Closed Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan
    It's absolutely possible Sean said something like that -- AND that AshLee rearranged it in her head to fit what she WANTED him to say.
    I agree with this. AshLee made this mistake all season long, she was too much into how *she* was feeling and not seeing their relationship realistically. She definitely got caught up in the Bachelor bubble. She did look really great though.

Although I do like Desiree, I'd prefer Lesley Murphy as the next bachelorette. She's funny, smart and seems kinda sassy. She'd be like a Jillian/Ali bachelorette.

Sean has handled things really well, including the ladies (Ashlee), either he is a quick learner or is a natural at this show biz stuff. I really don't care who sent the letter or who he ends up with. I'm just glad it's almost over.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Regular

If they haven't decided on the next Bachelorette, I think tonight's show was the tryout, and it was between Des, Sarah, and AshLee.

First, it is usually one of the final 3 that turns around and heads back to the show. However, I don't think that the 2 girls that are left can carry their own show, and I don't think AshLee's performance tonight won her any fans (I think she actually lost some, especially since she tried to throw their golden boy under the bus). Second, everyone seems to love Des, and she seems like one of the more well-rounded contestants. Third, it just seemed odd that they gave Sarah such a big segment since she barely made it halfway through the show (if even). It seemed odd that Leslie didn't get her time in the spotlight tonight, being as how she was in the F4, but Sarah did.

I think fan reaction/sympathy factor will be gauged to decide between these 3 girls, based on tonight's show, if they haven't made their decision yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Sarah honey....every girl has been where you were. You can be sweet, smart, funny and a great person, and there will still be men who tell you...Yeah, I'm just not that into you...It's got nothing to do with an arm, it's all to do with chemistry. They will all tell you that, until you meet the one!
    ITA. And we've all been there and we all want to believe it's 'something else' because we think the alternative is that it's 'us.' It isn't us, I don't think -- it's just that we're not a match -- the two of us together are not a good match.
    ilja and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by minime View Post
    If they haven't decided on the next Bachelorette, I think tonight's show was the tryout, and it was between Des, Sarah, and AshLee.

First, it is usually one of the final 3 that turns around and heads back to the show. However, I don't think that the 2 girls that are left can carry their own show, and I don't think AshLee's performance tonight won her any fans (I think she actually lost some, especially since she tried to throw their golden boy under the bus). Second, everyone seems to love Des, and she seems like one of the more well-rounded contestants. Third, it just seemed odd that they gave Sarah such a big segment since she barely made it halfway through the show (if even). It seemed odd that Leslie didn't get her time in the spotlight tonight, being as how she was in the F4, but Sarah did.

I think fan reaction/sympathy factor will be gauged to decide between these 3 girls, based on tonight's show, if they haven't made their decision yet.
    I think you are right. AshLee, if she was in the running, is out based on her behaviour and how it was edited. No way do they present their next Bette as a b*tch and that was how she came across tonight. She attacked Sean, straight up calling him a liar, said she was over him, but, would not let go as to why she was sent home (even though he explained it well and she admitted that when she watched the show, she understood the connection with the final two), then she continued going on him during the break...and the clincher...after she told him to leave her alone and left, she expected him to go looking for her to see if she was OK? Nuts. It appears she and Tierra have a bit in common...both are delusional.

Sarah and Des seemed to be the ones set up as the next Bette. I think producers would love to have Sarah...another first...but, I think Des is just more the common man...or in this case woman. Plus, Des seems to be having a makeover...no bangs (although I prefer her with), and more make up. They should be starting filming in the next few weeks and the lead (particularly the women), always seem to have a makeover just before.
    Photobabe likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    AZHotFlash, thanks for asking that question!

Every week I read: "SPOILER FREE ZONE -- The threads will reopen after the west coast airing of the show."

and I have never understood because everything is spilled out here (yes, spilled, not spelled) minute by minute.
    cubsfan I think the part about the threads reopening after the west coast show has to do with the other threads on this board -- such as the individual women. At least I think that's it!
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Wow AshLee. Seriously? You'd better hope the potential men in your life never see any of this.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

I didn't like Des' makeover either. By glamming her up, they're taking away a lot of her girl-next-door appeal. I'm afraid you may be right, Midol, they're giving her the generic Bachelorette look.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I think you are right. AshLee, if she was in the running, is out based on her behavior and how it was edited. No way do they present their next Bette as a b*tch and that was how she came across tonight. She attacked Sean, straight up calling him a liar, said she was over him, but, would not let go as to why she was sent home (even though he explained it well and she admitted that when she watched the show, she understood the connection with the final two), then she continued going on him during the break...and the clincher...after she told him to leave her alone and left, she expected him to go looking for her to see if she was OK? Nuts. It appears she and Tierra have a bit in common...both are delusional.

Sarah and Des seemed to be the ones set up as the next Bette. I think producers would love to have Sarah...another first...but, I think Des is just more the common man...or in this case woman. Plus, Des seems to be having a makeover...no bangs (although I prefer her with), and more make up. They should be starting filming in the next few weeks and the lead (particularly the women), always seem to have a makeover just before.
    Des will have a brand new hairdo by the end of this week. I actually liked Ashlee's hair, and I liked that Sarah saw something , or took something away from this show .I don't think Des is that beloved, the applause seemed weak.It was louder for Sarah but MF isn't that brave.Ashlee, why would she call him a liar? no way would he say the other two mean nothing, when clearly we see that they do. Bitter Betty, I bet he is glad he dodged that bullet!!!!

Here's hoping the lovable( fake) brother isn't on Des's season

Tierra, she isn't that good of an actress I didn't hate her. What happened to Amanda, the girl that never spoke, I think midway she opted out of that role and they gave it to Tierra. I still think she looks like Britney Spears and I don't think there's a fiancée

The only tears I shed were at the end for the dog.( sniff)
    I hope to goodness he chooses Catherine, I love this girl. If It doesn't work out, she could always try again on this show, its been done before
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-05-2013 at 01:11 AM.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

We close the other threads so potential show spoilers don't make their way in there. It's a better safe than sorry stance.

When AshLee called him out, I couldn't decide if his first reaction was guilt or surprise. During the "behind the scenes" when she kept after it, I decided she caught him by surprise as he continued to be adamant in his denial.

I think it does seem to be between Sarah and Des for Bachelorette. (We'll find out next Monday.)

The bloopers were lame; the reminder of the F2 not anything we haven't seen before on the show when Sean talks about them and the preview gave only a glimpse more into their final dates. This preview it was Lindsay meeting the family, not Catherine as on the previous preview. The LETTER - the dramatic deaux ex machina for the whole season. Who is it from? Chris says "she" and I'm leaning toward it being from his mother since Chris also said (prior to the preview) that the LETTER carries over into the ATFR.

So looking forward to a conclusion next week. A lot of same old, same old, with a little bit of mystery.

Oh, and the dog's memorium during credits was the most touching part of the show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I think that ring of Tierra's was a QVC or HSN cubic zirconia. It looked fake to me, and what fool is going to give a real diamond that big to a mean crazy woman like her. She was too hesitant and vague about there really being a guy and when they got engaged. I think if she's really engaged, she'd be parading him around for all the world to see, along with the details of how/when they met and all that, kind of like Melissa and Ty. There is either no guy and a fake ring, or a dumb, desperate guy and a fake ring.
    Vonna, sclilred1, Coco46 and 3 others like this.

Closed Thread