Closed Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I had forgotten about that! Now, I stand totally convicted to my prediction above! 100% this is a prank.

I would have liked to have seen more footage of Tierra leaving. The editing was choppy and Sean's behavior and words did not match the scene. We saw him leave Tierra and pace around outside "thinking." He left to talk to producers, saying I have to let her go now. There was a time lag to get the limo there and as they pulled away we saw crew members milling about out the window. More happened and it would have made good TV, damnit.

The pacing and other things not involving Tierra could have been filmed "after the fact" .. when he went back in to tell her he wasn't keeping her .. she was in the exact place she was when he left ... all that could have transpired before he walked her out was him walking to a producer .. telling them I want to let her go now... and then the producer saying give us 5 minutes to set it up...
    Wasting away another summer...

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

See ya, Tierrable! G'bye!

This exchange between Sean and Desiree's brother next week during the hometown visits should be interesting. Judging from that clip, Desiree's brother looked like a fairly slim guy and probably came down with "little man's syndrome" and felt all inferior up next to Sean's buffness, so he decided to take him down with insults and intimidation. At least that's what it appears anyway. But then the editing on this show can be very misleading so my speculation could be way, way off.
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Sean didn't punk Des, the producers did. I doubt the leads have much to do with any of the planning, they just take the credit on the show as it makes them look better I guess.
    I agree, MesaChick, that the producers do the Punking. You're absolutely right!
    I just get the feeling Sean enjoys that kind of thing and maybe asked for their help in pulling an Ashton.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

I can't think of anything to say about this week's episode. It was just blah for me. I will say, though, that any man who tried to wake me up that early would get smacked. I am all for seeing a beautiful sunrise--as long as somebody else is watching it. I prefer my nice warm bed, thank you. Also, that road trip across the island looked boring, especially with one girl dominating it. I would have asked if I could get out and go wandering on my own.

I had forgotten about the art museum prank. I totally agree that the supposed fight in the previews is just Des getting her own back. I certainly hope so, because I'd like to see that more than an actual fight. I had enough drama with Tierra, thank you.
    mesachick likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by annie_wu View Post
    I completely agree! I've been thinking of Tessa the whole season as well, though Catherine is more bubbly, I think. Poor Tessa was so out of her element. She and a few other girls that season were scouted, weren't they? She seemed like such a sweet, genuine person and I was so sad when things fell apart with her and Andy who was hands down the hottest bachelor EVER. Sigh.
    I'm with you on this one. Since the beginning I have been thinking that Catherine is very similar to Tessa. They have showed so little interaction between Sean and Catherine yet obviously they have talked a lot given their comfort with each other. I feel that production has cheated us from seeing a developing friendship/love. Hope I'm right on this since I like the way they interact.
    MongaSue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I agree with Fanny Mare, ECM. I don't think it was an ex we saw in a preview. I think it's Dez's brother. At the end of last night's show, we saw him accusing Sean of being a fraud. Correct?
    I stand corrected. I just saw a commercial. ECM, I now believe you are right.

Well, I actually watched this two days ago on Hulu but I'm just getting over the hangover from drinking whenever anyone said, "I'm crazy about you."

I still think Tierra was a plant from the beginning. Here, as with other episodes, I felt like she was hiding her face to keep from laughing out loud as much as anything else. The speech of both was so stilted...

For the same reasons he gave for letting Tierra go, I'm thinking he should have said good-bye to AshLee. I like her but there is something kinda off and it looks like it will grow with Tierra gone. Like that was a huge affirmation for her, that she was right and the right one for Shawn. I was worried for Leslie, since he went into that date saying what he did. Big change from having a great time setting the record for longest kiss.

I really thought because of being part of the drama (right or wrong), it would be AshLee to go. And really, thought the three on the group date would make it to the end. We'll see.

FORT Fogey

Yes, Tierra was a plant. All of the Bachelor and Bachelorette series have the same storylines, the same characters, and the same lines. They all say that they think they're falling in love.

Slightly OT, but I don't know where else to put this.

If you don't want to be spoiled, avoid looking at the tabloids near the supermarket checkout. Yesterday, I glanced up and there was a tabloid with Sean and 2 of the women on the cover. I'm guessing they are F1 and 2. I quickly looked away so I didn't read the captions but I can't erase the photos from my brain.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fogey

They set the magazines up so that the covers of the magazines face people who are walking down the aisles, and walking towards the checkstands. So to avoid seeing spoilers near the checkstands, don't look up. (I found out who the lead chose for a previous season while I was about thirty feet from a checkstand). Also, self-checkout is best, since the lines move fast, and people rarely look through magazines while waiting in line. In non-self-checkout, people sometimes look through magazines while in line... so the person in line in front of you could be looking at pictures of the final one.

Closed Thread