Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Sarah, sweet, beautiful girl, but definitely needs to ease up on talking about having one-arm. Honestly, she brings it to light so much, that every time I see her and I'm not thinking about it, the next thing out of her mouth is her mentioning it yet again, subsequently reminding me what I'd already forgotten about. Mind you, I could never begin to know how much of an issue it is, or isn't with her, as I'm not in her shoes. But I do think she thinks she needs to focus on it when in fact, she really doesn't have to.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Sarah, sweet, beautiful girl, but definitely needs to ease up on talking about having one-arm. Honestly, she brings it to light so much, that every time I see her and I'm not thinking about it, the next thing out of her mouth is her mentioning it yet again, subsequently reminding me what I'd already forgotten about. Mind you, I could never begin to know how much of an issue it is, or isn't with her, as I'm not in her shoes. But I do think she thinks she needs to focus on it when in fact, she really doesn't have to.
    That is the producers doing. She is hardly the first to share her tragic story ad nauseam. Remember that Emily was a single mom with a tragic past? First they prod them and then they edit them to death...over and over and over again...just in case we missed it!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

I looked up a picture of Sean's last girlfriend. She's a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader, light-skinned, and has white facial features. I read that they dated briefly. The girlfriend that Sean had previously is a blonde Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader. (I looked her picture up too). I read that they dated for a long time. But, Sean does date ouside his race. He appears to be genuinely looking for someone to fall in love with.

Somehow Sean didn't seem like a Cheerleader-dater..... JMHO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Somehow Sean didn't seem like a Cheerleader-dater..... JMHO
    Appearances are important to Sean: he works out and is a model for fitness magazines.

The only thing Sean is genuinely looking for is a way to extend his 5 minutes of fame into 15. Does anyone really believe that he needs a show like this to "find true love"? I just don't find this genuine malarkey to be believable at all. Just another producer driven adjective to try to make the show more authentic I guess.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    The only thing Sean is genuinely looking for is a way to extend his 5 minutes of fame into 15. Does anyone really believe that he needs a show like this to "find true love"? I just don't find this genuine malarkey to be believable at all. Just another producer driven adjective to try to make the show more authentic I guess.
    But do any of the leads need this show to find "true love"? Nope. So Sean's no different. I don't blame Sean for all the producer-driven BS they spew or make him spew.

And I don't think Sean has Hollywood aspirations. He has already said he can't act a lick and has zero plans of moving anywhere away from Dallas, unless of course he chooses someone and moves to where they are.

Also, Sean's primary job is not a fitness model. He does that very seldom now, mainly only for his buddy's fitness videos.
    jucamer, Midol and Babbred like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    But do any of the leads need this show to find "true love"? Nope. So Sean's no different. I don't blame Sean for all the producer-driven BS they spew or make him spew.

And I don't think Sean has Hollywood aspirations. He has already said he can't act a lick and has zero plans of moving anywhere away from Dallas, unless of course he chooses someone and moves to where they are.

Also, Sean's primary job is not a fitness model. He does that very seldom now, mainly only for his buddy's fitness videos.
    I read that he doesn't work out as much as he did. He still looks in great shape, he just isn't as bulky as he once was. I like him, he's not my type, but I think he has the chops to carry this show, and he hasn't had any love interest from this show or any other, that would give me pause for thought over his sincerity
    cubsfan55, Midol and Babbred like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post

That's pretty much my point. Sean is no different than any of the other leads, except that he is the most boring of them all to date. Therefore, what other reason to do this show than to extend his *fame*?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    That's pretty much my point. Sean is no different than any of the other leads, except that he is the most boring of them all to date. Therefore, what other reason to do this show than to extend his *fame*?
    Oh I find him a million times more interesting than Jake the Fake, Emily, Ben, Brad 2.0, and some of the earlier leads. He has said he did the show for the possibility of finding love. And if he didn't, at least he would have no regrets about turning it down and he would get to go to all these great places he wouldn't have otherwise. Jake did it for his 15 minutes. I believe Emily did too. Ben to promote his wine. Bob and Jesse to get laid. The list is endless. If Sean was more serious about extending his fame, he would be out on the publicity circuit constantly and doing all sorts of events, but he only did the P.R. required of him and now he is at work taking orders for the company like he does normally.

But I don't think we will agree on Sean ever. You don't like him. I can respect that. He's my favorite lead from this show.
    cubsfan55, jucamer and Babbred like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Closed Thread