Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I wish Sean would kick Tierra to the curb on tomorrow's 2 on 1 date, but I'm sure he got the heads up to keep her for all the drama she brings. I would have liked to see the person that Jackie is but unfortunately we will never know.
    Tierra bad? Probably, but shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that there would be one "villain" on the show. Necessary for the drama, which I'm sure is heightened just for that reason. Nobody could play the part as well as Courtney did though. That one, I actually believed was what she put forth on the show!

I would have loved to see more of Jackie. She's another I'd like to see more of on a future Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad. She may be too nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Tierra bad? Probably, but shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that there would be one "villain" on the show. Necessary for the drama, which I'm sure is heightened just for that reason. Nobody could play the part as well as Courtney did though. That one, I actually believed was what she put forth on the show!

I would have loved to see more of Jackie. She's another I'd like to see more of on a future Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad. She may be too nice though.
    In the previews last week, we saw Tierra running into the water, and then we see an ambulance So the 2-1 was pointless tonight. The villain had to stay. I know this show would love another Courtney, its not happening with Terra. I am not sure if Sean wanted the blue team back ( although his face lit up when he was with Catherine) or the show wanted them back. I like Lindsay, Ashlee is a bit odd, but he seems imho to really like her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I placed a People article about Sean in his personal thread.

Chris Harrison's blog is posted in his blog thread. I bolded a couple of comments that I found interesting.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-05-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

When Tierra laughed while holding the rose, she sounded insane. Sean could really love Tierra... after all, Ben loved Courtney. When Tierra pretended to be cold during the preview for the next episode, her acting wasn't good. Paramedics and doctors should be for people who really need them... not someone like Tierra who is pretending.

After watching last nights episode, I've come to the conclusion that, while he's a super nice guy, Sean ain't too bright. He kept repeating over and over that he wanted specifics and blah blah blah, but any woman who has tried to tell him about Tierra has been sent packing. I'd be terrified to go into details with him. I would think that him being told that she isolates herself, is rude and that not one single girl there is friendly with her would be enough. Especially when all the other girls seem closer than any other cast. I mean, I always had more guy friends when I was younger, but I still had my posse of girls I ran around with. It's a huge red flag when not even one girl can get along with this chick. That doesn't bode well for Sean's importance of family. Does he think she would get along with his beloved sister? Friends? Mother?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    After watching last nights episode, I've come to the conclusion that, while he's a super nice guy, Sean ain't too bright. He kept repeating over and over that he wanted specifics and blah blah blah, but any woman who has tried to tell him about Tierra has been sent packing. I'd be terrified to go into details with him. I would think that him being told that she isolates herself, is rude and that not one single girl there is friendly with her would be enough. Especially when all the other girls seem closer than any other cast. I mean, I always had more guy friends when I was younger, but I still had my posse of girls I ran around with. It's a huge red flag when not even one girl can get along with this chick. That doesn't bode well for Sean's importance of family. Does he think she would get along with his beloved sister? Friends? Mother?
    Given previous seasons all he needs to know is, there is trouble with this woman! Where there is smoke there is fire. He asked Leslie, she did not bring up the subject of Tierra. Or that is what we saw, anyway. Perfect opening for Leslie to have stepped up and told him straight out. Alll she had to spill was Tierra's comment about getting engaged. That would have been enough.

It was equally silly of him to be so bummed that he wasn't sure his wife was there. Come on! Catherine kept herself out of the fray and stood strong and confident with Sean. But again there is editing to consider.

I had blank spots in this episode where the screen went gray. One place was during the rose ceremony. I did not hear Sean talk and before that there was another that apparently showed some drama. I assumed it was my DVR but it recorded Bigges Loser at the same time and it didnt happen there. Anyone else experience this?

ETA. Read Chris' blog. The cocktail party went on for hours with over the top drama. So what Sean said makes much more sense now. Why on earth didnt they show us the juicy parts!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 02-05-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

Sean seems a bit like Ben when it comes to Tierra. He's thinking with his little head, not his big one. Much like Ben with Courtney. I agree with some other posters that Sean is coming off somewhat dim witted. His conversations with the women sure are boring as hell. He says the exact same thing about each woman he spends any one on one time with lol.

The dates - still a big snooze fest for me. I actually ended up fast forwarding through some of them. Lindsay - wth with the awkward silences, especially at dinner! This is what I mean by how boring Sean is as a lead. He just is not capable of carrying this show. Nice guy, good looking guy sure. Interesting guy? No way. I've seen more awkward silences on his dates than anything. Group date was kind of funny with the little race they did. I do think Sean was kind of a jerk for inviting the other team for the evening. One team wins, one person drank the goat milk - and he didn't even seem grateful. A better way would have been to set up some time for the other girls after the team that won was able to get some time in with him.

Two on one date - no chemistry between him and Jackie, so no shocker she went home. Still pretty much a dud of a date. Zzzzzzz.

Tierra - I sort of understand why she is getting her back up. We haven't seen her say anything mean about the girls have we? Sure the normal - they need to go home, but all the women feel the same way and it's not a personal attack. From what I've seen the other girls do seem to be getting in her face because she doesn't want to be besties with them. Feels very high school to me. You aren't here to date Tierra or make girlfriends. Grow up. And yes, Catherine too. They are downplaying her part in things, but she's definitely been shown talking smack about Tierra, and whenever there's a confrontation, she is part of the gang. I always respect the girls that don't join the gang moreso the ones that do. This doesn't mean I like Tierra, don't get me wrong. But it does seem odd that the girls can't give a single example of Tierra's bad behavior towards them.

On to next week...
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Get it from the horse's mouth. Sean's Blog is posted in his blog thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

When he is standing there at the end, waiting for the chosen one. What did Chris Harrison hand him? I haven't see that part before

I also think Tierra looks very much like Brittney Spears, in fact when she is on, that's who I see( only with dark hair)

I think it unfair to say Sean is thinking with his small head, because its all about chemistry as we have seen on every-single- show.

I dont see chemistry with Daniella, Sarah, and I sure didn't see it with Robyn. The right ones went home, obviously Jackie and Sean have had conversations we are not privy to. Some of the girls left are very pretty.The girls have been told to talk up Tierra, they just dont know how

I loved Desiree hair without the bangs, but I have a feeling something isn't right between her and Sean. He is so nice to each and every lady, I can see why they like him. I don't find him dimwitted at all( just because we can see what goes on, and he can't) Nope, that guy knows what he wants, & he would likely choose nobody if he didn't think it right. Rather than date for 2 weeks and its over

Tonight should be a good one.
    ilja, Photobabe, Midol and 2 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I've come to the conclusion that if Sean wants a damsel in distress in this weird twisted fairy tale ... then he deserves Tierra ...

I'm watching the show now - (I only checked in at the end last night) ... (LOL... Robin just said at the party .. "if Tierra wants to play the damsel in distress role...) ...

And from the two on one... I'm finding it really hard to believe her story about being friends with a guy for 13 years and supporting him through drug rehab.. and his passing... she just told the story matter of factly ... no real emotions .. and yes .. if true he passed in 2009 .. but she still should have had some type of emotion .. unless they edited it all out...

Here's her bio:

Hometown: Las Vegas, NV

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?
    My future soul-mate! I just want to meet him already. Someone who it is just as naturual and we are best friends!

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes what is your preferred type of dancing?
    Yes! I love to dance - I'm a dancer, been dancing since I was 3. I love all kinds of dancing.

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
    I like to be a romantic at times, I just haven't found someone who i can share that with yet.

"I WANT TO MEET MY FUTURE SOUL MATE" "I JUST HAVEN'T FOUND SOMEONE WHO I CAN SHARE THAT WITH YET" ...

Last edited by AZHotFlash; 02-05-2013 at 11:36 AM.
    Wasting away another summer...

Closed Thread