Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

I got so annoyed when he told the winning team that he was inviting the losing team to join them that I had to change the channel. So, I didn't catch much past that point, except to see who went home.

What would have been wrong to say, "What you're doing is not fair to the winning team and I refuse to be disrespected that way." I guess I'm too direct, but I don't let people disrespect me or treat me unfairly without saying me peace in a polite and direct manner.

My dad told me when I was a teen, that if I was ever on a job in which they disrespected me or treated me poorly, that I should speak out and if it was not corrected, leave. It was valuable advice and I took it.

Did any of the ladies ever speak out? It was the producers who told Sean to do it, but he should have refused, due to the reasons I state.

Sean is coming off my calendar. He's not all that in my eyes anymore.

I hope Tierra gets VERY close to Sean. I would love to see her come real close to that ring. LOL (I get it that Sean is told that she is one who must get a rose each week, so it dosen't bother me too much.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't think 'fair play' really matters on this show. I think having competitions for time with the lead is a stupid idea anyway, but if the lead wants to spend time with those that lost, I say let him. We're supposed to believe he's looking for his best match in this bunch, and I'm ok with doing whatever it takes to get there. Time is the most precious commodity they've got. There's never been anything fair about this ridiculous show.

Maybe if all the 'winning' team got up and left when they learned the 'losing' team was being invited back, Sean would have been OK with that. ?? I mean, he had to know there was a good chance they were all gonna be mad at him. Choices have to be made, and time is getting short.
    NCLurker and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I don't think 'fair play' really matters on this show. I think having competitions for time with the lead is a stupid idea anyway, but if the lead wants to spend time with those that lost, I say let him. We're supposed to believe he's looking for his best match in this bunch, and I'm ok with doing whatever it takes to get there. Time is the most precious commodity they've got. There's never been anything fair about this show.

Maybe if all the 'winning' team got up and left when they learned the 'losing' team was being invited back, Sean would have been OK with that. I mean, he had to know there was a good chance they were all gonna be mad at him. Choices have to be made.
    I am not 100% sure it was his idea, I am sure the show would say yes or no.Although they made all sorts of concessions for the last 'ette.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am not 100% sure it was his idea, I am sure the show would say yes or no.Although they made all sorts of concessions for the last 'ette.
    Good point. Maybe it wasn't Sean's idea. But he went along with it, happily, as far as I could tell. I think it's safe to say his favorite, if he even has one, wasn't on the winning team last night. I hope that doesn't mean his favorite was elsewhere waiting for her 2 on 1 date the following day. Eek.
    ilja likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I have a feeling Sean's favorite(s) were on the losing team so he was all for letting them come to the party. I do wonder if the outcome of the race was reversed, would the red team have gotten invited to come. I was all for the losers coming along because I like more girls on that team so I was glad to see more of them.
    Midol likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Just a thought that hit me just now . . .

Just as Tierra likes/wants to play the victim, seems to me that Sean likes/wants/needs to play The Handsome Prince that Rescues the Damsel in Distress.

And Tierra is a player from --- most likely --- the day the doc slapped her on her rear to get her to breathe and howl, right up to this very second. She KNOWS that Sean has a Rescuer/Hero slant to his personality (even though HE, apparently, has NO CLUE about that). She, however, DOES. She recognizes his Hero/Rescuer side, and plays on it, BIG TIME.

Sean, bless his stupid, has-not-a-clue heart, will CONTINUE to get played and led around by the nose by Tierra. He will, that is, until and unless he USES HIS EYES AND EARS TO FIGURE OUT THAT HIS "PROBLEM CHILD" IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, JUST LIKE THE NOSE ON HIS FACE. And GROWS THE BALLS AND BACKBONE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER.

Until that happens, he'll continue to be led around by Tierra through that ring he's got in his nose.

JMHO.
    mesachick likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Just a thought that hit me just now . . .

Just as Tierra likes/wants to play the victim, seems to me that Sean likes/wants/needs to play The Handsome Prince that Rescues the Damsel in Distress.

And Tierra is a player from --- most likely --- the day the doc slapped her on her rear to get her to breathe and howl, right up to this very second. She KNOWS that Sean has a Rescuer/Hero slant to his personality (even though HE, apparently, has NO CLUE about that). She, however, DOES. She recognizes his Hero/Rescuer side, and plays on it, BIG TIME.

Sean, bless his stupid, has-not-a-clue heart, will CONTINUE to get played and led around by the nose by Tierra. He will, that is, until and unless he USES HIS EYES AND EARS TO FIGURE OUT THAT HIS "PROBLEM CHILD" IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, JUST LIKE THE NOSE ON HIS FACE. And GROWS THE BALLS AND BACKBONE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER.

Until that happens, he'll continue to be led around by Tierra through that ring he's got in his nose.

JMHO.
    While Tierra is doing her thing, I am sure Sean has his eyes and heart set on others.
    ness and CrazyDutchWoman like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I found the story of the boy friend in drug rehab a bit hard to swallow. She's only 24 and I thought she said she had been with the old BF for many years. What the heck is a clean late teen/20 something girl doing hanging around a drug addict? I don't buy it. Unless she too was involved in drugs and alcohol abuse.
    waywyrd, ness, Alexxxx and 5 others like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    While Tierra is doing her thing, I am sure Sean has his eyes and heart set on others.
    Oh, I ABSOLUTELY agree with you, FM.

Problem is, HER thing seems to be wrapped up in HIS thing.

And until Sean UNWRAPS it, should we care to continue to watch, we are going to be treated to The Rescue of the Poor, Downtrodden, Picked-On Bachelorette by the Handsome, Charming (AND JUST A WEE TAD BIT SLOW, APPARENTLY!) Bachelor!

No matter WHO else his eyes and heart are set on!

LOL!!!!
    mesachick likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

Tierra - I sort of understand why she is getting her back up. We haven't seen her say anything mean about the girls have we? Sure the normal - they need to go home, but all the women feel the same way and it's not a personal attack. From what I've seen the other girls do seem to be getting in her face because she doesn't want to be besties with them. Feels very high school to me. You aren't here to date Tierra or make girlfriends. Grow up. And yes, Catherine too. They are downplaying her part in things, but she's definitely been shown talking smack about Tierra, and whenever there's a confrontation, she is part of the gang. I always respect the girls that don't join the gang moreso the ones that do. This doesn't mean I like Tierra, don't get me wrong. But it does seem odd that the girls can't give a single example of Tierra's bad behavior towards them.
    Didn't Tierra say that she's like to punch out these Byatches or something to that effect?
    ness, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread