Closed Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 273
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #221
    FORT Friend Baby's Breath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    739

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I agree with Fanny Mare, ECM. I don't think it was an ex we saw in a preview. I think it's Dez's brother. At the end of last night's show, we saw him accusing Sean of being a fraud. Correct?

  2. #222
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,625

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I like all of the final 4 as well, although I would have switched out Lindsay for Leslie. I'm still wondering when we are going to see Desiree's ex-boyfriend appear on the screen as shown so long ago in one of the preview clips.
    ECM I think maybe we just assumed that was one of her ex's, but I think it's her brother we saw in the previews

  3. #223
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,299

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Now, I'm wondering if the clips are really of an ex, of her brother or both and they spliced them all together to confuse us. It worked!
    If the guy that they showed in the clips was my brother... he would be wiping the grease out from under his car door handle and any other mischievous prank I could think of.
    NEPASue likes this.

  4. #224
    9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,984

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Oh, okay. Thanks, ladies. That makes more sense. I kept wondering if an ex was still in the picture, or if there was some drama associated with Desiree, why did she make top 4? For some reason, though, I thought the preview we had seen so long ago, showed an "ex" showing up at the mansion. Maybe I was mistaken.
    jucamer likes this.

  5. #225
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,310

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Since Tierra is no longer on the show, I can start watching it again. (I didn't watch the last two episodes).

  6. #226
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Regarding Catherine losing it... I just don't see what it matters how much Lesley may have been like Catherine, they are still two very different people that would have cultivated a different type of relationship with Sean. If he didn't want Catherine there, he wouldn't have kept her. Maybe being more mature and secure with yourself brings about that awareness. I still think it to be a very odd way of thinking. Has she never had girlfriends that are like her, and then realized that they don't all date the same guy? I know some of you like her, and it's not that I don't like her, I pretty much don't care one way or the other. I just find her to be quite immature and it keeps showing through the more we see of her. Play date anyone?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  7. #227
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,831

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Regarding Catherine losing it... I just don't see what it matters how much Lesley may have been like Catherine, they are still two very different people that would have cultivated a different type of relationship with Sean. If he didn't want Catherine there, he wouldn't have kept her. Maybe being more mature and secure with yourself brings about that awareness. I still think it to be a very odd way of thinking. Has she never had girlfriends that are like her, and then realized that they don't all date the same guy? I know some of you like her, and it's not that I don't like her, I pretty much don't care one way or the other. I just find her to be quite immature and it keeps showing through the more we see of her. Play date anyone?
    I think, given what she has endured in her young life, she is very mature. She is still able to have fun though, and I am not 100% sure, the tears had everything to do with Lesley. If you have it on record, just run that part back, was she sad to see her leave? yes, thats why she made the comments she did.The rest was was edited in( badly) - each to their own though

    I like her
    NEPASue, Alexxxx, Midol and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #228
    FORT Fogey Coco46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,004

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I pretty much like the four ladies that are left too, but my least favorite is Desi, although probably the prettiest one there. Like some one else said up-thread, can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe I see her as somewhat immature. Lindsey and AshLee are interchangeable to me. So, I guess that leaves Catherine. She seems athletic, bubblely, funny, loving (and not afraid to show it), and intelligent. My hope is that Catherine is the one that Sean picks at the end, and more important, that the relationship is still viable.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

  9. #229
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,831

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I pretty much like the four ladies that are left too, but my least favorite is Desi, although probably the prettiest one there. Like some one else said up-thread, can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe I see her as somewhat immature. Lindsey and AshLee are interchangeable to me. So, I guess that leaves Catherine. She seems athletic, bubblely, funny, loving (and not afraid to show it), and intelligent. My hope is that Catherine is the one that Sean picks at the end, and more important, that the relationship is still viable.
    When Tierra was blabbing on about her *cough* sparkle, all I kept seeing was Catherine's eyes, they sparkle.Last night was no exception.
    Shoepie, Coco46, icreality and 2 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #230
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    16

    Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    When Tierra was blabbing on about her *cough* sparkle, all I kept seeing was Catherine's eyes, they sparkle.Last night was no exception.
    Totally agree with your comment. She did sparkle last night when talking about Sean.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.