Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526
Like Tree389Likes

Thread: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Hers was forced though by Andy. It was either that date (out of sequence for her) or he was afraid she was going home. Since then neither that date on the Bachelor or Bachelorette has gone very far, if not halted in its tracks.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    ...or Bachelor Pad 4.
    If she is not F1, Tierra will be on BP3 for sure - it's right up her alley!
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Sean waving that rose around to Leslie when he'd decided much earlier there was no romance...not cool.
    It wasn't kosher that he brought the rose out. He should've just left it out.

However, I think she probably would've stuck around had she have been more doting on him like shower him with compliments, defer to his decisions on the gifts, put more "cute/coquettish" than "goofy/fun-loving gal" act (it's not her but, obviously he likes that sort of thing), not get so caught up in the expensive things, opened up more, and REALLY flirted with him as if he were the last man on earth. She really didn't do herself any favors.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

In other words, being herself didn't cut it. I think it was not so much how she acted or who she is, but that indefinable chemistry just wasn't there. That element you can't force.

I, too, wish they would leave off the dramatic "am I or am I not giving you this rose" wave it in your face move. This isn't the first time it's been done, but I would like it to have been the last. On twitter I follow The Final Rose and after the show it tweeted that the drop from the balcony hurt.
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread