Closed Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    I thought it was strange when Sean handed out the last rose .. and the three ladies were standing there .. before Ashlee walked out.. It was almost as if they were waiting for Chris to come out and say "Ashlee, I'm sorry...." LIKE HE HAS DONE EVERY SINGLE ROSE CEREMONY!!!! .. But he didn't ...(Or else they edited it all out!)
    Perhaps he was afraid. Perhaps he did not qualify for danger pay. Perhaps he did not want to be part of that Ashlee Memoree for any of her future actions. ninja_hide.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Perhaps he was afraid. Perhaps he did not qualify for danger pay. Perhaps he did not want to be part of that Ashlee Memoree for any of her future actions. Attachment 28846
    LOL! good one ilja. I bet he was cowering around a corner somewhere.

Oh well, I am sure she will be nicer on the WTA.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I think it was obvious it was one of the two left, so no need for Chris and his dramatics.

Did you notice Lindsay said Oh, S*** just before he started? Lindsay and Catherine were sweating it, while AshLee maintained her stone face throughout.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I think it was obvious it was one of the two left, so no need for Chris and his dramatics.

Did you notice Lindsay said Oh, S*** just before he started? Lindsay and Catherine were sweating it, while AshLee maintained her stone face throughout.
    Doesn't he always say take your time and say goodbye?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

It's true she tried to hide her emotions, but, if you consentrate on Ashley's face during the entire rose ceremony, you will see she does show emotions..even though she is trying very hard not to. I do not agree with Chris that she felt she had it in the bag. I think she had a very good idea she may be cut after their overnight date. i.e. her emotional video before the Rose Ceremony. But, it was still a shock when he actually cut her.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    It's true she tried to hide her emotions, but, if you consentrate on Ashley's face during the entire rose ceremony, you will see she does show emotions..even though she is trying very hard not to. I do not agree with Chris that she felt she had it in the bag. I think she had a very good idea she may be cut after their overnight date. i.e. her emotional video before the Rose Ceremony. But, it was still a shock when he actually cut her.
    Now that you mention it there was an exact moment in her video that jumped out at me where I knew that she knew she was going home. I meant to post about it when it happened but got distracted (must have been some pretty lights).

I'll try and rewatch it before next week and if no one has mentioned it by then, I'll come back and post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Look Away View Post
    Did anybody else notice that Catherine wouldn't look at Sean the whole time she was talking to him on the boat? When they are laughing and hugging, she has no trouble looking into his eyes, but during that serious stuff, she wouldn't even look in his direction. I thought it was weird.
    I don't think it is that weird since I do the same thing myself. Often when sharing serious, personal stuff, I find it hard to look at anyone because I might start to lose it. I usually say my piece and then look at them at the end to gage their reaction. Also, I am a very private person and I think Cat might be the same, so it may be harder than for other people who are more comfortable doing that.
    Different strokes.

On another note...is that Jillian Harris in your avi?
    NFL1, ness, bee stung lips and 6 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    What really got ME about AshLee was when she went so far as to describe to Sean what kind of ring she wanted to get from him.

Oh boy.

IIRC, while she was describing her ring, Sean's face was deadly quiet and still. He was looking directly at her, nodding and saying "Um-hmmm." occasionally about what she was describing to him about her perfect ring.

But (to me, at least) there was also a deadly coldness and stillness almost about him while she was running off at the mouth about her perfect engagement bauble.

Personally, I just think that if she'd been focused on HIM --- INSTEAD of what she THOUGHT he was and/or how he felt about her --- she might've picked up on that deadly stillness he was displaying when she was basically giving him her order for what ring she wanted to have, and shut her trap. Or at LEAST tried to play the ring talk off as a joke, or something.

Well, she found out the hard way that this is The Bachelor --- NOT Burger King! --- and she wasn't gonna GET it HER way.

And yep, it's very obvious that she's still got a lot of heavy-duty baggage she's carrying around with her from other relationships, etc. So THAT, basically, threw a monkey wrench in her Sean machinery for her, too.

AshLee really needs to get her head straightened out and cleared out (a process that could possibly take years, I think) before she EVER again tries to dip her toe in the waters of a serious relationship.

I mean, the way she is now, and the way she's going now, I believe her chances of ever finding a serious, for-keeps relationship are slim, and none.

Emphasis on NONE.

JMHO.
    Amen to all of that!
    NEPASue likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

The ring thing jumped out at me too. That was way to presumptuous. Great way to scare off a man, even if he's really into you.
    NFL1, NEPASue, Babbred and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

He may have ask that question of each of the girls, he seems to be the type that would want the girl to have the type of ring she wants. He did seem shocked Ashley knew eactly what she wanted. An earlier preview showed Sean looking at a similiar ring to the one Ashley recently discribed. Go figure!

Closed Thread