Closed Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: 2/19 The Bachelor 17: Sean Tells All: **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/19 The Bachelor 17: Sean Tells All: **West Coast Spoiler**

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    I think AshLee's father is also a preacher like Sean's father. Could that possibly give them the religious connection they need for a good match as well as the fact that they are both from Texas? I read in U.S. Weekly that Sean is engaged but they are taking their time and not making any kind of marriage plans in the near future.
    Maybe he one the has chosen has a career, and it's not in TV land !!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    I think AshLee's father is also a preacher like Sean's father. Could that possibly give them the religious connection they need for a good match as well as the fact that they are both from Texas? I read in U.S. Weekly that Sean is engaged but they are taking their time and not making any kind of marriage plans in the near future.
    I wondered about whether or not the PK (i.e., Preacher's Kid) connection between Sean and AshLee would be a catalyst for the two of them getting together and making a run for it, too. And the both of them being from Texas CERTAINLY doesn't hurt anything, either!

I remembered hearing that he'd definitely gotten engaged. Interesting to hear that after hearing HIM bleat about "finding my wife" every ten minutes, NOW he's deciding to take time and there are no marriage plans in the near future.

Either he's gonna ride the horse, or walk.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I wondered about whether or not the PK (i.e., Preacher's Kid) connection between Sean and AshLee would be a catalyst for the two of them getting together and making a run for it, too. And the both of them being from Texas CERTAINLY doesn't hurt anything, either!

I remembered hearing that he'd definitely gotten engaged. Interesting to hear that after hearing HIM bleat about "finding my wife" every ten minutes, NOW he's deciding to take time and there are no marriage plans in the near future.

If they are taking ther time, I see no problem .In fact I encourage it .Goodness just look at the last two failures
    ness and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean's dad is a reverend but that's not his day job. He preaches at his church sometimes but he is not an every day pastor like I imagine AshLee's dad is. Still I don't see them as a good match not matte that they live in the same state and have pastors as fathers.
    Midol likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

And riding the horse is way more funner.

For the record, I was an English major so, yes, I know that is not proper grammar.
    ness and SpringMaiden27 like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    If they are taking ther time, I see no problem .In fact I encourage it .Goodness just look at the last two failures
    Oh, agreed, certainly.

It's just kind of SMH time for me when Sean says "I KNOW MY WIFE IS HERE SOMEWHERE!", or "I'M LOOKING FOR MY WIFE!", etc., etc., ad nauseam, like a scratched vinyl record, while the show's going on.

THEN they're gonna take their time after all the shouting's over?

I mean, if Sean was so hot in the drawers to find Wifey while the show was going on, why did he go into deep freeze when all was said and done?

Absolutely, slowing down makes sense, I suppose.

But Sean's scratched "My WIFE!" record DURING the show, and the brakes and common sense AFTERWARD?

To a certain extent, it just does NOT compute, to me.

I'm sorry.

And maybe my wording's a little convoluted and I'm not making a whole lot of sense right now, but I don't see how you can go busting INTO a door AND out of it at the same time, if you get my drift.
    Last edited by ness; 02-19-2013 at 11:59 PM.
    mesachick and Pandora2 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    And riding the horse is way more funner.

For the record, I was an English major so, yes, I know that is not proper grammar.

Agreed.

I think that's one of the reasons I soured on this show after just a few go-rounds.

And YOU lay it all out there on the table, but HE CAN STILL SEND YOU HOME IF HE THINKS YOU'VE GOT ON TOO MUCH MASCARA, OR SOMETHING???

Please.
    I understand the scepicism, but this is the show. They all understand what is expected. Some say it because they are ... or think they are ... feeling it. Others say it because they do what they are told and others because they think it will improve their odds of being cast as the next lead. Of course, there are others like Lesley who don't say it ... usually because they are not really feeling it.

For me, as much as I liked her, I could not see Sean and Lesley together. I don't care how much they edited that longest kiss ... they may have certainly enjoyed it ... but, their date was more like two buddies hanging out and she stated post show that it wasn't there. And as much as people are bashing Sean for sending people home ... for whatever reason ... let's not forget that the Bettes do the same thing. Next Bachelorette, people will be complaining about the same things, but it will be the indicisive girl who is keeping the jerk around and sent some really nice guy home and we won't understand why ... because it's the show and she wasn't feeling it!!!
    ness and Alexxxx like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Oh, agreed, certainly.

It's just kind of SMH time for me when Sean says "I KNOW MY WIFE IS HERE SOMEWHERE!", or "I'M LOOKING FOR MY WIFE!", etc., etc., ad nauseam, like a scratched vinyl record, while the show's going on.

THEN they're gonna take their time after all the shouting is over?

I mean, if Sean was so hot in the drawers to find Wifey while the show was going on, why did he go into deep freeze when all was said and done?

Absolutely, slowing down makes sense, I suppose.

But Sean's scratched "My WIFE!" record DURING the show, and the brakes and common sense AFTERWARD?

To a certain extent, it just does NOT compute, to me.

I'm sorry.

And maybe my wording's a little convoluted and I'm not making a whole lot of sense right now, but I don't see how you can go busting INTO a door AND out of it at the same time, if you get my drift.
    But don't they all say that? I am looking for my wife, I can see my husband in this room. I , I, I, its the bachelor book of lines to say.:LOL
    ness, ilja and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Did I miss something? They talked about a bunch of the women who got booted and then a bit about Lindsey and Catherine but not AshLee? Is that right, or did it come & go too quickly?

Closed Thread