Closed Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree389Likes

Thread: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    So let me get this straight. He wanted to connect with Leslie, but yet he took her on a date that was totally out of step with the type of dates he usually goes on (pranks, charity, etc.). Of course he wouldn't feel a connection with someone who he spent the day shopping with. That's super boring!
    I agree. I love to shop, but my husband loathes it. Most guys do. Plus that date was so busy with unromantic stuff, yet Sean kept saying it was a day with the potential for romance. Huh?
    mesachick and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Tierra keeps saying "I'm here to win." I keep hearing Courtney saying, "Winnnnnnnning."

Silly me. I thought the show was about trying to find love. If she's that much into winning, she should be on Survivor or The Price is Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Impressions of Episode 4 (I'm determined to stay spoiler-free again this season, so forgive my lack of knowledge of the future - even down to the previews of next week):

Sarah: That voice screams high-maintenance. They seem to have a little bit of chemistry, but how do you not generate chemistry when you're thrown off the roof of a skyscraper? It seems mean of the producers to make her go roller-skating if she's never done it before. I hope she doesn't cry too much when she's sent home - that voice plus crying would force me to use the mute button - I'd feel traumatized.

Years ago when I was single, I read a book of dating advice. It said to go on a high-adrenaline date because studies had shown the rush of the adrenaline made you more favorably disposed towards your partner. So yeah, of course any woman/man who goes on that date is going to feel the love with the lead.

Potential for romance...a guy standing around while a woman shops...and shops...and shops.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Was she the one being rushed to the hospital in thermal blankets? If so, I think we have our answer...
    I thought for sure it was Tierra

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I agree. I love to shop, but my husband loathes it. Most guys do. Plus that date was so busy with unromantic stuff, yet Sean kept saying it was a day with the potential for romance. Huh?
    I am lucky, my husband loves to shop with me. I actually buy more when he is with me, than if I go alone

I thought the girl running into the water with the bikini on was Desiree. Hmm, if its Tierra, maybe it will be her time to leave. Forget the WTA, I am waiting for Sean to tell her goodbye .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I need a recap. I changed the channel last night when Sean went and picked up the rose off the table and was going back to talk to Tierra, who had so rudely interrupted Sean as he was headed to the pool. It made me a little sick, PLUS, I wanted to watch something else. When I turned back over, the girl who hit her chin roller skating was leaving in tears...right?

Can someone recap the second half?

FORT Fogey

I agree with everyone here and don't have much to add. I am not into this season very much. It is interesting to watch it with absolutely no attachment, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I love it how everyone forgets that Julia Roberts was a hooker in that movie...cause that's what I want to grow up to be.
    LOL Midol. My daughter in law said the same thing!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Another night of the Borenator... yup, I didn't make it to the end again! Thank goodness for you guys to keep it entertaining and fill me in lol. So cray-cray is gone. Pretty woman is gone. Is that it?

From what I did see...

Selma - omg how annoying is this girl. I bet she farts rainbows and burps butterflies, she's way too happy (unnaturally so lol). She did manage to escape the fish kiss though. Maybe she's not into Sean as much as she says? Pretty boring date, again not surprised by that.

Group date - this is one time I did feel sad for Sarah a little bit. But then again, she's had her whole life to figure out her balance. Then you have Bethany Hamilton who lost her arm to a shark while surfing. She was back on the board as soon as she could be, and that requires as much if not more balance. I am not sure if she was just trying to up the sympathy card? Tierra, tierra, tierra... did anyone else catch that smirk when Sean left her to go get the rose? You know she was squatting there thinking *sucker!*. And boy was he ever. Other than that, another pretty boring date.

Leslie - Pretty woman date is always the end of the line for that woman. The guys always say the same thing too... if I was going to feel romantic, tonight would be the night. If I followed a guy around while he got to go shopping like that, I don't think I would find it romantic either lol. But regardless, there was zero chemistry between them.

I missed the final part with the last cocktail party and elimination. This guy is just not an interesting lead. His conversations with the girls are so boring. Dude needs to spice up his personality! He's going to need a spunky girl to offset his lack of personality.

On to next week. I keep saying this but, hopefully it will pick up so I can at least stay awake through the whole show!
    Last edited by mesachick; 01-29-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Sean's Blog is posted in his blog thread. It is interesting what he has to say after watching the episode. Catherine seems to be ranking higher even without a 1:1 date to this point.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread