Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: 2/19 The Bachelor 17: Sean Tells All: **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/19 The Bachelor 17: Sean Tells All: **West Coast Spoiler**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have something to add to my original post, here. Des' brother really did not tip the scales; Sean had doubts about her, same with Leslie. It is unfortunate he had to find an excuse as to why he let them go. Des probably had a rough time with her brother after viewing this show and Leslie may be upset that she failed in showing him enough. pffffffffffffft That was just Sean evading telling the truth; he was just not that into them.

And good for Des' brother; he nailed it!
    ICAM! If someone was leading my brother on, I'd be in their face as well. Why should the fact that Sean is making Des look the fool on national tv mean that the truth from a relative becomes the issue, not the fact that he spoke the truth. Can't tarnish the *genuine* *sincere* Sean image I guess.
    Shoepie and NEPASue like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Sean should have told Des and other women that he didn't choose that he had better connections with the other women. That's what leads from previous seasons have said. Sean should have taken the blame, and not pointed fingers (at Des' brother). Also, what's good about organized religion, is how they help society with good schools, hospitals, and help to the less fortunate.

Don't forget that what we see is highly edited. We don't really know what he said since producers only show us what they want. In her interviews Des said repeatedly that she does not blame Sean or her brother and that things worked out for the best. If she is not placing blame, why are we?

Also, nobody on the show has said anything about organized religion. Other than implying that Sean is a man of faith, we really have not seen anything on the subject discussed during the show...although again, there is editing so it doesn't mean that it wasn't.
    NEPASue, nanarama, jucamer and 2 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

What I'd like to know is why during Desiree's brother's initial talk with Sean (as shown on Sean Tells All), he was all for Sean, telling him he seemed like a decent guy etc. etc.? And then he does a complete 180 later on, essentially "turning" on him, telling him he thought was a player. Seems like someone can't pick one position and stick with it.

Either he was for Sean or against him. Can't say one thing one minute and then something totally different the next.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Bee, I'd venture a guess that a little birdie (production assistant) got into brother's ear with questions or statements to agitate, thus provoking the explosive reaction they wanted. Gotta have some drama and heaven knows Desiree's sweet mom and dad were not going to provide it. In hindsight, though, I don't think what he said was all that horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    What I'd like to know is why during Desiree's brother's initial talk with Sean (as shown on Sean Tells All), he was all for Sean, telling him he seemed like a decent guy etc. etc.? And then he does a complete 180 later on, essentially "turning" on him, telling him he thought was a player. Seems like someone can't pick one position and stick with it.

Either he was for Sean or against him. Can't say one thing one minute and then something totally different the next.
    I know that bugs me! maybe TPTB learned he hates reality TV and as ECM had a word with the brother( for drama)
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Bee, I'd venture a guess that a little birdie (production assistant) got into brother's ear with questions or statements to agitate, thus provoking the explosive reaction they wanted. Gotta have some drama and heaven knows Desiree's sweet mom and dad were not going to provide it. In hindsight, though, I don't think what he said was all that horrible.
    I don't have an issue with WHAT her brother said, I have an issue with the attitude with which it was said. Knowing what had transpired earlier did help me understand why Sean's demeanor seemed so perplexed though. I still think something was "off" with the brother. It was just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I don't have an issue with WHAT her brother said, I have an issue with the attitude with which it was said. Knowing what had transpired earlier did help me understand why Sean's demeanor seemed so perplexed though. I still think something was "off" with the brother. It was just odd.
    Absolutely. The way he switched up, and went in on Sean and kept going at him had me all like....???? It came across to me as him having anger issues. He can have his opinions of Sean until the cows come home, but verbally attacking Sean the he did made him look bad.
    Pandora2 and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Absolutely. The way he switched up, and went in on Sean and kept going at him had me all like....???? It came across to me as him having anger issues. He can have his opinions of Sean until the cows come home, but verbally attacking Sean the he did made him look bad.
    Nate's behavior was something you might see on a reality show, oh wait..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Nate's behavior was something you might see on a reality show, oh wait..
    Haha
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Bee - you and I.Thinking alike again. Love it!
    As usual.

Closed Thread