Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep the conversation focused on Sean's search for true love () and not previous seasons. Thanks!
    mesachick likes this.

I don't know how sincere Sean really is. He did say several times after his first season that he had no interest at all at doing another stint on tv, yet lo and behold - he's the Bachelor lol. He also does have a "career" in sports modeling, so he could just be doing this for the exposure like so many of the models that come on this show do. Time will tell I suppose. This last episode was so boring that I actually fell asleep before the rose ceremony so I have no clue who he cut loose lol. Can someone tell me who he cut? Thanks! This just might be the first season of the show that I stop watching part way through. I sure hope the girl drama picks up, otherwise...
    Pandora2 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Mesachick, I can only remember 2 of the women he cut. I think there were three, though. The first was Diana, the mother of 2 from Salt Lake City who was a hair salon owner. The other was Brooke, the African-American lady who was wearing a bad wig the first night but on the second episode was wearing a lovely hairstyle, which I believe was her own hair and she looked great! She seemed very nice and I was wishing he would have kept her and gotten rid of either cray cray Amanda or Tierra with the furrow in her forehead. I was pretty sure Diana was going home b/c I get the feeling that Sean does not really want a ready-made family at this point in his life.

I don't know how sincere Sean really is. He did say several times after his first season that he had no interest at all at doing another stint on tv
    They all say that, and some have returned more than once.

I think he is sincere. He could chose someone, and break up like many others, or go on to marry them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Mesachick, I can only remember 2 of the women he cut. I think there were three, though. The first was Diana, the mother of 2 from Salt Lake City who was a hair salon owner. The other was Brooke, the African-American lady who was wearing a bad wig the first night but on the second episode was wearing a lovely hairstyle, which I believe was her own hair and she looked great! She seemed very nice and I was wishing he would have kept her and gotten rid of either cray cray Amanda or Tierra with the furrow in her forehead. I was pretty sure Diana was going home b/c I get the feeling that Sean does not really want a ready-made family at this point in his life.
    Thanks for filling me in!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Don't forget Katie (with the unfortunate cotton candy/brillo pad hair) left on her own early in the episode, long before the rose ceremony.
    NEPASue likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They all say that, and some have returned more than once.

I think he is sincere. He could chose someone, and break up like many others, or go on to marry them
    What will be telling is if he proposes to a final girl or not. He has stated that he will only propose once... that's how serious/sincere he is. Going the way of this show usually means a fail in terms of a relationship. Seems and odd choice for Sean if he's really so sincere/genuine, to go this route to find a wife.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    What will be telling is if he proposes to a final girl or not. He has stated that he will only propose once... that's how serious/sincere he is. Going the way of this show usually means a fail in terms of a relationship. Seems and odd choice for Sean if he's really so sincere/genuine, to go this route to find a wife.
    Yup, it will be telling. I guess I will watch it and see
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Many have said this, too. Jef said it, I believe Ben said it also but he proposed twice. So, I'm not sure if that's really telling or not. It'll be interesting to see how the season progresses, although I agree, so far, he's a snooze and the girls aren't much better. Even their drama so far has been boring. I like Sean, he's a nice guy, but I really don't think he has the chops to carry the show as the lead.
    NEPASue likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Yup a few have said it alright. But none of them have been touted as the "most genuine" or "most sincere". So shouldn't what he says be considered more believable? I don't buy into that at all. I think Sean is just like all the rest of them, except a duller version.
    NEPASue and JavaJo like this.

Closed Thread