Closed Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I haven't been reading the posts about the letter because of fears of the show being spoiled for me. If I go back and read them, do they give anything away?
    I don't think most know who it's from so it's all speculation. If you are talking about posts other than on here I couldn't tell you.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

No, you're safe, ilja. We've been speculating and admiring the penmanship.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Okay, thanks y'all. This is the time of year when I get paranoid. I can barely go shopping because of the strain of trying so hard not to look at the magazine covers.

Agreed, I like to relax and fantasize...guessing that's why I still watch!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I think it's nice to be able to relax and fanaticize. I think most of us do, but, I have to admit, I did not realize the handlers and producers had as much control as they obviously have. Before watching this season, I assumed it was more of guiding then forcing the ideas on the contestents.

I've had two friends who have been contestents on the show. One was in "An Officer & a Gentlemen" and the other was Brad's first season, so sometime has passed. The contestents involved with Andy's season had to sign, what was suppose to be an iron clad contract, which gave all control to producers and each girl was assigned a handler that watched every move the girls made. These girls were the first to rebel against the conditions and things seemed to slowly change with the control. It wasn't so bad for my second friend, the food was better & a little more freedom. Watching the show, I accepted the fact that the control issues seemed less and less with each season. BUT, this season with all the editing, shows how much control they still exert. With what I have seen, just this past week, I cannot help but wonder did the producers plan it to end one way, and in the end, with his families help, he stood up to them and refused to go through with it, thus the editing and story line changes.

In watching the ending again, during the car ride, it was still dark when she spoke, but she hid her face when she wasn't talking. Remember the comments made about her eyes. (not shown) An entirely different image of Ashlee was being projected.

I'm not sure how it will be produced, but I do believe Ashlee will be the one he chooses. I also believe, we saw exactly what tbtb wanted us to see and developed feelings about her they wanted us to. She could not be this needy person and become the poised young woman she is today. Her parents did well, in my opinion, in spite of the way she was protrayed to us on this show.

Okay, thanks y'all. This is the time of year when I get paranoid. I can barely go shopping because of the strain of trying so hard not to look at the magazine covers.
    ilja, just FYI, it is out there now who the letter is from. Not on this site - but I have seen it recently determined on other sites that have spoilers. So if you don't want to know, do be careful . . . . because it is out there in cyberspace now!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    ilja, just FYI, it is out there now who the letter is from. Not on this site - but I have seen it recently determined on other sites that have spoilers. So if you don't want to know, do be careful . . . . because it is out there in cyberspace now!
    Thanks for the warning. This is the only reality tv site that I am going to right now and I'm being careful what I google. I just need to make it one more week and am hoping beyond hope that I can stay unaware until then.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Agreed, I like to relax and fantasize...guessing that's why I still watch!

Even though I know how much this show is manipulated, I still like to fantasize. That's especially true when they head off to those exotic locations. That's one of the reasons I watch the show.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Thanks for the warning. This is the only reality tv site that I am going to right now and I'm being careful what I google. I just need to make it one more week and am hoping beyond hope that I can stay unaware until then.
    This is the first season that I've been unspoiled & it's getting harder every week to stay that way. I'm starting to feel like a hermit.
    I seldom go to the store & when I do I make a point not to turn my head at the checkstand. Even on the way there I look straight ahead or down at my cart so as not to see anything.
    I've been avoiding all the spoiler sites. Some of them I really love too, just for additional information.
    I'm being extra careful not to read anything that may give away the winner. If I read something that I expect may give it away I immediately exit out.
    Less than a week & I'm free.

This is hard!!! But kind of fun too.
    Arielflies and ilja like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    This is the first season that I've been unspoiled & it's getting harder every week to stay that way.
    This is hard!!! But kind of fun too.
    This is the first season I've been spoiled, and it's so much easier being that way every week.
    It is so not hard, and it's fun, too!
    AZChristian and Midol like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I love the spoilers, too! It's so much fun to see how the editing is sometimes done to mislead the audience. I always know on Survivor, Amazing Race, etc., who's going home before the show airs here. Hubby doesn't want to know, so I try not to let it slip. He's usually pretty good at figuring it out, though!

Closed Thread