need to let go of. We then put all their pages into a fireplace and set fire to them, signifying their willingness to let go of the past. AshLee needs some matches. Apparently, lots of them.
    dzigner, NEPASue, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Some people journal to keep track of wonderful things. Others journal so they can keep track of all the wrongs they've ever believed that were done to them, so they can make sure NO ONE ever gets to forget. Wonder how many times the word "abandoned" appears on each page of AshLee's journal.

I've led workshops on forgiveness. As part of it, I invite participants to write down something that hurt them in the past that they need to let go of. We then put all their pages into a fireplace and set fire to them, signifying their willingness to let go of the past. AshLee needs some matches. Apparently, lots of them.
    Ashlee? Matches? backingout.gif

Closed Thread