Closed Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree389Likes

Thread: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Um, how do they get down?
    The same way the production crew and all their equipment get down -- probably an air conditioned elevator on the back side of that rock.
    ilja and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    The same way the production crew and all their equipment get down -- probably an air conditioned elevator on the back side of that rock.
    Ha ha ha!

I FFed through a lot last night. It was very clear he and Catherine had spent a signifigant amount of time together given their talk at the cocktail party and kisses.

Go look at that part, mesachick.

Tierra, good god.
    Midol likes this.

Ok I'll check out that part. I didn't delete it off my DVR cuz I was sleeping LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Enough with Tierra please, she is way too young to even try and pull off the villain. JavaJo is right, the WTA will pull her apart. If they can be bothered.

I really like Selma, I think she is beautiful. I also like Des, Lindsey, and Catherine. Catherine was very direct, without going overboard It sounded like they had spent alone time, that we didn't get to see.

I was glad Sarah overcame her fears, I dont see her in the F2, but this is good for her self esteem, and I believe he really likes her for who she is.

Nothing between Lesley and him, I saw him struggling, but nothing was clicking .She was so pretty, but her personality was different. As for the waving around of the rose, that's the show, the past three seasons they have done that. The lead picks it up and then says ummmmmmmm no!

I hated Robyn's dress( ugh)

Why is it 2 days next week- do we know?
    Fanny I believe we get two episodes next week because of when DWTS starts. They apparently want to fit in the WTA episode, so to do that they have to double up episodes one week.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I hated Leslie's dress too. That big old bow, or whatever it was, on the front completely hid her figure & made her look dumpy. Why on earth put something like that on the front of a dress? And why on earth would she chose a dress that had it?

Lindsay still grates on my nerves. Part of it is her nasally voice & part of it is her very immature manner. She just reminds me of a 17 year old rather than a woman. She seems downright giggly. She also seems irritatingly pushy.
    Although, comparing her to Tierra, she's downright sedate.

I agree about Catherine. They seemed very familiar with each other for as little time as we've seen them spend.

Jackie, is that her name?, has been totally invisible the whole time. I keep wondering why she gets a rose each time. They had to have had contact we're just not seeing.

There's got to be an awful lot on the cutting room floor of Sean's interaction with these women. I figure they either last a long time or were extremely boring & snoozeworthy.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

There's got to be an awful lot on the cutting room floor of Sean's interaction with these women. I figure they either last a long time or were extremely boring & snoozeworthy

Well I dont find Catharine boring, and its obvious there was more on her and Sean. I guess this show thinks we tune in for all the fake drama .I agree , Jackie seems nice, but I am sure we haven't seen her interactions with Sean( sigh)

Fanny I believe we get two episodes next week because of when DWTS starts. They apparently want to fit in the WTA episode, so to do that they have to double up episodes one week.
    Thank you Midol,. I had forgotten DWT has beens was on soon.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just a heads-up that "Burning Love," season 2, will be starting on Feb 14. Among those playing the competing bachelors are Michael Cera, Adam Brody, Colin Hanks, and Jerry O'Connell. They also explain the concept for season 3.

Ken Marino talks 'Burning Love' seasons 2 and 3 -- EXCLUSIVE | PopWatch | EW.com
    JunkieGirl, Cornholio and wannasee like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Ahhh, you mean I can't believe Chris Harrison when he said the doubling up was because both episodes were too epic to separate?

Anyway - my wish list includes them airing all the episodes over a two week rather than a two month time frame. **sigh**
    mesachick and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Just a heads-up that "Burning Love," season 2, will be starting on Feb 14. Among those playing the competing bachelors are Michael Cera, Adam Brody, Colin Hanks, and Jerry O'Connell. They also explain the concept for season 3.

Ken Marino talks 'Burning Love' seasons 2 and 3 -- EXCLUSIVE | PopWatch | EW.com
    , this is always better than the show- always! thank you!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post

Saw the preview for the season and it looks so funny. They certainly know how to do a spoof of the crazy!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Closed Thread