Closed Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Oh good god. Can this show be more trite and redundant? Sean, who are you? Is someone authentic inside you? He is a man's man and has to have a major athelete for a wife.

Emily had the right idea in her season.....no extreme athletics and no hot tubs. Her season was different and I was hoping it would signal a change. Well, it didn't.

The way I look at it that Sean is the rebound relationship for viewers. We are going to have a fabulous Bachelorette!

I have nothing more to say about this season other than, hand me my rifle.
    Now that is funny! Yup, this season has been a dud alright!

So first off - this thread and you ladies - OMG had me in stitches reading through the posts LOL If it wasn't for ya'll I would have tuned out this season a few weeks ago!

Not sure I can add much more to the conversation that hasn't already been said lol. Selma - what a freaking tease! That kiss looked so awful too btw. She looked so stupid going in for that kiss. I don't think her mom gives a rat's patootie if she kissed on tv or not. Her constant boobage flew in the face of anything she claimed on that front. I am surprised that instead of kissing Sean she didn't ask *got milk*? instead.

Sarah - I wish Sean hadn't of lied to her. There had never been an ounce of chemistry between them. Not on their one on one - nothing.

Des is just so cute! She still does that thing where she's searching for food in her mouth long after its gone. What is that?

Catherine - eh. I think she summed herself up perfectly when she declared like an elementary school girl - "oooo, we are going on a play date!* Yup, immature.

Tierra - I don't have any more Tierraisms to add to the already fantastic bunch that have been sprinkled throughout the thread already. So freaking funny.

Wasn't shocked at who went home last night. On to next week!
    ness and Shoepie like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    ITA about the interaction with some of the other women compared to Tierra. With Catherine and Lindsey and even Lesley (when she lets her guard down), there is a playfulness and a sense that they feel comfortable around each other, and no matter how much Sean says he is crazy about Tierra (or whatever other words came out of his mouth) that isn't happening between the two of them.

And lets face it -- Sean's time with Tierra is never about Sean, which goes against everything I learned about "how to make a boy like you" in grade school: "Focus on him and make him feel like the most fascinating person in the world...." :-)
    The show( & TPTB) love Tierra far more than Sean ever will
    Coco46, Midol and Babbred like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The show( & TPTB) love Tierra far more than Sean ever will
    ITA but I thought that with Courtney too. I was totally expecting that he'd run once he saw her true colors, but they actually stuck it out for a little while. Of course, Sean does seem like a more decent guy than Ben ever was...

And Sean has kept her around, and he does keep feeding her lines. And I think I read CH say he thought Sean really liked her. But I agree that the show is the true beneficiary of Teirra World.

It's sad, but I getting to know Sean more has made me like him less. I hate that. I was crazy over him on the Bachelorette.

When he shared his feelings with Sara, I thought, how she should have said, "Well, that's sad. I am disappointed, but I think I'll stay the night, get an nice breakfast in the morning and have a nice steam bath, before I take off." No need to deprive yourself of a free vacation. Right?
    cubsfan55 and wannasee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It's sad, but I getting to know Sean more has made me like him less. I hate that. I was crazy over him on the Bachelorette.

When he shared his feelings with Sara, I thought, how she should have said, "Well, that's sad. I am disappointed, but I think I'll stay the night, get an nice breakfast in the morning and have a nice steam bath, before I take off." No need to deprive yourself of a free vacation. Right?
    Sarah chose to be on the show, if there was no chemistry, then she was like any other girl. That's how she said she wanted to be treated, I thought he handled it very well. My daughters have all had their hearts broken, it happens
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, I get it. If the chemistry isn't there, then it's not. I have been on both sides of that equation. I"m just saying that the girl should have not run off in shame. Staying the night and getting as much as out her time at the resort was an option.

Just watching the first hour I missed last night and I really have nothing new to add except one thing. When Catherine and Des went to see what was wrong, Catherine was rubbing her shoulder, wiping her face, and adjusting her coat/blanket to try to help her out. Well she's a much nicer person than me. I wouldn't have done anything really. So at least we know Catherine can be nice to Tierra even if the favor isn't returned.
    ness, Alexxxx, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Oh, I get it. If the chemistry isn't there, then it's not. I have been on both sides of that equation. I"m just saying that the girl should have not run off in shame. Staying the night and getting as much as out her time at the resort was an option.
    I think it would have been better if he just let her go at the rose ceremony. It was humiliating for her to be called out of the room in front of all the other women. My heart broke for her when she was trying to pull herself together before entering back into the room to tell them she was leaving.
    waywyrd, ness, Thor and 5 others like this.

From Sean's blog -

"She was whisked away by medics and I honestly thought she was experiencing hypothermia. In hindsight, I'm not so sure ... but she played the part well".

In hindsight, really - not when it was happening???? Men are sooo dumb
    NCLurker, ness, NEPASue and 1 others like this.

I don't think she went off in shame Debb, & I suspect when we see her at the WTA, she will have moved on. I prefer the band-aid be pulled off quickly than prolong it.But that's just me.Plus, don't forget, a lot goes on we don't see. We don't know if she said, and we are certainly not privy to many conversations.

As umngirl posted, Catherine and Des were very kind to Tierra- far more than she deserved. I loved that about those two. I think Lindsay and Lesley would have done the same.Sean is lucky, I know he has to hurt someone, they all know that when they sign up.But his F4 in my mind( my choices) are pretty great
    ilja and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread