Closed Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I think it depends. From my experience, women are worse to other women, not as bad to men. Men are worse to other men, easier on women.
    Truer words, Midol. Truer words...
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Thanks for the info. Excuse my ignorance but EASTCOASTMOM is my moniker here. I've never been to the Pacific coast unless you count an Alaskan cruise and all I know about Seattle is the Space Needle and Bill Gates. Did they say on the show where they were? I like my fish cleaned, cooked and plated. No fish catching for me.
    Good one, ECM!

I envy that you've been on an Alaskan cruise. What fun!
    Last edited by cubsfan55; 02-18-2013 at 11:02 PM.

So Sean was worried about how his dreams/plans/career would mesh with Catherine's thanks to her sisters' comments. Has he voiced similar concerns with any of the others? If not, maybe that is the obstacle they need to overcome for her to be the last one standing? IDK. I'm just thinking out loud here.
    CrazyDutchWoman, Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

ITA with everyone who is concerned about AshLee. And I think that if I were Sean and I knew exactly how "deeply in love" she says she is with him, that would scare me a bit.

I know exactly what she's feeling and I think we've all been there before, but at some point -- like once you're no longer a teenager -- most people kinda realize those intense feelings are more about infatuation and fantasy than real love.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    Pardon the interruption, but

At some Seattle market? That is THE market in Seattle. The Seattle Fish Market is one of the top places for tourists to visit in SEA -- kinda like going to Fisherman's Wharf in SFO. And it is a MUST to catch the flying fish. Something that's on my Bucket List, fer sher.
    Pike Place Fish Market is definitely the most famous fish market at Pike Place Market, but there are several others. The Market encompasses several blocks and offers anything and everything that one can imagine. It is the top of the list of places tourists want to see. The original Starbuck's is also located here.

Cubsfan,

You might want to include on your list of things to see, Chihuly Glass and Garden Museum. It is right next to the Space Needle and absolutely breathtaking. Dale Chihuly is a world famous glass artist.

Of course, I am rooting for Catherine, since she is from Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    The original Starbuck's is also located here.
    Cubsfan,
    You might want to include on your list of things to see, Chihuly Glass and Garden Museum. It is right next to the Space Needle and absolutely breathtaking. Dale Chihuly is a world famous glass artist.
    Oh, yes! Starbucks! There is that, isn't there?

I know who Dale Chihuly is and his work is phenomenal! While I am aware of his displays here in Chicago and in DFW, I did not know there was one in SEA. Very cool.
    Thanks for the info, crzndeb. Perhaps you and Pandora2 will be available for some future touristy tours.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    So Sean was worried about how his dreams/plans/career would mesh with Catherine's thanks to her sisters' comments. Has he voiced similar concerns with any of the others? If not, maybe that is the obstacle they need to overcome for her to be the last one standing? IDK. I'm just thinking out loud here.
    Has he raised any doubts/obstacles about AshLee or Lindsey? I don't remember him saying anything, but I do remember him bringing up his concern that Catherine had placed him in the friend zone again and that once they had resolved that, it was full speed ahead.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Catherine's sisters seem to be oozing envy. That's what I'm picking up. I like her and feel bad that her family wasn't more supportive.

And depending on the neighborhood, that house is probably worth $250-300,000.

cubsfan, Dale Chihuly is a Washington native and he's got a couple of very cool displays here. I love his stuff too! So if you go waaaay back in reality TV land, and remember this, I'll take you to where they filmed the Real World Seattle also. It's just a couple of miles from the Market. And the Sleepless in Seattle house... and maybe a day trip to Victoria B.C... or to the coast... definitely put us on your list (aim for July-September -- the 75-degree-zero-humidity days are why we put up with the rain)... it'll be fun! :-)
    NEPASue and nanarama like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Have we heard any of the other ladies mention any dreams/plans/career concerns for Sean to wonder about? All I hear is how much they want to be Mrs. Sean Lowe. Yesterday.

The fact that Sean is considering meshing his life with Catherine's speaks well of her chances of being THE ONE, I think.

Also, about the sisters -- did they say Catherine wasn't ready for a relationship? I didn't hear that, if they did. What I heard was (1) she's not ready to start having kids now (Hooray for her, if so. Nobody should follow a quickie wedding with quickie babies. Why are they all in such a big damn hurry?) and (2) she has goals that she wants to accomplish and a relationship shouldn't get in the way of that (Again, hooray for her. Any relationship that requires you to give up on your goals isn't worth having.)

Anyway, I commend Sean for seriously considering all the facts. I think he really wants a relationship, not a Hollywood fling. Hooray for him.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Hmmmm.... I think brother Nathan's got a hefty case of envy as well. I think he's flat-out jealous of Sean -- either because Sean seems to have everything going for him, or because Sean has had his pick from 26 beautiful women and I'm guessing Nathan hasn't has the easiest time of it in the dating pool. I'm sure he loves his sister but I think tonight's behavior was all about Nathan.
    BuckeyeAddict and jucamer like this.

Closed Thread