Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 1/21 Bachelor 17 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/21 Bachelor 17 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Ah, but Sean says it with sparkling eyes, the stars shining through. As I wrote, he is either too much the romantic or very gullible.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

KISSING CONTEST: I kept thinking -- wait! Let her get some chapstick and a breath mint first!!

VOLLEYBALL: "The most important game of my entire life" -- several girls said this. They must have extremely limited lives. I did enjoy the fact that the show had obviously provided them all with matching sport-bra type bikinis, which did absolutely nothing for the breast implants.

TIERRA: Between the indentation on her forehead and one eyebrow being an inch higher than the other, I can barely stand to look at her. I loved Catherine's comment about how she "popped right up" when they mentioned hospital.

SARAH: I can't help but wonder if she wears sleeves more in her everyday life. All the evening gowns and tank tops just showcase her missing arm. If she really wants the world to see her as "normal" and not limited in any way, then stop flaunting the abnormality. I have a friend whose arm was cut off in a farming accident 30 years ago, and I still find it difficult to have a conversation with him if the amputation is showing because I find myself thinking "Don't look! Don't make him feel bad!" When he has a shirt sleeve pinned up, I can almost forget it.

KRISTY: With her hair down, she's pretty. With her hair slicked back in a bun and that God-awful dress, she was so scary I actually recoiled from the TV screen. Yuck!

KACIE: Wins the prizes for ugliest dress EVER on any show and worst hair. I've always liked her and I can't help but wonder if the producers didn't encourage her (force her) to talk to Sean about the other girls ("Don;t you think as his friend. that you should let him know?") Because she seemed to have no clue what she was saying, and when he called her on it she looked confused. Also, back at the cocktail party she looked royally pissed, as you would if you realized you had been used.

SEAN: I hate during the cocktail parties when the girls "steal" Sean from each other. Someone up thread said someone should put a stop to that and I agree -- SEAN should put a stop to that! Why can't he say "No, I'm sorry, we're in the middle of something here. Please wait off to the side." Surely he has some control over the situation. I've always thought this with all the bachelors/bachelorettes. I think when the lead allows a conversation to be interrupted, they are being very rude. It's as bad as texting someone else during a romantic date. Just say no.
    NEPASue and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Ah, but Sean says it with sparkling eyes, the stars shining through. As I wrote, he is either too much the romantic or very gullible.
    I think he's a bit of both. He isn't conniving though , a trait I truly hate , and have seen on this show more times than I care to mention( M&F)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think I find Sean more attractive than most do on these boards. I'm finding the show pretty interesting too, though I have loathed it in past seasons.

I wonder why when a girl tries to cut in on your time, the girl doesn't say, OH, sorry, but it's my time and I refuse to be caught short. See ya. lol

LOL - don't forget he's genuine, sincere, and oh yeah... a man who kisses like a fish. It's all a bit odd.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think I find Sean more attractive than most do on these boards. I'm finding the show pretty interesting too, though I have loathed it in past seasons.

I wonder why when a girl tries to cut in on your time, the girl doesn't say, OH, sorry, but it's my time and I refuse to be caught short. See ya. lol
    I think he's the type of guy that you could grow to love .That's why Kacie went on, she was friends first and saw something else in him. I think the cut in section is highly edited, not just this season, every season. Its part of the show I guess
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean's Blog is posted in his thread. This week he could fall in love with AshLee. Last week, Desiree could be his life's love. I think the guy is too much of a romantic for his own good.
    I think that train of thought is common for the lead's blogs throughout the season. I feel like every week they are saying they could fall I love with someone different, could see a relationship going somewhere, or maybe someone is "the one". I know the lead writes the blogs but I really don't take anything they say that seriously. It's just a continuation of the storyline the are trying to show every week on the show which also lies to us often.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I know I was awfully bored last night and I'm ate up with this show. I too can't help but notice the fish kisses and did not see any chemistry whatsoever between Sean and Ashley, or was it Leslie or Ashlee? Geeze, they are all starting to run together for me.

I'm actually glad Tierra is on there though she needs to pick it up a notch if she wants to be a real villain. There will just never be another Courtney whom I'm missing about now.
    luvlady345 and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I think that train of thought is common for the lead's blogs throughout the season. I feel like every week they are saying they could fall I love with someone different, could see a relationship going somewhere, or maybe someone is "the one". I know the lead writes the blogs but I really don't take anything they say that seriously. It's just a continuation of the storyline the are trying to show every week on the show which also lies to us often.
    See I completely disagree. I think based on the language used, etc. from past seasons it is abundantly clear that the lead doesn't write the blogs! The blogs are all a part of the story that the show wants us to see, so the blogs are written accordingly. Now Chris Harrison's blog - yeah, I think he at least contributes if not writes that - but he is the company man all the way, so there is no problem getting him to say what is necessary to further the story.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    See I completely disagree. I think based on the language used, etc. from past seasons it is abundantly clear that the lead doesn't write the blogs! The blogs are all a part of the story that the show wants us to see, so the blogs are written accordingly. Now Chris Harrison's blog - yeah, I think he at least contributes if not writes that - but he is the company man all the way, so there is no problem getting him to say what is necessary to further the story.
    No question I think some in the past leads haven't written a single word of their blogs, but I think Sean writes his. And those that do actually write them, the producers have a very heavy hand it what is said so the are basically writing them.
    KatesMom likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Closed Thread