Closed Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

I wondered because I thnk most of us were glad he finally listened!

I agree that the most important relationship is the one formed by a couple, but it woud be a red flag for me if the person I was interested in wasn't liked by others - even though it IS a stressful situation. The other girls seem to at least get along. Thinking back to AshLee telling Tierra that she wouldn't respond to a simple "good morning?" I can see why the other girls thought she was rude.

I'm sure that she wasn't as bad as she was portrayed, but I believe her social skills and her grasp of common courtesy were lacking.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Does Shawn have a little bit of a Pavelka temper? He was pissed at girls fighting and too much drama, so he wasn't able to socialize with anyone. Then in the previews of next week, he seems to be taking the brother's bait a little too seriously...
    It's all in the editing. I'm sure it will turn out to be much ado about nothing...as usual.

I think editing applies to your previous post as well. We are never sure how much was said since they edit out the most significant stuff and leave the drama or stuff that plays into their storyline.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

A few comments on the ousting of the Tierrarist:

Sean telling her "I'm crazy about you" right before he booted her seemed inappropriate & a little mean.

When his sister said she told him before he left not to chose the girl all the others hate, I thought a little less of Sean. I'd been under the assumption that he just didn't have a clue, but he'd been specifically warned!

He said he just couldn't see a future with her. How about he couldn't see a life of over the top drama & crying all the time. What guy wants that? I'm surprised he took it this long.

What on earth was she wearing when she got the boot & left? It looked like a towel wrapped around her. That would be a Bachelor first, sent home wearing nothing but a towel.
    mesachick likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Why the suicide attempt? Her father had had several (I think four) step-fathers in his life and three of them had abused him in some way. He suffered from depression his whole life, and attempted suicide in front of Catherine and her sisters when Cat was 14. Now he lives in China and she stays in touch with him, he's part of her life still, but there's significant distance between them -- both literally and figuratively, is my impression.
    She has been through a lot - but in no way does she seem jaded, and there is no drama. I really like her. I just want to see more of her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

THANKS for the laughs everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

Catherine crying after Leslie went home - how weird was that? Does she not realize that lots of people are alike, which is why we become friends, yet we all don't date the same guy? I thought that was just odd behavior.
    I didn't understand why Catherine got so upset either. I think there was more to it than what was shown.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post

I didn't understand why Catherine got so upset either. I think there was more to it than what was shown.
    Way way more. I love how they chopped all that up.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Catherine and Lesley were best friends in the house. So Catheine probably thought they were very much alike and if Sean didn't want someone like Lesley, how could he want her. In the moment, she didn't realize that while she and Lesley may be very much alike, they have differences and very different relationships with Sean. I get where she is coming from.
    Shoepie and inthegarden like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She has been through a lot - but in no way does she seem jaded, and there is no drama. I really like her. I just want to see more of her.
    Me too. I admired the way she just laid it out there, said I don't want to spend a lot of time talking about it, but you should know the facts before we consider a hometown date. I was disappointed she didn't get the group date rose after that. Also, I guess Lindsay hasn't impressed me with much depth so far. Too much air time wasted on Tierra drama.

What really blew me away last night was Sean telling his sister there isn't really one standing out more than the rest, in a ready-to-propose kinda way. Three more episodes to go.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post

I don't know if this makes sense, but this was my take on it:

I believe Cat and Lesley became really good friends during the show. Cat considers Lesley the one most like herself. She also believes that on paper, Lesley has more stuff in common with Sean than she does herself. Therefore, if Sean doesn't want Lesley (who he has more in common with), he probably doesn't want her either and she doesn't really understand what he is looking for.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Thanks umngirl and Midol, that makes sense to me. I hadn't realized how close Lesley and Catherine were.
    While they are alike I see a lot of differences between Catherine and Lesley. Lesley is more reserve than Catherine. Catherine is bubbly and open with her feelings.

Closed Thread