Closed Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I also found it so funny that the girls were trying to play coy about the Fantasy Suite. The whole bits about being a lady, not sure if they want to go... yeah right LOL It was very clear that Sean had already told them that if they went there would be no nookie. "I think you know where I am coming from". I guess now the girls are playing the I am so pure and innocent role to match up with Sean's? I wasn't buying any of it. And yes, Sean seemed totally scripted as well. I agree with the other posters that noticed that he was saying the exact same thing to all three ladies. Guy needs to expand his vocabulary!
    You ain't lyin' 'bout that!

When they started that diggin' the toe in the ground while proclaiming themselves "good girls" mess, my eyes started rolling so hard I had to go running across the room to chase one of 'em where it'd popped out and went scooting across the floor.

I mean, of COURSE you've gotta expect that TPTB're gonna try to play you for stupid at least SOME of the time, if you watch "reality" TV on a regular basis.

But when they hit you over the head with the obvious AND slap you across the face with it, too, or try to play you for the village idiot by using the fine art of misdirection that you can see coming a mile off? Well, that gets to be MORE than a wee tad bit insulting, and much.

And as for the scripting?

Please.

These guys REALLY think we DON'T know scripted, canned dialogue when we hear it!

Bottom line . . .

They either need to get Bachelor(ette)s that can act, or they need to do away with the scripting altogether and let everybody roll like they're going to and always do.

JMHO.
    mesachick, Cornholio and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I'll be in Hawaii (I know, poor me getting out of the lovely NY weather for 2 weeks ) for my brothers wedding when the finale airs. I have no idea who Sean picks. I guess I'm going to have to check out the spoilers because I'm sure I will find out who he picks before I get back.

FORT Fogey

I'd also like it if the show wasn't scripted. It's the same show every season. The only difference is that the characters are played by different "actors." There's a villain; they say the same lines every season; there's four hometown dates; and three dates in the fantasy suite. Some of their lines are, they have "better connections with some of the others," and they "think they're starting to fall in love." And, there are rats in the bachelor mansion. They can't seem to get rid of the rats from one season to the next.
    Pandora2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I'll be in Hawaii (I know, poor me getting out of the lovely NY weather for 2 weeks ) for my brothers wedding when the finale airs. I have no idea who Sean picks. I guess I'm going to have to check out the spoilers because I'm sure I will find out who he picks before I get back.
    HAWAII?!

Make SURE to knock back a few for us while you're enjoying those island breezes!

And yep, check the spoilers, too!

P.S. . . .

BTW . . .

Got any room in your suitcase for a body, maybe?

I SWEAR, I don't eat much!

(And I also have NO shame!!!!!!!)

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ness; 02-26-2013 at 11:29 PM.
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Did anybody else notice that Catherine wouldn't look at Sean the whole time she was talking to him on the boat? When they are laughing and hugging, she has no trouble looking into his eyes, but during that serious stuff, she wouldn't even look in his direction. I thought it was weird.
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Look Away View Post
    Did anybody else notice that Catherine wouldn't look at Sean the whole time she was talking to him on the boat? When they are laughing and hugging, she has no trouble looking into his eyes, but during that serious stuff, she wouldn't even look in his direction. I thought it was weird.
    No never saw that, great outtakes and laughter at the end between them Lots of passion in the rain, yup noticed all that.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Look Away View Post
    Well that certainly is in line with what her sisters were saying about her. She doesn't like the serious part that comes with a serious relationship lol.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Hawaii? Are you kidding me?! Just because your DWTS guy is not coming back, you think you need to saunter off to HAWAII?! You LUCKY!

Okay, so this pertains to a show or two back, but I had a dream that my husband was catching and throwing fish... in his underwear... in front of a crowd. Clearly, I have overdosed on this season of The Bachelor.

See you guys back here after WTA and jucamer, have a safe trip!

ilja and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Hawaii? Are you kidding me?! Just because your DWTS guy is not coming back, you think you need to saunter off to HAWAII?! You LUCKY!

Okay, so this pertains to a show or two back, but I had a dream that my husband was catching and throwing fish... in his underwear... in front of a crowd. Clearly, I have overdosed on this season of The Bachelor.

See you guys back here after WTA and jucamer, have a safe trip!

Oh my BB. Way way too much of this show

I agree - jucamer, have wonderful trip! Hawaii is paradise.
    jucamer and Baby's Breath like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I thought it was strange when Sean handed out the last rose .. and the three ladies were standing there .. before Ashlee walked out.. It was almost as if they were waiting for Chris to come out and say "Ashlee, I'm sorry...." LIKE HE HAS DONE EVERY SINGLE ROSE CEREMONY!!!! .. But he didn't ...(Or else they edited it all out!)
    Wasting away another summer...

Closed Thread