Closed Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Truth is, the family issues often are a window into the dynamics and dysfunctions of the family as a whole. While every member may not be as affected, some fragment shows up in every member is some way shape or form. We all have our issues and if they are visible in this type situation then you better believe they will be magnified as the relationships become more familiar. The sisters are much more likely to come around than the brother in my opinion.
    Well-said.
    BTW likes this.

FORT Fogey

Getting ready to watch on the west coast. Thanks for the highlights! Unless Ashlee is F1, I hope he lets her go next week. I worry about how she will handle this if not. I'll bet Des wants to drop-kick her brother.
    Pandora2 likes this.

Pardon the interruption, but
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Smelly fish toss at some Seattle market. Um, okay.

At some Seattle market? That is THE market in Seattle. The Seattle Fish Market is one of the top places for tourists to visit in SEA -- kinda like going to Fisherman's Wharf in SFO. And it is a MUST to catch the flying fish. Something that's on my Bucket List, fer sher.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    ...The Sisters would be the lesser of two evils.
    Oh.My.GARSH! Ness, this made me laugh large! You must know sisters...aka GIRLS...are far more evil and spiteful than brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post

At some Seattle market? That is THE market in Seattle. The Seattle Fish Market is one of the top places for tourists to visit in SEA -- kinda like going to Fisherman's Wharf in SFO. And it is a MUST to catch the flying fish. Something that's on my Bucket List, fer sher.
    Come visit, Cubsfan! I'll take you there myself. I'd say it's my absolute favorite place to take out of town guests. It's also a fun daytime date and a great place to go to buy dinner ingredients. I happened to be there the day Sean & Catherine were hanging out with Rachel, the pig, but I had no idea what was going on. :-/

Thanks for all the info, my forum friends! I love knowing what to look for when it finally airs out here.

Oh.My.GARSH! Ness, this made me laugh large! You must know sisters...aka GIRLS...are far more evil and spiteful than brothers!
    I think it depends. From my experience, women are worse to other women, not as bad to men. Men are worse to other men, easier on women.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

So, except for about 4 minutes toward the end, I didn't watch tonight's episode. Thank you, friends, for the entertaining updates (aka snarkiness) along the way.

I can't get over that Sean has AshLee and Lindsey so definitively IN, while unable to decide between the obvious favorite front runners Catherine and Des. Wow. Unless he was treating THIS as his Final Rose, knowing it would come down to one of those two.

For the few minutes I did see, Sean sure gave those camera dudes a workout -- going from room to room trying to make a decision. AhhhHahaha~
    CrazyDutchWoman and navybelle like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Thanks for the info. Excuse my ignorance but EASTCOASTMOM is my moniker here. I've never been to the Pacific coast unless you count an Alaskan cruise and all I know about Seattle is the Space Needle and Bill Gates. Did they say on the show where they were? I like my fish cleaned, cooked and plated. No fish catching for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Yeah, it's still pretty common around these parts here in the south. Though it's not usually done the first time you meet their parents.
    True.

Too, TOO true.

LOL!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Come visit, Cubsfan! I'll take you there myself. I'd say it's my absolute favorite place to take out of town guests. It's also a fun daytime date and a great place to go to buy dinner ingredients. I happened to be there the day Sean & Catherine were hanging out with Rachel, the pig, but I had no idea what was going on. :-/
    Oh, I would that, P2!!!
    SEA is one place I threaten to visit every single year, and I have yet to go! The Fish Market, the Space Needle, and Voodoo Donuts (I think that's the name) are at the top of my list. Such fun!

Closed Thread