Closed Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

I think the letter is from his mom telling him that it is ok for him to propose.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I think the letter is from his mom telling him that it is ok for him to propose.
    That's my favorite theory after it's from his chosen one. I really hope that is who it's from but a letter from his mom works too.
    NFL1 and NEPASue like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I re-watched the show last night and this morning and I saw the part where I was pretty certain that Ashlee knew she was the one going home. It was during her video tape where she said (to the best of my memory and note-taking skills) 'I believe that together we are whole. Because of who you are to me, I am no longer broken. Ultimately for that, I will always love you.' Then she placed her hands on her hips as though she was a frustrated. It was then that I knew that she knew that she was not going to be the one and that was why it frustrated her that Sean would always have a piece of her heart.

Not meaning to dump on her even more but I could not help but notice how exhausted I was after watching her last date with Sean. And I say this as someone who can also be too intense at times to the point where I can't stand myself. Thank God for the next morning.
    ness and bee stung lips like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Well, take this with a grain of salt but I have been reading online that Desiree isthisclose to becoming the next Bachelorette.
    Yes, I read that too. Fingers crossed, I like her.
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fogey

It seems so silly for his mother to be upset. She knows this show. So he gets engaged, not a big deal. He is not marrying her! It is basically a promise ring to go steady after it ends and see where it goes. And it gets you on DWTS and probably boosts his business. All is well; this is not a serious thing, mom.
    bee stung lips, NEPASue and ilja like this.

Well said! I like to think it's real while watching, but come one...editing, over the top, perfect bodied bachelorettes with IMDB pages, the same scenarios every season (except season 1), how could anyone think it's 100% real?

I do like Sean though and believe he does want love, but does he really need the Bachelor to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It seems so silly for his mother to be upset. She knows this show. So he gets engaged, not a big deal. He is not marrying her! It is basically a promise ring to go steady after it ends and see where it goes. And it gets you on DWTS and probably boosts his business. All is well; this is not a serious thing, mom.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Well said! I like to think it's real while watching, but come one...editing, over the top, perfect bodied bachelorettes with IMDB pages, the same scenarios every season (except season 1), how could anyone think it's 100% real?

I do like Sean though and believe he does want love, but does he really need the Bachelor to do it?
    I think it's nice to be able to relax and fanaticize. I think most of us do, but, I have to admit, I did not realize the handlers and producers had as much control as they obviously have. Before watching this season, I assumed it was more of guiding then forcing the ideas on the contestents.

I've had two friends who have been contestents on the show. One was in "An Officer & a Gentlemen" and the other was Brad's first season, so sometime has passed. The contestents involved with Andy's season had to sign, what was suppose to be an iron clad contract, which gave all control to producers and each girl was assigned a handler that watched every move the girls made. These girls were the first to rebel against the conditions and things seemed to slowly change with the control. It wasn't so bad for my second friend, the food was better & a little more freedom. Watching the show, I accepted the fact that the control issues seemed less and less with each season. BUT, this season with all the editing, shows how much control they still exert. With what I have seen, just this past week, I cannot help but wonder did the producers plan it to end one way, and in the end, with his families help, he stood up to them and refused to go through with it, thus the editing and story line changes.

In watching the ending again, during the car ride, it was still dark when she spoke, but she hid her face when she wasn't talking. Remember the comments made about her eyes. (not shown) An entirely different image of Ashlee was being projected.

I'm not sure how it will be produced, but I do believe Ashlee will be the one he chooses. I also believe, we saw exactly what tbtb wanted us to see and developed feelings about her they wanted us to. She could not be this needy person and become the poised young woman she is today. Her parents did well, in my opinion, in spite of the way she was protrayed to us on this show.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-04-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I really like this idea. It would be a big awwwwwww moment.
    rileymeboy and NEPASue like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I think it's nice to be able to relax and fanaticize. I think most of us do, but, I have to admit, I did not realize the handlers and producers had as much control as they obviously have. Before watching this season, I assumed it was more of guiding then forcing the ideas on the contestents.

I've had two friends who have been contestents on the show. One was in "An Officer & a Gentlemen" and the other was Brad's first season, so sometime has passed. The contestents involved with Andy's season had to sign, what was suppose to be an iron clad contract, which gave all control to producers and each girl was assigned a handler that watched every move the girls made. These girls were the first to rebel against the conditions and things seemed to slowly change with the control. It wasn't so bad for my second friend, the food was better & a little more freedom. Watching the show, I accepted the fact that the control issues seemed less and less with each season. BUT, this season with all the editing, shows how much control they still exert. With what I have seen, just this past week, I cannot help but wonder did the producers plan it to end one way, and in the end, with his families help, he stood up to them and refused to go through with it, thus the editing and story line changes.

In watching the ending again, during the car ride, it was still dark when she spoke, but she hid her face when she wasn't talking. Remember the comments made about her eyes. (not shown) An entirely different image of Ashlee was being projected.

I'm not sure how it will be produced, but I do believe Ashlee will be the one he chooses. I also believe, we saw exactly what tbtb wanted us to see and developed feelings about her they wanted us to. She could not be this needy person and become the poised young woman she is today. Her parents did well, in my opinion, in spite of the way she was protrayed to us on this show.
    How do you get that he ends up with AshLee? He sent her home. Their body language was terrible that last date. Why would he take her back? and why would she want to after her exit? She seemed pretty mad and we have previews of her at WTA supposedly confronting him? Even with all the crazy editing this show tries to throw at us, I just don't see that!
    NEPASue, nanarama, umngirl and 1 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I seem to have missed all the previews you all are discussing. Is it safe for me to presume that he introduced each girl to his folks on finale day and that is what you all saw in some previews?

I did see the letter delivery ... and I have been thinking it's either from Tiera or Sean's sister ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread