Closed Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I don't know how many times I've thought it to myself but I'm saying it out loud -- I love Leslie to death! I think she is very pretty in a natural, not a made-up-to-be-a-barbie looking way, honest, kind, down to earth, and flat out hilarious.. just about everything she says cracks me up -- I love when she was saying ' sure I'll jump in freezing cold water for this guy and he can bring me back with mouth to mouth ' I think she would make a very fun bachelorette..
    I agree with you out of all the girls she is the one I can see Sean with she is so natural and fun she can adapt in any situation and I thought it very moving that when Sean needed to ask about Tierra he wanted to hear the opinion from Lesley it really mattered to him her opinion he respected her that much, I have no idea which 2 I am assuming 2 women will be let go next week my heart is heavy if its Lesley who is leaving and Tierra the one who flew over the cuckoos nest one too many times stays to be in the final 4 I really do wish she can be the one for Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Early in the season, maybe the previews for the first or second show, they showed a young man showing up, obviously upset, and made it appear that Desiree had a boyfriend back home. We've not seen it since, that I recall. Am I imagining this or does anybody remember seeing this preview?
    I saw that too so you are not imagining I have felt so bad for Sean because he has trusted Desiree and if this is true and she has a boyfriend Sean is going to feel like such a fool and didn't Kacie hint at this as well when she talked to Sean? Oh my if she goes to the last 4 fireworks and drama galore.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-06-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    Madison_2008 likes this.

Re: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne View Post
    I saw that too so you are not imagining I have felt so bad for Sean because he has trusted Desiree and if this is true and she has a boyfriend Sean is going to feel like such a fool and didn't Kacie hint at this as well when she talked to Sean? Oh my if she goes to the last 4 fireworks and drama galore.
    Let's not forget how loose with editing this show is when it comes to their previews. I'm just saying . . . :

As for Lesley as the next Bachelorette, I'm all in! She would be so funny. I don't think she is going to be the F1 but I'm scared that she won't have a shot at the bachelorette simply because I doubt she'll be the f2 or even f3.
    Last edited by ilja; 02-06-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    NEPASue and Madison_2008 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    From Sean's blog -

"She was whisked away by medics and I honestly thought she was experiencing hypothermia. In hindsight, I'm not so sure ... but she played the part well".

In hindsight, really - not when it was happening???? Men are sooo dumb
    Jucamer!
    Look at you using that pseudo <insert.rolling.eyes.here> emoticon of ""!
    <Sniff.Sniff> I'm sooo proud.
    jucamer likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I've been stewing/chewing on something for a while...

IF Tierra had shown ANY REAL signs of Hypothermia .. they would have taken her directly to the Hospital .. and not passed go ... the "Lifeguard" and other person that was there for their safety - were Liable ... The fact that they bundled her up and then took her back to the hotel is a BIG RED FLAG ... They must have taken her blood pressure and internal temp.. and found it all right .. to do what they did...

If you remember before they jumped in -
    1. Tierra was not sure she wanted to do it because of the possibility of hypothermia..and that she was "already cold" (setting the scene?)
    2. The Lifeguard told them all what the symptoms of hypothermia were....
    3. Tierra jumped in after a couple of the others and got out with the rest of them...but, she didn't run and get a thermal blanket right away...
    4. She couldn't get her "Breath" and started shaking... (Just like the lifeguard said she would) If he had said another symptom was vomiting uncontrollably it wouldn't have surprised me if she did that as well...
    After the jump:
    5. The others were all in an "adrenalin" rush state... and no one came close to hypothermia
    6. I would have thought all mascara was waterproof by this time...
    7. Once Sean showed up at the hotel she was well enough to bat her eyes at him... and eat a burger (I sadly missed that somehow)
    8. She shoved her "almost frostbitten" toes into those boots for LUV.. didn't shake when applying her makeup
    9. She was REALLY PISSED that she didn't get the date rose...(If looks could kill .. they'd all be dead)
    10. It's got to occur to Sean soon (or he is as CRAZY as she is rather than about her).. that where ever Tierra is Drama/Trouble follows ... (Now I have to go find my copy of Where Angels go Trouble Follows...)

I totally forgot to add ... the difference between Catherine talking about her childhood incident (that still brought tears to her eyes..) and Tierra talking about her re-hab longtime boyfriend was very obvious.
    Last edited by AZHotFlash; 02-07-2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Add something..
    Shoepie, Cornholio and Babbred like this.
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post

IF Tierra had shown ANY REAL signs of Hypothermia .. they would have taken her directly to the Hospital .. and not passed go ... the "Lifeguard" and other person that was there for their safety - were Liable ... The fact that they bundled her up and then took her back to the hotel is a BIG RED FLAG ... They must have taken her blood pressure and internal temp.. and found it all right .. to do what they did...

If you remember before they jumped in -
    1. Tierra was not sure she wanted to do it because of the possibility of hypothermia..and that she was "already cold" (setting the scene?)
    2. The Lifeguard told them all what the symptoms of hypothermia were....
    3. Tierra jumped in after a couple of the others and got out with the rest of them...but, she didn't run and get a thermal blanket right away...
    4. She couldn't get her "Breath" and started shaking... (Just like the lifeguard said she would) If he had said another symptom was vomiting uncontrollably it wouldn't have surprised me if she did that as well...
    After the jump:
    5. The others were all in an "adrenalin" rush state... and no one came close to hypothermia
    7. Once Sean showed up at the hotel she was well enough to bat her eyes at him... and eat a burger (I sadly missed that somehow)
    8. She shoved her "almost frostbitten" toes into those boots for LUV.. didn't shake when applying her makeup
    9. She was REALLY PISSED that she didn't get the date rose...(If looks could kill .. they'd all be dead)
    10. It's got to occur to Sean soon (or he is as CRAZY as she is rather than about her).. that where ever Tierra is Drama/Trouble follows ... (Now I have to go find my copy of Where Angels go Trouble Follows...)

I totally forgot to add ... the difference between Catherine talking about her childhood incident (that still brought tears to her eyes..) and Tierra talking about her re-hab longtime boyfriend was very obvious.

Your entire post is excellent, but I'll comment on that first part. True hypothermia is when your brain stops shunting blood to your extremities in order to try and save the vital organs. That's why you hear of people losing their fingers and toes to hypo. People who have come back from it also report feeling blissful or numb. That's because your body is literally shutting down. What we saw with Tierra was simply being too cold. All she needed was a blanket and a few cups of coffee...and I guess a hamburger.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Very telling- and I think it was noted by most of us on here. Tierra wasn't telling the truth, Catherine was.
    Shoepie and Baby's Breath like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Am I allowed to post this? Please?

Don't get me wrong; I still loath Tierra. But fair is fair. I read in a blog today that Tierra's story about the ex- in rehab wasn't fake. The blogger said just Google it and you can find it.

Also, a former Bachelorette now has an entertainment blog. On the night that Sean sent Jackie home, this Bette posted something like this [my paraphrase]:

The 2-on-1 dates are rigged. They work like this:

1. The lead picks somebody he/she really likes, plus somebody that doesn't have a chance. That way, they're not emotionally invested in sending the other person home.

2. The lead just picks two people who don't have a chance, for the same reason.

Er, I'm guessing that Sean's date with Tierra and Jackie didn't fall into category 2.

And heck, since we're doing true confessions, here's one that's not so funny. Dough Clerget from Emily's season recently did an interview with his local TV station, where he spilled the beans about the show. It seems that he had lost his grandfather just before the show started taping. On the night he was eliminated, the producer in the car with him kept badgering him to talk about his grandfather's death . Doug protested at first, but then gave in because they said they needed extra footage. The reason you see him crying, he said, was not because he was broken up about Emily, but because they spliced in footage of him crying over his grandfather.

BTW, Doug gained such fame that he started a website to raise money for his favorite charitable causes. If anybody's interested, shoot me a PM and I'll point you to it.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post

AhhhhHahahaha!!!
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Babbred - some seasons ago the limo confessions were outed and, at that time, we began snarking that if they couldn't find a weak spot for tears, they induced onion juice. This is not a new tactic, but one of their more despicable tactics.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought the "contestants" had to sign confidelity clauses so they wouldn't be allowed to divulge editing tricks etc. ?
    Edited like crazy, most just want fame, not a spouse, yet I still watch! Wonder if and when Tierra will show her true colors to Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Am I allowed to post this? Please?

Don't get me wrong; I still loath Tierra. But fair is fair. I read in a blog today that Tierra's story about the ex- in rehab wasn't fake. The blogger said just Google it and you can find it.

Also, a former Bachelorette now has an entertainment blog. On the night that Sean sent Jackie home, this Bette posted something like this [my paraphrase]:

Er, I'm guessing that Sean's date with Tierra and Jackie didn't fall into category 2.

And heck, since we're doing true confessions, here's one that's not so funny. Dough Clerget from Emily's season recently did an interview with his local TV station, where he spilled the beans about the show. It seems that he had lost his grandfather just before the show started taping. On the night he was eliminated, the producer in the car with him kept badgering him to talk about his grandfather's death . Doug protested at first, but then gave in because they said they needed extra footage. The reason you see him crying, he said, was not because he was broken up about Emily, but because they spliced in footage of him crying over his grandfather.

BTW, Doug gained such fame that he started a website to raise money for his favorite charitable causes. If anybody's interested, shoot me a PM and I'll point you to it.

Closed Thread