Closed Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/25 Bachelor 17: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I totally laughed out loud when Sean spewed up the line about "protecting" his woman. I immediately thought of Kasey! Maybe he and Sean have matching tattoo's!!

Another underwhelming episode. It seems pretty clear whom Sean picks.

I also found it so funny that the girls were trying to play coy about the Fantasy Suite. The whole bits about being a lady, not sure if they want to go... yeah right LOL It was very clear that Sean had already told them that if they went there would be no nookie. "I think you know where I am coming from". I guess now the girls are playing the I am so pure and innocent role to match up with Sean's? I wasn't buying any of it. And yes, Sean seemed totally scripted as well. I agree with the other posters that noticed that he was saying the exact same thing to all three ladies. Guy needs to expand his vocabulary!

Anyway, the season is almost over!
    Maybe this season, being as horrible as it is, will inspire Fleiss to do some format changing. Sean is dull but they still request the same "confusion" til the bitter end. And again we see an adorable outtake with Catherine. That should have been included in the show as many others we will never see. I am banging my head, icon not available in drop down menu.
    mesachick likes this.

Why am I suspicious of the fact that Sean emphasized to AshLee and Catherine that the Fantasy Suite would be used to further conversation? Was he saying that for the General's sake so he could propose to Lindsay without being put in the brig? And if that's the case, how's the General going to overlook all that smoochin' and gigglin' he was doing with Catherine? I am completely stumped this season. C - O - M - P - L - E - T - E - L - Y!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    .... I am completely stumped this season. C - O - M - P - L - E - T - E - L - Y!
    Read Sean's blog about this episode posted in his blog thread. He also seems stumped as to what he will do. But, then the previews do show him making that "I'm in love" positive statement, so this whole thing does work itself out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Maybe this season, being as horrible as it is, will inspire Fleiss to do some format changing. Sean is dull but they still request the same "confusion" til the bitter end. And again we see an adorable outtake with Catherine. That should have been included in the show as many others we will never see. I am banging my head, icon not available in drop down menu.
    He wont change the format, I said the same thing after EM season. He will use a retread for the next bachelorette.

I wanted to see Sean's season, and I am happy I did. I need a break from this show . Just like AI and others, I simply wont watch

I agree, the outtakes are pricless, I wish we could see more of them, they LOL, and I'm not just talking one bachelorette, they all had great outtakes. I bet even Ashlee( she of the death stare) had a few.It would be nice to see her laughing
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, the predictable script is getting more than boring! I cannot see Sean with Catherine at all so I guess the lucky lady is Lindsay? Does anyone else think Desiree will be the next "lucky" bachelorette?
    Last edited by carolb57; 02-26-2013 at 02:45 PM.

I agree with the outtakes. I don't know why they don't show them! There is so much more personality and life and fun in those than anything on the show. Ugh.

Oh and the saying for the WTA - "from the most dramatic season ever"? Do all the TPTB have their heads in the sand?? There was nothing dramatic, much less all that enticing this season whatsoever. What a snooze fest! So glad we are almost done!
    Shoepie likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    Yes, the predictable script is getting more than boring! I cannot see Sean with Catherine at all so I guess the lucky lady is Lindsay? Does anyone else think Desiree will be the next "lucky" bachelorette?
    I think Des could be. I don't care anymore who is.I have liked this season, it has seemed more real, the bachelorette they tend to go way way overboard for me.
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't see Sean with AshLee at all. He's a goofy nerd who loves to have fun and take things as it comes. She's a professional organizer with abandonment issues who feels the need to control everything in her life, and I assume that would also mean her partner's life. Not happening.

Lindsay is still in high school as far as I'm concerned. She might show the goofiness that Sean likes, but I don't see her being ready for marriage and family. They enjoy kissing each other so I'm sure there is a passion there, but I just don't see it long term.

Catherine is a breath of fresh air this season. She's goofy, nerdy, intelligent, traditional, and made a point to NOT get involved in all of the drama this season. I think her family will come around and welcome Sean. I think they are perfectly suited for each other. The only fly in the ointment that I can see is the fact that Catherine is a vegan and Sean lives in one of the BBQ capitals of the country! I also read that she works for Amazon, and I wonder how in the world she could give that up to move to Dallas... but I'm sure with Amazon on a resume she would be picked up by a reputable company in Texas!

I think Sean and Catherine are probably the best-matched couple I've seen on The Bachelor in years. The only other couple I thought was that perfect for each other was Jason and Molly and it killed me when he dumped her for Melissa. At least he came to his senses. Sean will hopefully do the same thing and send the high school girl home!
    Last edited by CookieJ; 02-26-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    NFL1, NEPASue, ladygreco and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ View Post
    I didn't see Sean with AshLee at all. He's a goofy nerd who loves to have fun and take things as it comes. She's a professional organizer with abandonment issues who feels the need to control everything in her life, and I assume that would also mean her partner's life. Not happening.

Lindsay is still in high school as far as I'm concerned. She might show the goofiness that Sean likes, but I don't see her being ready for marriage and family. They enjoy kissing each other so I'm sure there is a passion there, but I just don't see it long term.

Catherine is a breath of fresh air this season. She's goofy, nerdy, intelligent, traditional, and made a point to NOT get involved in all of the drama this season. I think her family will come around and welcome Sean. I think they are perfectly suited for each other. The only fly in the ointment that I can see is the fact that Catherine is a vegan and Sean lives in one of the BBQ capitals of the country! :p I also read that she works for Amazon, and I wonder how in the world she could give that up to move to Dallas... but I'm sure with Amazon on a resume she'll be picked up by a reputable company in Texas!

I think Sean and Catherine are probably the best-matched couple I've seen on The Bachelor in years. The only other couple I thought was that perfect for each other was Jason and Molly and it killed me when he dumped her for Melissa. At least he came to his senses. Sean will hopefully do the same thing and send the high school girl home!
    I so hope you are right CookieJ
    NFL1 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Read Sean's blog about this episode posted in his blog thread. He also seems stumped as to what he will do. But, then the previews do show him making that "I'm in love" positive statement, so this whole thing does work itself out.
    Thanks, Arielflies!

Closed Thread