Closed Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 1/21 Bachelor 17 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/21 Bachelor 17 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    What's the drinking word for tonight? I have my glass of wine all ready!
    So what WAS the word for tonight? ~Not that I needed one, mind you...
    jucamer likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

FORT Fogey

Why did Sean tell Kacie that she's crazy, just because she talked about tension between two women? Tierra must have thrown herself down the stairs. Sarah was smiling... she seemed amused by Tierra's antics. Of course the show had to call paramedics, to avoid a future lawsuit by Tierra.
    Midol likes this.

It's a good thing Kacie didn't talk smack about Tierra in her awkward attempt to "warn" Sean about house drama. She would not have made it back to the Mansion.

Tierra is this season's snot. I liked his date with Lindsey M., but felt AshLee got short changed with the Tierra drama and then Sean's testing her on her charitable instincts. I mean, really? Not that this year's Bachelor Charity isn't worthy or the bringing together of two internet friends struggling with the same illness wasn't heart-tugging; but it felt flat as far as an actual date with a girl is concerned.

The contest to "win" time with the Bachelor/ette on a group date is now getting old. I did like last season's yacht race, but beach volleyball in bikinis was a Mike Fleiss drool fest. Those poor girls, under pressure, could no more dig a ball out of the sand than they could say no thanks. Artificial beach fun for all.

The party steals were actually kind of funny. Another one with possessive tendencies is Desiree and to see her still sitting where he left her as she watched girl after girl walk off with him was funny...well, sort of, anyway. I'm glad he let Kacie, in her wetsuit, go before the Ceremony started. She really blew it and I thought she seemed forced this time around. Not a pretty look on her.

Anyway, looks like Tierra drama gets ratcheted up next week. Oh, wheee.

ETA: Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his thread.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-22-2013 at 01:57 AM.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am so glad Kacie is gone. That girl is not aging well. You have so little chance for a one on one, and she rambles on about two girls that have put her the middle. She made no sense as usual , and she dresses strangely.
    I liked the part about charity work because they are not just doing/saying it for the show, ( as they did last season) its part of his life. I think he likes Ashlee, she might be one to watch.I don't care about the Tierra drama, its been part of the show now for years, its not going to change - she wont be last one standing imnsho, he's way too smart for that. (See Kacie go)

Taryn looks older than she is, good to see her go. There are quite a few left I like, I wish they would show more of Selma, I like her. Desiree, I am not sure now -something about her is OTT.
    bee stung lips and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am so glad Kacie is gone. That girl is not aging well. You have so little chance for a one on one, and she rambles on about two girls that have put her the middle. She made no sense as usual , and she dresses strangely.
    I liked the part about charity work because they are not just doing/saying it for the show, ( as they did last season) its part of his life. I think he likes Ashlee, she might be one to watch.I don't care about the Tierra drama, its been part of the show now for years, its not going to change - she wont be last one standing imnsho, he's way too smart for that. (See Kacie go)

Taryn looks older than she is, good to see her go. There are quite a few left I like, I wish they would show more of Selma, I like her. Desiree, I am not sure now -something about her is OTT.
    It cracks me up because every season there seems to be one girl who gets so bothered by the drama that she just HAS to tell the lead all about it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it has EVER been taken well by the lead. And yet season after season, there is always one. The only pass I will give to Kacie on this is that she knew him before the show and considered him a friend. Those lines kind of blur once you get in the house and that may be why she felt she needed to tell him. Otherwise, suck it up and leave it to the Bachelor to figure out. I'm sure that is why the average age of these girls is in their mid-20's. No offense intended, but from my experience, many of the younger girls are still into the partying and drama. Plus, many of them don't have serious professional jobs (otherwise they could never take the time off to be on this show), so in many ways, they are still kids. I think that's why the drama works. You put a bunch of 30-something women in the house who have real jobs and I think the drama would be cut way down . . . and then, of course, we'd never watch!

Tierra - oh Tierra, you have some growing up to do, big time. What have you seen about Sean yet that makes you think the drama and antics you have displayed so far (and apparently will display next week) will result in you "winning" at the end? I think Sean thought she was cute and had a spark at the beginning. I think Tierra is hanging on that, without realizing it was only a spark and he probably had one with a lot of women. And her actions since then have been slowly but surely killing that spark. She will not win, and my guess is that it will not be a pretty exit. But we will all be entertained until that happens!
    jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    SPOILER FREE ZONE

Have you settled on your drinking word or phrase?
    Oh yeah... my word is "genuine". OMG - overused (and probably incorrect lol) much?

Well I actually managed to stay awake for the whole episode, but just barely. Why is this season so boring? Ugh. Even the girl drama is pretty ho hum so far. Anyway - so we got the fish kiss from hell. I actually left the room, it was just painful to watch lol. They seem totally awkward together. Their date felt very high schoolish to me. I do like Lindsay though. She seems to have a lot going for her.
    /
    Group date... boring! Kacie, Kacie, Kacie.... SMH. How could she not know that snitching on the other girls is the kiss of death for guys. No surprise she went home. BTW - this hair bump thing that she's been sporting, I saw other girls sporting that same do last night. Not that that's a good thing lol.

Magic Mountain - still boring. I am just not seeing any real passion or fireworks between Sean and any of the girls yet. This whole charity thing... another producer set up to show us how *genuine* (takes a drink) Sean is. The girls did not look surprised to see each other, so I have a hard time believing they didn't know about it before hand. I could almost hear the producers yelling *stop stop stop*. We have to redo this scene, and this time girls, pretend a little more, scream or something. Although it was nice to see them get to hang out and enjoy the park. Of course Ashlee would be cool in *sharing their date*. Didn't expect otherwise.

What a bleh season this has been so far. Looks like more of the same next week too. I want to enjoy it, I do. But this season is just not pulling me in like past seasons have. Next week looks like it's going to be more of the same too.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I don't know, that date was a dud, romance-wise. Maybe she'll still get a fish peck.

LOVE IT!

One other thing I noticed last night... Des, she does all this kind of weird stuff with her mouth. It's almost like she's eating something, but she's not. It's starting to get a little annoying, and she's one of my favorite girls on the show too! Ugh.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

One other thing I noticed last night... Des, she does all this kind of weird stuff with her mouth. It's almost like she's eating something, but she's not. It's starting to get a little annoying, and she's one of my favorite girls on the show too! Ugh.
    She does what Ashley did- she foragers for food, I noticed it last night!
    mesachick likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean's Blog is posted in his thread. This week he could fall in love with AshLee. Last week, Desiree could be his life's love. I think the guy is too much of a romantic for his own good.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Sean's Blog is posted in his thread. This week he could fall in love with AshLee. Last week, Desiree could be his life's love. I think the guy is too much of a romantic for his own good.
    I drink when I hear, I can see myself with -------------------------------

They all say it every week - no biggie
    NEPASue likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread