Closed Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree600Likes

Thread: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/4 Bachelor 17: The Women Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Overall, very few of the contestants had a chance to say anything during tonight's show. I guess most of them were just "peanut gallery", making the final appearance as required per their contract.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    So, did we get any decent previews of the FRC?
    Well, they just showed that repeat preview of Chris handing Sean a letter, which Sean reads and looks sad after reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL! omg ness.Loves ya
    Me YOU, TOO, FM!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

To the Point

I wish I had dvr'd this just so I could go back and read all of the tweets. There were some really funny ones.

FORT Regular

I always felt something was a little off with AshLee. She was able to play it cool, though, and look like the calm, collected, mature woman.

I think she was a woman scorned tonight, knew that she came off the show being the "honest, trustworthy" woman, and used that to basically make Sean look like a manipulative, lying jerk. She certainly didn't want to confront him for closure, she wanted to draw blood. Bullet dodged, Sean.
    NCLurker, ness, Coco46 and 4 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by minime View Post
    I always felt something was a little off with AshLee. She was able to play it cool, though, and look like the calm, collected, mature woman.

I think she was a woman scorned tonight, knew that she came off the show being the "honest, trustworthy" woman, and used that to basically make Sean look like a manipulative, lying jerk. She certainly didn't want to confront him for closure, she wanted to draw blood. Bullet dodged, Sean.
    I agree. She should have left well enough alone with her stomp off departure and a certain level of sympathy from viewers. Tonight's look didn't become her. Lordy, she would be a pill to live with.
    ness, Vonna, NEPASue and 1 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

It sure would be nice for the star of each season to be able to see each of the girls during one of their angry moments. Tonight was an eye-opener for me about a side of AshLee's personality that wasn't shown during the regular season's footage. He claims he sent AshLee home because she didn't introduce enough laughter. Was that simply his POLITE way of saying she's too intense, i.e. too angry/controlling/etc.? Or, had he truly never seen that passive attack side of her, and truly just thought she wasn't a laugher?

What are Catherine's and Lindsey's angry sides like? Do they fight fair? Isn't that something important to find out before you get engaged? This show doesn't really allow for any fighting. Too few weeks, and too risky (from the show's perspective).

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    It sure would be nice for the star of each season to be able to see each of the girls during one of their angry moments. Tonight was an eye-opener for me about a side of AshLee's personality that wasn't shown during the regular season's footage. He claims he sent AshLee home because she didn't introduce enough laughter. Was that simply his POLITE way of saying she's too intense, i.e. too angry/controlling/etc.? Or, had he truly never seen that passive attack side of her, and truly just thought she wasn't a laugher?

What are Catherine's and Lindsey's angry sides like? Do they fight fair? Isn't that something important to find out before you get engaged? This show doesn't really allow for any fighting. Too few weeks, and too risky (from the show's perspective).
    I actually think Sean expressed himself well with her tonight. I certainly didn't see a fun side of AshLee and she didn't help her cause there tonight. I do remember somewhere...I think it was in an interview with CH somewhere...where he (CH), expressed that Sean felt that AshLee was just too intense and that was one of the reasons she was eliminated. I think all the ladies who had previously been eliminated, during their exit interviews, expressed a similar take on her...very intense and not a lot of fun. Somehow, I don't think she laughs at herself very often...if at all. And I can't believe that she called Sean a frat boy...of all the Bachelors, just because he liked to have some fun. Another lady that needs to gain a little self perspective.

Over all, I think Sean did a good job tonight. He was polite, expressed himself well, and came off as genuine. The other ladies, didn't seem to have any issues. I expected them to show a little more interaction between him and Des, but, they seemed to have nothing but respect and admiration for one another. She seemed to get the nicest/most gentle questions. They seem to be setting her up as the next Bette. My one peeve...Not enough bloopers!!!
    ilja, Photobabe and sparklete like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Dang! Sean and Des. I too would like to know how it would've been had the brother not been there!

They sure do seem to have a genuine affinity & respect for one another.
    I wonder if the reason they were both grinning at each other ear-to-ear is because they both know that Des will be the next Bachelor lead, so now they share a kinship...?
    (I'm just postulating, I never heard anything to make that valid.) One thing's for sure: Des was very happy tonight, and didn't have a big rock on HER finger.

That theory might also tie in with AshLee's "a woman scorned" behavior tonight. Not once, not twice, but THRICE scorned. Scorned by Tierra, scorned by Sean, and scorned by the Producers when they picked the Lead for the next Bachelorette. (Again, I'm just positing the idea. I know nothing.)
    Last edited by fireflyer; 03-04-2013 at 11:07 PM.
    Midol likes this.

So from reading all the comments here is what I've learned.
    1. Tierrable is still crazy.
    2. AshLee may be just as crazy.
    3. Lesley is funny.
    4. Bloopers were too short.
    5. Tribute to Magic was the best part.

Did I miss anything?
    dzigner, NEPASue, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Closed Thread