Closed Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his blog thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Tierra - did anyone else catch that she was Miss Young Nevada? She is Toddlers and Tiaras all grown up. Her "Sparkle" was a name her daddy gave her when she was doing pageants. She never said how young she was, but her feeling of entitlement seems to go way back.
    Alexxxx, jucamer and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Des reminds me of Jillian: they both seem outgoing and cheerful. I hope that Des, Sarah or AshLee is the next Bachelorette. Actually, I'd prefer Des or Sarah as the next Bachelorette... Des and Sarah have better attitudes then AshLee. Also, they always try to glam up the Bachelorettes. They even put fake eyelashes and sparkly dresses on Ashley the dentist.

why do I torment myself with this show? the best part for me was the ending and the montage to Magic....

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    why do I torment myself with this show? the best part for me was the ending and the montage to Magic....
    Actually, we quite enjoyed the majority of the text messages that were shown during the show. Of course, I would get so distracted reading them that I would miss part of what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Actually, we quite enjoyed the majority of the text messages that were shown during the show. Of course, I would get so distracted reading them that I would miss part of what was said.
    They are fun to read but sometimes I get TOO DISTRACTED reading them and miss the entire show....I mean all in all it was the usual women tell all....not much to say personally that we did not know or see on the show. I still have to admit, my favorite part of the show are the bloopers. Some are better then others but it does get a laugh out of me...cannot wait for the finale that letter he receives is driving me nuts!!!!

I had fun watching last night's show, just wish we heard more from Lesley and less from AshLee.

Oh! But I do want to know, what did AshLee mean by "checking on her?" Are they not driven off to the airport right afterward like we were led to believe? Did Sean actually have the option of going to talk to her before she left Thailand? Somebody fill me in!

The letter intrigues me only to the degree that I want to know who has such good penmanship and can write so straight on unlined stationery!
    Arielflies, cubsfan55 and Pandora2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I had fun watching last night's show, just wish we heard more from Lesley and less from AshLee.

Oh! But I do want to know, what did AshLee mean by "checking on her?" Are they not driven off to the airport right afterward like we were led to believe? Did Sean actually have the option of going to talk to her before she left Thailand? Somebody fill me in!

The letter intrigues me only to the degree that I want to know who has such good penmanship and can write so straight on unlined stationery!
    BB, as I understand it, the F3 is kept in seclusion at the final location. So no, they don't immediately go the airport and fly home.

I haven't read back so maybe some of you have already covered this. Anyone think AshLee's "performance" last night (especially with the whole set up about what Sean said in the fantasy suite) was her audition for Bachelorette - to see if Fleiss could control her enough?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

My "takeaway" from the AshLee interaction with Sean last night is that she is able to dig in to a point of view, and will not willingly change it.

"You SAID there was nothing between you and the other two finalists. You did. You said it. If you're saying now that you didn't say that, you're wrong. You said it. Period."

"I was abandoned as a child. It doesn't matter that I was adopted by loving parents and have had a lot of opportunities. I was abandoned. Nothing else matters. Period."

Good job dodging that bullet, Sean. You'd NEVER win an argument with her.

Sean addresses the AshLee stuff in his blog now posted in his blog thread.

Closed Thread