Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't see how that's "mean" about the other girls? Does anyone believe she meant it? Of course not. Does anyone believe she would actually punch one of the girls, much less all of them? Of course not.

I remember that statement and she was wasn't mad, wasn't yelling, wasn't upset. She was clearly kidding around. Again, I am not a Tierra fan, but the mob mentality that seems to have no tangible basis other than *we just don't like her*, to me is worse than saying what Tierra did. We have heard plenty of girls and guys on past seasons say the same kind of thing about their competition. I don't see the big deal.
    Honestly, mesachick . . . based on how Tierra's conducted herself up to the point I observed her last night, I can't honestly say that I DON'T believe that she didn't mean that statement about wanting to punch the others, or that she was "just kidding" when she said it.

I did NOT think she was kidding/joking when she said --- in a PI, laughing, BTW --- that Jackie did "not know that you're on a date with me and my husband!"

Huh?

The showing up unannounced on the group date last night? And, IIRC, that wasn't the FIRST TIME she's pulled a stunt like that (anybody please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that!). The "fall" down the steps --- just when Sean was about to take one of the girls on a date? --- then refusing to be taken to the hospital to be checked out? But feeling well enough to lounge/curl up on the sofa with Sean after all the shouting about your fall, and laugh?

Suuuuuuuure.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

And, regardless of whether or not it was Tierra, or, say, for an EXTREME example, Sarah (there is NO way I would ever believe that Sarah would, in this lifetime or any other, do some of these things, or say something like Tierra's latest off-the-wall PI statements!), to me, regardless of whether or not it was said in a PI (which to me is worse than saying it to their faces), or to their faces, Tierra making the statement that she wanted to "punch out these bitches" qualifies as mean.

And in light of her earlier statements/behavior/actions, Tierra COULD also qualify as totally to be taken as serious, crazy, obsessive and, yes, mean (at the VERY least).

Said it before: The girl needs professional help. She is NOT joking in anything she says OR does on this show.

JMHO.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    But, as said, Sean and his Rescuer Complex could take it all the way to the end.
    Oh please no. I would enjoy this season so much more if that self-centered drama queen Tierra would just go away. That heifer could go out and kick puppies in front of Sean, but as long as she breaks down in tears/fakes injury/tells a BS story, she'll get out of it. Pff.

There are several seemingly well-intentioned, mature women I'd rather see him interact with instead of this twit.
    ness, AZChristian, jucamer and 2 others like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Sean also made a comment about someone wanting to spend their one-on-one time talking about other women ... and then he presses them for details about other women. What's a woman to think?

I personally would have a difficult time explaining to Sean ... providing details ... about Tierra's behavior. The one sort of concrete airport behavior detail provided by Jackie didn't do her much good. Just about anything these women can say would sound pretty lame, trivial or even catty to most men ... and/or would just sound like Tierra is fighting for HIM. It's a difficult situation. I am kind of hoping that someone ... perhaps Catherine who said it ... will be able to provide a detail that directly affects her own relationship with Sean, and that Sean cares enough about that woman for it to count.
    ness and CrazyDutchWoman like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by miss scarlet View Post
    this drove me nuts last night. He's made it clear through his actions that anyone who tattles is gone. But yet he kept pressing the women for details.
    Poor leslie. She got put on the spot & pretty much grilled about this. She looked terrified. Afraid that if she didn't answer the way he wanted, she was gone, but just as afraid that if she did, she was gone. She was put in an awful spot. In the end she handled it ok by just being noncommittal, but that could have gotten her sent home too.

For the first time all season i just didn't like sean at all.
    He's dumb as a box of rocks about the tierra situation. It should be clear that if there's a problem with her with all or at least most of the women, she's the problem. Not them.
    Then putting the women on the spot like that was just plain mean. They were afraid to speak either way.

Why on earth does this happen time after time. Especially with the bachelor. They kill the messenger instead of paying attention.

Are most men really that dumb, or blind?
    yep.
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I don't believe it for a nanosecond that she meant it literally about punching another girl. But hey, we can all feel however we want to about it right? I'm happy to agree to disagree on this one lol.

I do agree though, that she's a bit nuts. She's definitely got some self esteem issues. I do believe Sean will wise up and we won't see her in the F2 or maybe F3 even. Who knows, maybe she'll turn into an icicle during tonight's show and drift off somewhere into the Bachelor ocean. She'll probably land on the Bachelor Pad lol.

I am afraid though, that once Tierra is gone, there won't be anything left of interest on the show to watch. She may be cray-cray, but at least she is providing some sort of entertainment in an otherwise boring season.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Honestly, mesachick . . . based on how Tierra's conducted herself up to the point I observed her last night, I can't honestly say that I DON'T believe that she didn't mean that statement about wanting to punch the others, or that she was "just kidding" when she said it.

I did NOT think she was kidding/joking when she said --- in a PI, laughing, BTW --- that Jackie did "not know that you're on a date with me and my husband!"

Huh?

The showing up unannounced on the group date last night? And, IIRC, that wasn't the FIRST TIME she's pulled a stunt like that (anybody please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that!). The "fall" down the steps --- just when Sean was about to take one of the girls on a date? --- then refusing to be taken to the hospital to be checked out? But feeling well enough to lounge/curl up on the sofa with Sean after all the shouting about your fall, and laugh?

Suuuuuuuure.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

And, regardless of whether or not it was Tierra, or, say, for an EXTREME example, Sarah (there is NO way I would ever believe that Sarah would, in this lifetime or any other, do some of these things, or say something like Tierra's latest off-the-wall PI statements!), to me, regardless of whether or not it was said in a PI (which to me is worse than saying it to their faces), or to their faces, Tierra making the statement that she wanted to "punch out these bitches" qualifies as mean.

And in light of her earlier statements/behavior/actions, Tierra COULD also qualify as totally to be taken as serious, crazy, obsessive and, yes, mean (at the VERY least).

Said it before: The girl needs professional help. She is NOT joking in anything she says OR does on this show.

JMHO.
    ness and ilja like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Just a thought that hit me just now . . .

Just as Tierra likes/wants to play the victim, seems to me that Sean likes/wants/needs to play The Handsome Prince that Rescues the Damsel in Distress.

And Tierra is a player from --- most likely --- the day the doc slapped her on her rear to get her to breathe and howl, right up to this very second. She KNOWS that Sean has a Rescuer/Hero slant to his personality (even though HE, apparently, has NO CLUE about that). She, however, DOES. She recognizes his Hero/Rescuer side, and plays on it, BIG TIME.

Sean, bless his stupid, has-not-a-clue heart, will CONTINUE to get played and led around by the nose by Tierra. He will, that is, until and unless he USES HIS EYES AND EARS TO FIGURE OUT THAT HIS "PROBLEM CHILD" IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, JUST LIKE THE NOSE ON HIS FACE. And GROWS THE BALLS AND BACKBONE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER.

Until that happens, he'll continue to be led around by Tierra through that ring he's got in his nose.

JMHO.
    Everytime I see Tierra, I think Bentley. He was a smokescreen for JP and I think, so is Tierra. Sean does not look in anyway distressed like Ashley was....he seems to understand his job and this is just part and parcel of what he needs to go through to get to his desired ending.
    jucamer likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

I'd rather be bored stiff than watch Tierra's brand of crazy any more.

I think it all boils down to Sean thinking like a man and the women thinking like women. Yep, I'm going there. Gender stereotypes. He's asking for specifics and logic and the women don't have any big, earthshattering specific details to satisfy him. They have their feminine intuition that Tierrable is a certifiable, raving, manipulative biotch that they want nothing to do with.

Sometimes, you just know.

But good luck getting men to understand that.
    ness, ilja and Babbred like this.
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    He's made it clear through his actions that anyone who tattles is gone.
    Why on earth does this happen time after time. Especially with the Bachelor. They kill the messenger instead of paying attention.
    Absolutely correct, Miss Scarlett. I posted the same thing last night, and it's just stupid to think you can play it both ways.

Oh, how I wish just ONE of those girls (Desiree especially, in my book) would've said:
    "You know, you seem to send home anyone who says anything bad about others like Tierra, so as much I'd love to spill the laundry list of ways she's mean, I pick YOU over HER and will just keep my mouth shut -- by kissing you."

But they sit quietly.
    That said, it doesn't explain why Robyn didn't say something, tho, when being walked out. C'MON! Speak up! You've already been auf'd, so smack him upside the head with a, "Stay away from the crazy!"
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Everytime I see Tierra, I think Bentley. He was a smokescreen for JP and I think, so is Tierra. Sean does not look in anyway distressed like Ashley was....he seems to understand his job and this is just part and parcel of what he needs to go through to get to his desired ending.
    That is an interesting point. Hmm. The flip side of the Bentley drama. IF she does get dumped, will she be a returnee asking for a second chance. That ploy is now commonplace on the show going back to Jake. Although he didn't ask for a second chance (he was there to warn Jillian) he did return with a purpose.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I'd rather be bored stiff than watch Tierra's brand of crazy any more.

I think it all boils down to Sean thinking like a man and the women thinking like women. Yep, I'm going there. Gender stereotypes. He's asking for specifics and logic and the women don't have any big, earthshattering specific details to satisfy him. They have their feminine intuition that Tierrable is a certifiable, raving, manipulative biotch that they want nothing to do with.

Sometimes, you just know.

But good luck getting men to understand that.
    Tierrable <------- LMAO
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread