Closed Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his Blog Thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh AshLee... sweet, smart AshLee... You do not feel "an overwhelming love for Sean." You don't even know Sean. Love takes time. Overwhelming love takes even longer. Fantasy, infatuation, desire, even desperation... those things can happen in a heartbeat. Overwhelming love? Not so much.
    BTW, NCLurker, ness and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Oh AshLee... sweet, smart AshLee... You do not feel "an overwhelming love for Sean." You don't even know Sean. Love takes time. Overwhelming love takes even longer. Fantasy, infatuation, desire, even desperation... those things can happen in a heartbeat. Overwhelming love? Not so much.
    Yes, it takes longer than this show.

She's like the rest of them, Ashlee that is. We have seen them all fall in love before. She seems to be the one, that if she is sent home , she is going to fall apart - big time.
    I must say Catherine looks pretty with or without her makeup( or maybe that was Des)
    Pandora2 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So obviously I have no idea what it really feels like to be in the situation these women are in, but I absolutely can't imagine telling a man that I loved him while he was still dating a bunch of other women. That's such a special moment between a couple and you can never get 'the first time' back; why would you waste it before you knew it was reciprocated?

I just keeping thinking that while I'm hearing the words "I love you, Sean" the thought bubble is saying, "oh please oh please pick me please please pick me if I tell you I love you will you pick me??"

Sorry, the cynic is loose again tonight...
    ness, NEPASue, Coco46 and 2 others like this.

So obviously I have no idea what it really feels like to be in the situation these women are in, but I absolutely can't imagine telling a man that I loved him while he was still dating a bunch of other women. That's such a special moment between a couple and you can never get 'the first time' back; why would you waste it before you knew it was reciprocated?

I just keeping thinking that while I'm hearing the words "I love you, Sean" the thought bubble is saying, "oh please oh please pick me please please pick me if I tell you I love you will you pick me??"

I say that every show, or every season. That's why on average - these couples don't last.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wouldn't say cynic. I would say realist. It usually smacks of despiration...refer to AshLee tonight...and producer manipulation.
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    AshLee's big secret is that she got married at age 17 as a high school junior and was divorced by her senior year.
    Do the producers force the girls to think of a "big reveal" and to announce it to Sean overdramatically?

There were at least 3 overdramatic reveals tonight, and it was a little much for me. And then Sean asking the same question each time: "Is there anything else I should know?" The one poor girl didn't have anything dramatic to announce, so she instead had to bust out in tears over how great she felt her family is.

As always, I'm saddened by how staged all the footage is. I think the editors have actually gotten worse at their job over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    WOW. I'm plesantly surprised. I thought Sean was sooooo into Tierra. But he is sick of the drama, so buh-bye!!
    I do wish he had been somewhat more upfront, to Tierra, and then to us viewers, about why he sent her home. Or maybe even to himself. He was obviously sick of the drama, but instead he pretended he was concerned for her feelings.

Now, of course I respect for Sean for the way he treats every woman with respect, but I also believe that honesty is a form of respect. And I believe he skirted around his true reasons during his dumping. Sometimes I just wish guys would be HONEST, instead of polite misleading...

Does Shawn have a little bit of a Pavelka temper? He was pissed at girls fighting and too much drama, so he wasn't able to socialize with anyone. Then in the previews of next week, he seems to be taking the brother's bait a little too seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    She talked about witnessing her dad's suicide attempt at 14 and that he wouldn't be present at a hometown date if she had one.
    What was the reason Catherine gave for why the suicide attempt so many years ago was preventing her father from being there now?

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Ha ha ha! "Girls are jealous! Men love me!" -Tierra
    Tierra re-lives the 1980's:
    "I know what boys like
    I know what guys want
    I know what boys like
    I've got what boys like

I know what boys like
    I know what guys want
    I seen them looking

I make them want me
    I like to tease them
    they want to touch me
    I never let them

I know what boys like
    I know what guys want
    I know what boys like
    Boys like, boys like me..."
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-12-2013 at 05:10 PM.

FORT Fogey

Oh good god.

Sean to Tierra, "I think the world of you." Is he capable of being genuine? That was just ridiculous. I do not believe that for a minute. Production clearly asked him to keep her around longer than logic dictated and those were his final words to her? Then he tells the women that he did not see her as his wife. No sh*t. Why tell his sister he was unsure about keeping her?

If I were his F1 I would be freaking out as I watched. Really Sean, you have no idea who you prefer at this point? Not buying it. He does not give good TV. Zero love story. ZERO.

And those long drawn out rose ceremonies HAVE to go. Shape up Fleiss; you can do better than this. Oh, and are they going to hang glide for the fantasy dates?

Desiree's home visit has me interested though! Bring on some action, I say.
    mesachick and Debb70 like this.

random thoughts:

and the academy award for best crocodile tears: Tierra...LOL wow...what a faker. Glad that is gone to be honest I hope she learns facial and eyebrow control one day.

I am not a fan of deseriee never liked her for some reason....

I don't think Sean is this wholesome good guy as he makes himself to be....there is something about him that bugs me and when the women tell their secrets I almost feel like secretly he is judging them. No one is perfect in life (ok maybe Tierra), but there is something about him....I like the resemblence to Jake comment and I think that is it....

I always wonder how the "winner" of this show whether male or female feels while watching this every week....must be hard to watch the man or woman that proposed to you lock lips every week with another person...but I guess at the end of the story as long as you were the chosen one I guess that is all that matters.....

I cannot wait to see who he picks and how long they last.....should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    What was the reason Catherine gave for why the suicide attempt so many years ago was preventing her father from being there now?
    Well the main reason is that he lives in another country on the opposite side of the world.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Closed Thread