Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I'd rather be bored stiff than watch Tierra's brand of crazy any more.

I think it all boils down to Sean thinking like a man and the women thinking like women. Yep, I'm going there. Gender stereotypes. He's asking for specifics and logic and the women don't have any big, earthshattering specific details to satisfy him. They have their feminine intuition that Tierrable is a certifiable, raving, manipulative biotch that they want nothing to do with.

Sometimes, you just know.

But good luck getting men to understand that.
    Death by a thousand cuts. Each single cut by itself is insignificant, but put them together and you're dead. Each little nit pick makes you sound like a b*tch, but put them together and you have Tierra.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't believe it for a nanosecond that she meant it literally about punching another girl. But hey, we can all feel however we want to about it right? I'm happy to agree to disagree on this one lol.

I do agree though, that she's a bit nuts. She's definitely got some self esteem issues. I do believe Sean will wise up and we won't see her in the F2 or maybe F3 even. Who knows, maybe she'll turn into an icicle during tonight's show and drift off somewhere into the Bachelor ocean. She'll probably land on the Bachelor Pad lol.

I am afraid though, that once Tierra is gone, there won't be anything left of interest on the show to watch. She may be cray-cray, but at least she is providing some sort of entertainment in an otherwise boring season.

Nuts?

Self-esteem issues?

Baby girl could be a breathing, walking billboard for those!

I don't think she'll make it to F3 or 2, either. At LEAST, please GOD, I hope not! I've got my fingers crossed for her icicle transformation!

And, yep, I DO have to admit that she brings the crazy and gives us all something to howl about. And once she's out, I think things WILL settle down DRASTICALLY.

Whether its TPTB-driven, or Sean just being blind, deaf to what the girls are trying so say to him, and dumb as a bag of rocks to boot, I DO believe this lunatic will be around for at least a few shows more.

So, methinks we'd better hold on to our hats, seats, and anything ELSE we can get our hands on!

mesachick likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

To the Point

I don't see how that's "mean" about the other girls? Does anyone believe she meant it? Of course not. Does anyone believe she would actually punch one of the girls, much less all of them? Of course not.

I remember that statement and she was wasn't mad, wasn't yelling, wasn't upset. She was clearly kidding around. Again, I am not a Tierra fan, but the mob mentality that seems to have no tangible basis other than *we just don't like her*, to me is worse than saying what Tierra did. We have heard plenty of girls and guys on past seasons say the same kind of thing about their competition. I don't see the big deal.
    ummm....I saw this statement totally in a different light. She wasn't in anyway kidding. I felt that she totally meant that she wanted to punch them. She said she wouldn't but wanted to. I think she meant it. I don't think we are seeing everything by any stretch but just watching the way she responds to being around the others, i.e. body language, facial expressions, etc., she is less than friendly and has most likely brought most of this on herself. She is every bit as responsible as the others. Now, that being said, you don't get a pass on treating one poorly just because they are a nutcase, crazy B, any more than she should get a pass for being a nutcase, crazy B.
    ness likes this.

FORT Fogey

Tierrable <------- LMAO
    Thanks! But that's not mine. One of the ladies coined that nickname in a PI earlier in the season. I thought it fit.
    cubsfan55 and mesachick like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    ummm....I saw this statement totally in a different light. She wasn't in anyway kidding. I felt that she totally meant that she wanted to punch them. She said she wouldn't but wanted to. I think she meant it. I don't think we are seeing everything by any stretch but just watching the way she responds to being around the others, i.e. body language, facial expressions, etc., she is less than friendly and has most likely brought most of this on herself. She is every bit as responsible as the others. Now, that being said, you don't get a pass on treating one poorly just because they are a nutcase, crazy B, any more than she should get a pass for being a nutcase, crazy B.
    Like I said, we will all see things differently. I stand by my opinion. She may be cray-cray, but she's not some serial girl puncher either.

Love what you say about not getting a pass regarding one's actions, whether you are the crazy chick, or the one's that are picking on her for being crazy.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    Absolutely correct, Miss Scarlett. I posted the same thing last night, and it's just stupid to think you can play it both ways.

Oh, how I wish just ONE of those girls (Desiree especially, in my book) would've said:
    "You know, you seem to send home anyone who says anything bad about others like Tierra, so as much I'd love to spill the laundry list of ways she's mean, I pick YOU over HER and will just keep my mouth shut -- by kissing you."

But they sit quietly.
    That said, it doesn't explain why Robyn didn't say something, tho, when being walked out. C'MON! Speak up! You've already been auf'd, so smack him upside the head with a, "Stay away from the crazy!"
    I agree with you, cubsfan. One of those girls seriously NEEDS to call Sean out about his making whoever says anything negative about Tierra disappear.

Maybe THAT would get his attention!

Can't say I'm hopeful about that ever actually happening, though.

As for ROBYN not saying anything?

Yep, I absolutely agree that Robyn didn't have a damned thing to lose by spelling Tierra out for his dumb behind.

The other side of THAT coin, is, I think: "OK. You're going to be fool enough to let ME go? And keep that witch that'd dip her own mother in the grease to 'win' you? Fine. You keep walkin' 'til you walk RIGHT OFF THE EDGE OF THAT CLIFF THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT YOU'RE HEADED FOR. Meanwhile, Me? Well, I'm just gonna get comfortable and watch while Karma walks up and pats you on the back as she shoves your ass over the edge!"

Nice?

No.

Plausible?

Yes.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

I think it all boils down to Sean thinking like a man and the women thinking like women. Yep, I'm going there. Gender stereotypes. He's asking for specifics and logic and the women don't have any big, earthshattering specific details to satisfy him. They have their feminine intuition that Tierrable is a certifiable, raving, manipulative biotch that they want nothing to do with.

Sometimes, you just know.

But good luck getting men to understand that.

You have company there.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Everytime I see Tierra, I think Bentley. He was a smokescreen for JP and I think, so is Tierra. Sean does not look in anyway distressed like Ashley was....he seems to understand his job and this is just part and parcel of what he needs to go through to get to his desired ending.
    Well said as usual Midol .I agree 100% ( again) same wavelength - love that

Same here Alexxx
    Alexxxx likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Whats that saying about horses and beggars?
    lol The only one close I know is a favorite of my moms: If wishes were horses, poor men would ride.

I'm catching up on Hulu and not sure what to expect for tomorrow (Tuesday's episode). I...can't believe I'm saying this but if the other women wouldn't give so much power to Tierra, it might have fizzled out already. For sure, I think she's got issues but it's not helping anyone to try and tell Sean about it. I knew when Jackie VO'd that she was going to open up to him about Tierra, it was over for her. I do admit that I was hoping to see a first-ever, take the rose away, though.

Can't really absorb anymore of this show, yet, you all have said it all. I'll reserve further judgment until I see the next part...

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I found the story of the boy friend in drug rehab a bit hard to swallow. She's only 24 and I thought she said she had been with the old BF for many years. What the heck is a clean late teen/20 something girl doing hanging around a drug addict? I don't buy it. Unless she too was involved in drugs and alcohol abuse.
    PB, you and FM both touched on this and it is something I have been questioning, too. I tried to view the beginning of episode one so I could see Tierra's backdrop story but with my poor connection speed, I couldn't get it to stream. Has anyone else checked it out to see if the web she wove to Sean was valid? I checked Arieflies' 1/7 recap and that says, "She is twice heart broken..."

Closed Thread