Closed Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree389Likes

Thread: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/28 Bachelor 17 Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Tierra's time with Sean. "I'm not a drama queen." Really?

Catherine, darling, give that woman the ring already! "Unless it's detrimental to my relationship with Sean, I'm not going to mention it." Yes! Yes! Finally, a woman who gets it! GUYS DON'T LIKE GETTING INVOLVED IN WOMEN'S CATTINESS. It makes them uncomfortable since they're not as emotional. Catherine has got to be the sanest woman in the house. Between that and the kiss, I bet she makes it far. Sean would be a fool to dump her for "I'll conquer the world one woman at a time" Tierra.

Ahhhh. "I want to kiss you" as Catherine accepts the rose. That's love!

Lesleys make-up looks hideous, like she's channeling Vienna.

Who was that final woman who got a rose? The one who primped herself? She wasn't that hot, either.

Amanda sounded really in pain in her exit ITM--not!!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Thank you. I didn't know either. I usually don't know who the singers are on this show.
    Babbred, I need you to clarify, please.

When you say you "didn't know either," are you saying you don't know James Taylor or Carly Simon? Oh, dear.

I'm not judging. I'm not making fun. Truly I'm not. I just gots to know how old to feel right now as I hum some "Fire and Rain" while getting ready for bed.
    Coco46 and AZChristian like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Sean seems like a kid in a candy shop ~ he has feelings for so many of the girls. I wonder at what point his true favorites will start to emerge. Interesting new twist at the beginning of the show. Not only was he shirtless, but no gym shorts, just in his skivvies.

Tierra. Seriously.

I read through a lot of this thread before the episode started on the west coast but I was still surprised at how over-the-top Tierra's behavior was. I was screaming for Sean to just tell her straight out: "Hey, I'd hate to see you go, but if that's what you need to do for you, I'll support your decision."

I HATE when women pull that crap. But to be totally honest, the only way women like that will ever stop is when/if men stop falling for it. It's a two-way street: Every successful manipulator has a partner willing to be manipulated.
    sclilred1, Coco46, Midol and 1 others like this.

I'm only tolerating Tierra now because I know I will be rewarded during the WTA episode, assuming she doesn't make it to F2. I cannot wait to see these women rip into her.
    Shoepie, sclilred1, Coco46 and 3 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    Babbred, I need you to clarify, please.

When you say you "didn't know either," are you saying you don't know James Taylor or Carly Simon? Oh, dear.

I'm not judging. I'm not making fun. Truly I'm not. I just gots to know how old to feel right now as I hum some "Fire and Rain" while getting ready for bed.
    Rest assured, I'm an old fogey, too. I remember when everybody was buzzing that "You're So Vain" was about Warren Beatty. BTW, did we ever solve that mystery? And yes, I know who James Taylor is. I love "Fire and Rain". No, I just meant that I didn't know they had a son named Ben who followed in their footsteps. For me, my favorite singers are frozen in time...
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Sorry - flashing that rose in front of her and telling her she wasn't getting it was tacky and insensitive.
    I DO like Sean's straight shooting. But I ABSOLUTELY agree that in THIS instance, he DEFINITELY stepped in it and smeared it around.
    NEPASue and AZChristian like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Selma seems really high maintenance. She loved the private jet but hated the rock climbing. She did pretty well though. Then she gets to hang out in a trailer park? Those producers are hilarious!! She is so strong in her faith that she dates an athlete (how secretive can that be?) cannot kiss in public, yet poses in next to nothing? Bull hokey! Even the virtuous Emily kissed the guys on her season. Then she's a muslim and he christian? Yeah, that's a good combo. Not. She won't be around for much longer.

Is this show just asking for trouble/lawsuits? Why would roller derby be a good idea especially with the girls having to wear mike packs? The damage/pain that could be caused falling on that causes me to cringe.

Leslie H is so pretty but there was nothing there between them. It happens. Could she have picked an uglier dress? Nice that he was honest and sent her home but bad for Ben Taylor who had an audience of one. HA! I won a trip to Hollywood many years ago and one thing we got to do was go "shopping" on Rodeo Drive. It was funny because we were in a limo and it stopped in front of some store, Giorgio, I think. People stopped only to see a bunch of Canadian nobodies step out of the limo. LOL We too were treated like Julia Roberts in the Pretty Woman movie, in that every sales clerk pretty much ignored us.

I'm not even gonna comment on Tierra. UGH. Get lost, crazy drama queen!

Robyn sure has some awkward moments on this show. First, she almost breaks her neck doing a back flip right out of the limo and then says THE most awkward thing during their alone time. Do you want to taste the chocolate?
    Shoepie, ilja and Midol like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm only tolerating Tierra now because I know I will be rewarded during the WTA episode, assuming she doesn't make it to F2. I cannot wait to see these women rip into her.
    Jo . . .

WTA?

Translate, please?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Wow, it was painfully obvious there was no spark with Lesley. And I agree with the poster who said it was a tad cruel to pick up the rose before telling her she was going home.

Hadn't heard Ben Taylor sing before. He definitely got daddy's voice, didn't he?
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.

Closed Thread