Closed Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I thought the "contestants" had to sign confidelity clauses so they wouldn't be allowed to divulge editing tricks etc. ?
    Edited like crazy, most just want fame, not a spouse, yet I still watch! Wonder if and when Tierra will show her true colors to Sean.

I thought so as well.I think one day, after this show is done with. Someone will tell all
    As for terrible Tierra, I am sure one more day or night of drama and it will be buh bye. I hope she goes before any of the ladies I really like do.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I always thought the 2 on 1 dates were mostly those without a real chance to make it to the end with maybe an exception of one whom I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I always thought the 2 on 1 dates were mostly those without a real chance to make it to the end with maybe an exception of one whom I can't remember.
    Yes, that's what Ali said in her blog it's one of two scenarios: Neither of the women have a real chance to be F1 or one out of the two have no real chance. They set them up like that so the lead doesn't feel too bad about sending someone home.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Bolding mine...

I'm pretty sure it was Tessa from Andy Baldwin's season. She turned out to be F1. (I could be wrong.)
    sclilred1 and Midol like this.

Yes, it was Tessa and Peyton (now married to Chris Lambton.) All the fans were so upset that Peyton was left on the deck of the aircraft carrier as Andy and Tessa helicoptered up, up and away.
    sclilred1 and jucamer like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4606894"
    Am I allowed to post this? Please?

Don't get me wrong; I still loath Tierra. But fair is fair. I read in a blog today that Tierra's story about the ex- in rehab wasn't fake. The blogger said just Google it and you can find it."

OK. I Googled it. She did have a 20 year old boyfriend who died of a drug overdose in 2009. That was 4 years ago. She must have been 20 at the time. I wonder what she was doing hanging out with a druggie?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-07-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe
    She did have a 20 year old boyfriend who died of a drug overdose in 2009. That was 4 years ago. She must have been 20 at the time. I wonder what she was doing hanging out with a druggie?

When I was in high school, the sweetest, kindest, funniest, and most loving boyfriend I ever had was someone who eventually tripped (pun intended) into the world of drugs. He dropped out of college, hitch-hiked across the country, experimented with every drug known to mankind, and really got himself in and (by the grace of God) out of some very scary situations. Today, forty years later, that old HS boyfriend is the sweetest, kindest, funniest, intelligent, well-read, long-time employed, and the most loving man I would gladly welcome back into my life.

We all make choices in our lives.
    Bad things happen to good people.
    Good things happen to bad people.
    Life happens to people, and it's not always pretty or fair.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-07-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    NEPASue, mesachick, Coco46 and 7 others like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

[QUOTE=cubsfan55;4606956]
    Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post

When I was in high school, the sweetest, kindest, funniest, and most loving boyfriend I ever had was someone who eventually tripped (pun intended) into the world of drugs. He dropped out of college, hitch-hiked across the country, experimented with every drug known to mankind, and really got himself in and (by the grace of God) out of some very scary situations. Today, forty years later, that old HS boyfriend is the sweetest, kindest, funniest, intelligent, well-read, long-time employed, and the most loving man I would gladly welcome back into my life.

We all make choices in our lives.
    Bad things happen to good people.
    Good things happen to bad people.
    Life happens to people, and it's not always pretty or fair.
    I just wanted to say how much I like your post.

She also name her dog after him (Reese). As to how she seemed when telling the story to Sean, just because someone doesn't tear up when telling a story, does it mean that they aren't dying a little bit inside reliving it.

As for the question of "what was she doing with a druggie", it tells me that she stands by her friends, even when things get ugly.
    Last edited by mesachick; 02-07-2013 at 09:40 PM.
    cubsfan55, NEPASue, Midol and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think she added to the story from what I have read.I don't need tears, I need the whole truth, not the truth told by the show( the bachelor)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Folks, we have a string of broken quotes starting back with Photobabe quoting Babbred. I have tried to fix them, but please check your posts once they are on the thread to make sure the quote is closed. Otherwise, if someone quotes you, it pulls that quote into your quoted post.

Confusing, but messy - so please be vigilant.

ALSO - Tierra's personal business should be posted in Tierra's thread, not the show thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread