Closed Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 1/21 Bachelor 17 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/21 Bachelor 17 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

I once corresponded with a guy on a dating site who desperately wanted to meet me. I insisted on at least meeting halfway (he libed about four states away) and it never happened. I then noticed that in the forums, he seemed to really want to meet a LOT of women. The first woman who actually went to his location (that I could tell), he married. Sean is starting to remind me of that, just, all the women are at his location. Kind of. I think I also posted during Emily's season that Sean reminded me of a really hot guy I once dated who was vanilla and boring as heck. What I didn't post was that one night at a concert, I kept going to the ladies numerous times, each time stopping at the nearby bar to grab a Jameson's because I needed something to spice things up. I got so drunk, I wound up upchucking into the air vent of his restored, 70-something Mercedes on the drive home. I hope that doesn't happen to Sean.

I agree with a previous post that it was kind of rude to tell Kacie she was acting crazy but for one, I admire that he said it. And two...she was acting crazy. Never noticed she was such great friends with either Des or Amanda? And even if so, how lame does it sound to say that she's stuck in the middle (although it gives me flashes of a crazed Michael Madsen mutiliating the cop in Reservoir Dogs...)? That said...I think the whole thing must have been a set-up. Maybe from the very beginning, but on the beach, the facial expressions didn't really add up for me and I expected one or the other to bust out laughing or something.

AshLee...like her, sorry for her story, glad she sticks around but...her body language doesn't match her words and she looked downright scary in some of her asides where she was expounding on Sean's great charity. I am glad if the two girls had a great time at the park and it was nice to see them connect after being online penpals. Nicer than seeing AshLee and Sean connect, really.

Apologies in advance for my lengthy and spacey post...I am drinking a nice Pinot Noir and I can't remember what the word was. There are so many I considered. ;-)
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think with Sarah and her not having a prosthetic is because she never had an arm so to her what she has is normal. I think a lot of prosthetics is because the person mentally misses the part. Sarah never had one, so I think it would be as awkward for her as it would for us to have something extra added. As far as society, who cares what they think. She needs to do what is comfortable for her not anyone else.
    AZChristian and ilja like this.

Kacie learned a psychology lesson this week. Parents should never badmouth their spouse to their child in an attempt to get them to take their side, because it will backfire to the point that the opposite will occur. It's better she found out now, than in a lifelong relationship.

I was touched by the comment that the two girls at the amusement park were able to forget their disease for a day. It might not have been the ideal date, but I would have gladly gone if I had known that would be the end result.
    jucamer and 1dog2kids like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I think with Sarah and her not having a prosthetic is because she never had an arm so to her what she has is normal. I think a lot of prosthetics is because the person mentally misses the part. Sarah never had one, so I think it would be as awkward for her as it would for us to have something extra added. As far as society, who cares what they think. She needs to do what is comfortable for her not anyone else.
    Maybe when I mentioned that about Sarah, I was thinking what I would do...I think I would want one...not so much for looks (but maybe if I was young because we're pretty focused on our looks then)....but just to be able to use both arms and hands. I'm sure she's used to it and handles everything fine. Altho I don't think it would be awkward for her since she does have a lower arm and hand already. But to each his own...I was just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    AshLee...like her, sorry for her story, glad she sticks around but...her body language doesn't match her words and she looked downright scary in some of her asides where she was expounding on Sean's great charity.
    I keep remembering that she's a professional organizer and when shown her place, I got the feeling she was a tad excessive w/organizing...or maybe OCD? Which is in keeping for the very stiff way she holds herself and speaks....Did feel sorry for her having to wear heels to Magic Mountain...but given how TPTB control things, they probably gave her comfy shoes unless they were filming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

I keep remembering that she's a professional organizer and when shown her place, I got the feeling she was a tad excessive w/organizing...or maybe OCD? Which is in keeping for the very stiff way she holds herself and speaks....Did feel sorry for her having to wear heels to Magic Mountain...but given how TPTB control things, they probably gave her comfy shoes unless they were filming.
    I think it was People who had Sean do a word association game for all the ladies. I remember his word for AshLee was "organized". When I read that, my first thought was that does not bode well. No way would I want the first thing a guy that I'm interested in to think about me was the I'm organized.
    jucamer and Babbred like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD View Post
    Ha! Sean just called Kacie "this crazy person I'm seeing." "Why are you involving yourself?"

Buh-BYE, Kacie!
    I cringed when Sean said that to her she looked like she knew she was doomed poor kid but in some ways I agree with him about her involving herself Sean will eventually find out for himself what is going on or at least when the uh producer of the show decides LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did Leslie M, (kissing contest girl) remind anyone else of Vienna from previous Bachelor show?
    Lesley M is classy I really hope she and Sean end up together I really see something special between them but I most likely have jinxed her by saying that LOL I will be nice and not refer to what I REALLY think of Vienna
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-26-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    jucamer likes this.

Can someone fill me in on one of the girls who went home last week? She was the one who he knew from before and was willing to give it another shot. What happened? I must have a mental block. What show were they one together? I remember Sean from the Bachelorette with Emily. How did he know this girl?

FORT Fogey

Can someone fill me in on one of the girls who went home last week? She was the one who he knew from before and was willing to give it another shot. What happened? I must have a mental block. What show were they one together? I remember Sean from the Bachelorette with Emily. How did he know this girl?
    The past Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants have a lot of official get-togethers where they meet contestants from previous seasons.

Sean and Kacie were never on another show together. They met at a charity event in New York last summer.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The past Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants have a lot of official get-togethers where they meet contestants from previous seasons.

Yes, once you go on this show, you enter another universe. Not only do they frequently have reunions, but they also get invited to "celebrity" events like charity gigs, so they meet other alumni. As Umn pointed out, it was at one such event that Sean and Kacie met.

Sean was Number 3 on Emily's season of TBette, but I can't remember who was Bach when Kacie was on.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Closed Thread