Closed Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    OK I really don't want to be unkind and judgmental but when all of the women -- except Tierra -- got out of the lake, they immediately wrapped themselves in robes and thermal blankets. Why the heck was Tierra running around with the blanket over her shoulders like a pretend cape? What part of her brain didn't realize she needed to warm up immediately -- in the same way everyone else did??
    Because if she did what she was supposed to do, then she wouldn't have gotten all the extra attention. Girl is a player.
    jucamer likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    OK I really don't want to be unkind and judgmental but when all of the women -- except Tierra -- got out of the lake, they immediately wrapped themselves in robes and thermal blankets. Why the heck was Tierra running around with the blanket over her shoulders like a pretend cape? What part of her brain didn't realize she needed to warm up immediately -- in the same way everyone else did??
    Pandora . . .

I didn't perceive your post as unkind and judgmental. You just called it like you saw it.

And that's why we're all here!

Tierra?

My take on it is that she'd heard EVERY WORD of the recovery instructions from the medic. Personally, I think she was TRYING to throw herself into a case of hypothermia in order to try to lure Sean to her side so he could spend more unscheduled, one-on-one time with her because she'd "gotten sick".

Bless her heart, it worked like a charm.

Baby Girl CLEARLY knows what she's doing.

Unkind and judgmental?

Perhaps some might see it that way.

Me?

Far as I'm concerned, I'm just calling it like I saw (and SEE) it.

JMHO.
    alizarules, Cornholio and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Really looking forward to WTA. Although sometimes it's even more frustrating when the villain/victim is the only one in the room who doesn't get how ridiculous they are.

BTW Tierra: "Everyone hates me" has a common denominator.

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his blog thread.

Boy, the ash spewing from the popping pine logs in the teepee fire must have made that date somewhat uncomfortable. I kept wanting to brush the ash out of Des' hair. I loved the tree climb, but I kept thinking that Catherine would have raced him down the rock in the rappel. I really like Catherine and Sean together. She is such a good sport and focused on the date, not the conditions.

Back to normal - Sean can see his wife. Unfortunately, Tierra is still in the room. I don't think he really had a choice though, as there was nothing with Daniella and Selma just wasn't a good fit for him. Then with Sarah being dismissed early...don't you love how the word "respect" sends girls home before the rose ceremonies? First Kacie, now Sarah. But, if he isn't feeling IT, he isn't feeling IT.

Does Tierra get a 1:1 in St. Croix? After all she is the only one who hasn't received one. This should be interesting and it looks as though AshLee doesn't do herself any favors.
    BTW likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Pandora . . .

I didn't perceive your post as unkind and judgmental. You just called it like you saw it.

And that's why we're all here!

Tierra?

My take on it is that she'd heard EVERY WORD of the recovery instructions from the medic. Personally, I think she was TRYING to throw herself into a case of hypothermia in order to try to lure Sean to her side so he could spend more unscheduled, one-on-one time with her because she'd "gotten sick".

Bless her heart, it worked like a charm.

Baby Girl CLEARLY knows what she's doing.

Unkind and judgmental?

Perhaps some might see it that way.

Me?

Far as I'm concerned, I'm just calling it like I saw (and SEE) it.

JMHO.

Honey, y'all are just saying what I've been thinking. Judgemental? Shoot no. It's calling a spade a spade. You will never convince me that she didn't deliberately make herself ill just to have Dr. Sean come run to her side and give her some medicine. First the staircase fall that just happened to occur when Sean was going to pick up another girl for a date....then this. Like I said earlier, Courtney was just a skank. Tierra is downright mental.

I think that Tierra's days are numbered, though. The way he interacted with Catherine was just too obvious to ignore. I think the light is slowly beginning to break through the fog in Sean's brain. At least I really, really hope so. I don't want another repeat of Ben's season.
    ness, Coco46, Alexxxx and 2 others like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Oh good god. Can this show be more trite and redundant? Sean, who are you? Is someone authentic inside you? He is a man's man and has to have a major athelete for a wife.

Emily had the right idea in her season.....no extreme athletics and no hot tubs. Her season was different and I was hoping it would signal a change. Well, it didn't.

The way I look at it that Sean is the rebound relationship for viewers. We are going to have a fabulous Bachelorette!

I have nothing more to say about this season other than, hand me my rifle.
    ness, ladygreco, mesachick and 3 others like this.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Tierra cries wolf a lot..... AWOOOOOO! (I'm just now watching last nights show...)
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Because if she did what she was supposed to do, then she wouldn't have gotten all the extra attention. Girl is a player.
    He might have kept her around, but he is seeing the drama , next week I think she will be gone( fingers crossed) . I loved last night in Banff, bought back a lot of fun memories for us

I was so bored by Emily's season, this was so refreshing. I love Lesley! Lindsay and Catherine. I love how they look great in heels and love to be outdoors!
    BTW, Alexxxx, Photobabe and 3 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean's Blog is posted in his blog thread. In hindsight, anyway, he, too, wonders if Tierra was faking it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

ITA about the interaction with some of the other women compared to Tierra. With Catherine and Lindsey and even Lesley (when she lets her guard down), there is a playfulness and a sense that they feel comfortable around each other, and no matter how much Sean says he is crazy about Tierra (or whatever other words came out of his mouth) that isn't happening between the two of them.

And lets face it -- Sean's time with Tierra is never about Sean, which goes against everything I learned about "how to make a boy like you" in grade school: "Focus on him and make him feel like the most fascinating person in the world...." :-)

Closed Thread