Closed Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree389Likes

Thread: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

I was at a company dinner so I missed it along with other of my Monday night shows.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Watched the tape for the second time... Note to future Bachelors.... If a girl is "crying"and is so upset that she just doesn't know if she can stay in this pressure cooker of a situation .. and then 3 seconds later can look you in the face with a sparkle in her eyes.. that is not the remains of tears... it's the knowledge that she has you just where she wants you....
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Rest assured, I'm an old fogey, too. I remember when everybody was buzzing that "You're So Vain" was about Warren Beatty. BTW, did we ever solve that mystery? And yes, I know who James Taylor is. I love "Fire and Rain". No, I just meant that I didn't know they had a son named Ben who followed in their footsteps. For me, my favorite singers are frozen in time...
    Oh, thank heavens, Babbred!
    Honestly, I can't say that I know a single person who doesn't know James Taylor, or Carly Simon, for that matter, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. Poor souls. I pity them. Perhaps they'll learn to know him as the dude who sang at the 2013 Inauguration.

And for the record, we are NOT old fogeys!
    NEPASue likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm sending you a pm, ness.
    If you say that real quick, it sounds like you are sending her PMS.
    ness, sclilred1, jucamer and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    If you say that real quick, it sounds like you are sending her PMS.
    LOL! I thought the same thing.I wasn't sure if I could post it
    ness, ilja and Baby's Breath like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I do not so far see any match suitable for Sean. Catherine maybe if they show more. I had more respect for him going in, but like most guys he is letting boobs and looks drive his brain. Selma and Tierra are absolutely not right for him. I am not admonishing Selma's family nor their beliefs, but I just do not see him and his family meshing with that. Tierra is too much drama for any man in my opinion let alone Sean. Hopefully the season shapes up and I feel different, but so far I see no sparks or connections just lust.

I watched the episode yesterday afternoon and man, I really wanted Sean to call Tierra's bluff. I would have stood up and cheered if, when she whined about wanting to leave, he'd just said, "You know, if you feel that way, then I think you should probably go home. I'll walk you to the car."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I watched the episode yesterday afternoon and man, I really wanted Sean to call Tierra's bluff. I would have stood up and cheered if, when she whined about wanting to leave, he'd just said, "You know, if you feel that way, then I think you should probably go home. I'll walk you to the car."

Looks like women know better in these things. Last week on "Downton Abbey" kind hearted Isobel was trying to help a former maid who had fallen on hard times and er, sold herself to pay the rent. Now the maid wants to reform, so Isobel re-hired her to give her a leg up. Anyway, Isobel's prim and proper cook declared in a huff that she could not work with THAT woman. "My sister told me there's lots of work for cooks where she lives." And then I cheered when Isobel said: "I'm sure there is. I'll send you your last paycheck."

So yeah, Sean, get a clue!

This is NOT a spoiler, but I have a feeling Tierra might not last long. Guys usually get tired of all that drama and start looking for some peace. I can easily envision Sean saying "Again?" after next week's fiasco and deciding to move on to saner pastures.

And BTW, why the heck are the women joining the Polar Bear Club? Was this something the producers told them to do? Holy mackerel, I would totally refuse. No guy is worth risking your life over.
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

It's funny...or sad...but we women are toughest on each other. Many are willing, repeatedly, to forgive jerks who cheat and mistreat us or our fellow sister(s), but other women not so much.
    Last edited by Midol; 01-30-2013 at 11:52 AM.
    ness likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

And BTW, why the heck are the women joining the Polar Bear Club? Was this something the producers told them to do? Holy mackerel, I would totally refuse. No guy is worth risking your life over.
    Various parts of this country have polar bear clubs that women belong to( and have for some time) it isn't for me.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread