Closed Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

In the preview I saw, they showed Catherine and his Dad along with the Mom in tears bit. The editing seems to be pointing in one direction, but after his visit with the folks, it could be a surprise turn. Isn't it fun not to know. One more week to wonder.
    ilja likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    In the preview I saw, they showed Catherine and his Dad along with the Mom in tears bit. The editing seems to be pointing in one direction, but after his visit with the folks, it could be a surprise turn. Isn't it fun not to know. One more week to wonder.

Thank you! I found some previews on line ... but still didn't hear the background talk that was discussed up thread.

It is fun not to know, but I think I know because my guess will be wrong as it has been for the last couple of weeks. I absolutely thought Desiree' would at least be one of the Final 2!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

In the previews we have, we see Catherine with Sean's dad but we don't see Lindsay with anyone in his family. We also see their last dates with Sean and his mother being emotional about him proposing. Then it goes to show the FRC set-up and the letter delivery. I imagine we will get even more footage tonight. I'm excited as that's my favorite part of the WTA besides the bloopers.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I love the bloopers!! Thats when we get to see who they really are.There haven't been many in the last couple of seasons, I am hoping to see more tonight
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They have been changing the editing on the previews on a daily basic since the monday night showing. I have checked the ending and the previews each day and found new editing. If you haven't watched the show again recently, you would not be aware of what we are refering to.

It was most likely edited out after the first showing.

I enjoy the bloopers too!
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    They have been changing the editing on the previews on a daily basic since the monday night showing. I have checked the ending and the previews each day and found new editing. If you haven't watched the show again recently, you would not be aware of what we are refering to.
    I'm trying to understand what you are saying. So you think they have changed the edit of the previews for the finale every day? I've seen two of the edits, one which aired after the Canada episode and one after last week. I imagine we get even more footage tonight that includes more things as it will be longer. And that AshLee somehow comes back to be the F1? How is that possible when she is at the WTA with all the others? I'm asking because I'm not sure I'm understanding you are trying to say and I would like to.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

AshLee won't re-enter the picture. She is gone. The latest preview (after last week) also shows that Catherine gets a ride on an elephant while Lindsay gets a lazy ride down a river.
    NEPASue and AlwaysVeg like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    AshLee won't re-enter the picture. She is gone. The latest preview (after last week) also shows that Catherine gets a ride on an elephant while Lindsay gets a lazy ride down a river.
    That's my thought process as well. We have all the necessary footage that it's a normal finale episode. If AshLee was going to come back, we would have seen that in a preview somewhere. Unless they want us to believe AshLee sent the letter which makes no sense to me.

And I'm excited Catherine gets to ride an elephant. That was on her bucket list from the questionnaire at the beginning of the season.

Closed Thread