Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: 2/19 The Bachelor 17: Sean Tells All: **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/19 The Bachelor 17: Sean Tells All: **West Coast Spoiler**

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    People (in general) need to start taking responsibility for their own behavior instead of laying it on someone else!

If Desiree were to go on Bachelor Pad or become our next Bachelorette, that would speak volumes to me. If she feels her brother was coerced into that scene (a situation which ultimately ended her relationship with Sean), why would she want anything more to do with this franchise? Time will tell.
    I believe that Sean knew that Desiree wasn't the one for him. He already said that.
    I think by the Hometown Visits the lead already has a pretty good idea who F1 is going to be, unless something drastically changes in their feelings because of something the lead learns about them.

For some reason I just don't think TPTB would deliberately sabotage the one he hoped to be F1. That is, unless she was dreadful & he just wasn't seeing it. If that was the case, he still wouldn't see it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I believe that Sean knew that Desiree wasn't the one for him. He already said that.
    I think by the Hometown Visits the lead already has a pretty good idea who F1 is going to be, unless something drastically changes in their feelings because of something the lead learns about them.

For some reason I just don't think TPTB would deliberately sabotage the one he hoped to be F1. That is, unless she was dreadful & he just wasn't seeing it. If that was the case, he still wouldn't see it.
    I get that.

So why lie then? why didn't she ask to go home. She was in on the *producers* made my brother say what he did, ( which doesn't bode well for a guy that wants to be a missionary.) Or maybe that was all a lie as well At least we know she can lie well, and cry on demand.

We all knew this show is what TPTB wanted it to be, but they have taken it all to a whole new level, its becoming really really stupid. I have no idea why they dont button up once they are off the show and let us enjoy who the F2 will be, rather than decide now who the next bachelorette will be and why. Its jumped the shark, I hate that saying but it really has.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She was in on the fake boyfriend pay back joke, but I doubt she was in on the brother's flip. That scene at the table after Sean left showed a family in turmoil over the brother's actions. It seems like everyone except the brother and producer was duped with that scene.

I read on twitter the new Bachelorette will be announced on 3-11. Probably during the ATFR, then.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

My guess is we will never know.

I heard the bachelorette that is going to fill Emily's shoes- is announced on the 11th as well.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    My guess is we will never know.

I heard the bachelorette that is going to fill Emily's shoes- is announced on the 11th as well.
    I wish they would try something new and different ... such as have more than one Bachelorette. ... perhaps the leftovers from the F3 or F4?

Or just think of having someone like Courtney as the new Bachelorette ... or pair up Tiera and Vienna. These people have no imagination.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I wish they would try something new and different ... such as have more than one Bachelorette. ... perhaps the leftovers from the F3 or F4?

Or just think of having someone like Courtney as the new Bachelorette ... or pair up Tiera and Vienna. These people have no imagination.
    Vienna ended up on the BP. I know everyone said Courtney would be, haven't seen her yet. Tierra, meh, she's boring as a villain
    -Andy Rooney-

JMHO . . .

If Des shows up as the next Bachelorette, to do so would pretty much put her in just about the same arena as Tierrable, far as I'm concerned.

Same church, slightly different pew.

And no, haven't watched The Bachelorette since the devil was a boy, either (maybe since Trista, I think!) . . .

But I can ABSOLUTELY guarantee you that I DEFINITELY wouldn't be watching it with Desiree on it as the lead.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    You're always so kind, FM!

Okay, so here's another one of my crazy thoughts... I saw a repeat of Sean Tells All Sunday. He genuinely seems angry with Tierra on that show. He even comments that he wishes he had kept Jackie on the 2 on 1. Why would he have been so understanding and patient of Tierra while she was there but now wishing he could go back in time and do things differently? I don't think it's because he feels like he was played. I think it's because he wishes he could have prevented the girl that he loves from getting hurt. Chris rolls a tape of Catherine walking away from Tierra at a cocktail party, and I think she says something like, "I'm going to go in the bathroom now and cry."

I can't wait to see what his attitude is going to be toward Tierra tonight.
    I agree. He has also had the opportunity to see all the footage. Gave him a totally new view of just what did go down and just how ugly she was when not in his company.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    JMHO . . .

If Des shows up as the next Bachelorette, to do so would pretty much put her in just about the same arena as Tierrable, far as I'm concerned.

Same church, slightly different pew.

And no, haven't watched The Bachelorette since the devil was a boy, either (maybe since Trista, I think!) . . .

But I can ABSOLUTELY guarantee you that I DEFINITELY wouldn't be watching it with Desiree on it as the lead.
    same church different pew . I wont bother watching her either.

There wouldnt even be good snark with Des.
    ness likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread