Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

My favorites are Desiree and Leslie M.. I really enjoyed their conversations and Desiree's date, thought they had great chemistry and she isn't trying too hard which was so refreshing. I don't, however, like her one-sided bangs.. I just want to push them back every time I see her!
    cubsfan55, NEPASue and parrierajr like this.
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    A question...have any of the bachelor contestants ever refused to participate in the adventure date? When I saw the helicopter land on top of that building my heart sank when I realized Sarah was getting the adventure date. Usually they rappel off the building, in which case I would think you would need two hands to grasp the rope. But this was something different, a freefall, and they were strapped into harnesses. Still pretty scary, but not as much as rappelling, I would think. I am really afraid of heights and am pretty sure I wouldn't do it. But then again, I would never have been a contestant on this crazy show.
    Call me cynical, but what I suspect happened is that the girls were asked if they would participate in adventures and that is how they landed on that bit of info that Sarah gave Sean... that she was once denied the privilege of getting to zipline and that her daddy told her to find a man who would stand up for her when others could only see her limitations. The whole thing felt concocted to me.

I'm already stuck on Lesley and Desiree.

Both had instant chemistry with Sean...

Both have a good sense of humor...

Both are super cute...

Sean is doing a good job. I loved that he blushed when he was talking about his awkward conversation with Lesley. Adorable. I also liked how he admitted that he feels something for someone and then poof, along comes another and he feels something for her, and then again, and again! He's being honest. This season may end up being the closest we ever see to "reality." (Said by the cynical girl who thinks that the Sarah-Sean free fall was contrived. )
    NEPASue, navybelle, Coco46 and 7 others like this.

Des looks like Katie Holmes to me! Seems as sweet, too - I really liked her last night, and she and Sean really seemed to get along well.

I give him a lot of credit for not only how he handled the question about race, but also for his answer. He was believable, and open minded. Love that!!

Tierra sure is pretty, and if she only were as sweet as she's pretending to be, it would great. Unfortunately, she's fake sweet. That bugs me, and so does all the over-serving going on. I think it was Daniella who sounded loaded every time she spoke! I realize they're sitting around for hours with little to do, but I'd hope they'd be able to regulate themselves a little better.

Kristy ... well, she looked pretty in her pictures and I guess deserves to win that contract. Maybe I'll add more in her thread.... I just don't think she's there for Sean, but then again I didn't think Courtney was there for Ben either. It almost gives models a bad name!
    Midol and I'm here like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I really like Desiree. She has the sweet Jennifer Garner, down to earth, girl next door personality. Very natural, and she has a great chemistry with Sean.
    You say Jennifer Garner, I say Katie Holmes. At least, as a look-alike.
    Either way, she's one cute, sweet girl.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

OK, I'm super late chiming in, but Sean is only there to have a good time. He's never had an issue finding women, and I just don't sense any sincerity in his interactions with the ladies. Ultimately, he wants to land himself a role on the next "Punk'd" /practical joke reality show, as evidenced by his ill timed date prank. That said, I'll still be watching every week.
    mesachick likes this.

I think I must be the only person on this earth does not like Sean, there is just something about him from watching him on tv is that he comes off that he wants a PERFECT girl, perfect body, perfect face, perfect life (as evident of how proud he is of his parents being married for so long yadda, yadda) and he should be proud of that in this day and age...but not everyone is perfect I will still be watching to see how things play out because it is always interesting to see.
    NEPASue likes this.

Amanda is in need of some conditioning balm, but I think the producers purposely make her look crazy.
    NEPASue, navybelle and Cornholio like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I think I must be the only person on this earth does not like Sean, there is just something about him from watching him on tv is that he comes off that he wants a PERFECT girl, perfect body, perfect face, perfect life (as evident of how proud he is of his parents being married for so long yadda, yadda) and he should be proud of that in this day and age...but not everyone is perfect I will still be watching to see how things play out because it is always interesting to see.
    You aren't the only one lol. Just remember, he's a MAN (that kisses like a fish). I too am waiting for the drama. Even his *prank* was stupid and fell short of a laugh. Looks like we'll have to count on the women to provide the entertainment this season.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Amanda is in need of some conditioning balm, but I think the producers purposely make her look crazy.
    I didn't remember her, she just sort of appeared as a lump on the couch. Like I said - she is a production pick, not Sean's.He has way better taste
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I have to say I'm actually liking this season so far. I thought Sean would be as boring as Jake but he's definitely got more facets to him than they showed last season, which I'm pleasantly surprised about, and I'm starting to really like him.

I like Sarah but am getting tired of her talking about her arm all the time. If it's not an issue then don't talk about it all the time. I don't mean to sound crass but this is like Sadie's being a virgin and Danielle losing her fiance, etc., etc. I wish they'd stop beating us over the head about it already! I also find her very flat but maybe that's her monotone voice. She seems like a nice, intelligent gal, though.

Desiree was fun. She was a good sport and she and Sean seem to have some good chemistry going on.

Harlequin date - seriously (?!) but I guess I'd take that date over Brad's Red Cross PSA. I loved Selma's dress - that girl is gorgeous! But Catherine really had me cracking up. "I'm a vegan but I like the beef." Loved it! And she's gorgeous too. I loved her dress and hair at the rose ceremony cocktail party.

I actually like wedding dress girl (?Leslie?). She owned up to her mistake and she's got a quirky sense of humor like Catherine. It's nice to see Sean laughing and he seems to do that a lot with her.

I didn't care for how they showcased the diversity of this season. If it was a natural question then fine but that seemed so freakin' staged to me. I thought Sean's answer was great but it's not like we all don't know about the lawsuit that was brought against the show... IDK, it just seemed so obvious to me.

Oh yeah - and I hope Kacie watched this episode and remembers to put conditioner on her next shopping list. I can't remember any bachelorette whose hair has looked so hideous, though I'd put Amanda a close second. Her RC hair and dress were awful as well.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Closed Thread