Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Fleiss is really playing up the race card it has NOTHING to do with the girls it has to do with all the heat he has been getting in the last several years because of no diversity

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

She's nowhere near like Courtney.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Her dad's words of wisdom were about "finding a man"? I'm sorry, I don't like that. Nice girl, but her voice is going to get to me.
    Thank you! I thought about that last week. She does seem like a nice person, but she's a bit monotone and doesn't seem to have that much personality.

BTW, didn't she go into the helicopter first and then Sean followed her and sat to her left, but while in the air, she was on his left.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Regular

I think Kristy reminds me of Courtney. And duck and run, but I still like, Tierra I think she's super cute. Ashley and Jackie are cute too. Not feelin Catherine yet.

I really like Desiree. She has the sweet Jennifer Garner, down to earth, girl next door personality. Very natural, and she has a great chemistry with Sean.

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his thread.

There is also a short interview (go to site link for the video) with Sean, which I posted in his blog thread. His actual blog about tonight's show will probably be up tomorrow.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    She's nowhere near like Courtney.

Not yet anyway

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr View Post
    I think Kristy reminds me of Courtney. And duck and run, but I still like, Tierra I think she's super cute. Ashley and Jackie are cute too. Not feelin Catherine yet.
    I liked Kristy. She likes to laugh and have fun.I dont think she is like Courtney. That dubious distinction would have to go to Amanda, the producers pick to keep around.
    I think they picked that bloody awful yellow dress as well. I think Kacie looks a little desperate, I really wish we didn't have to have them back over and over. Her hair looked like she had a bump-it in it and that laugh( cackle) I think she is still on the "friends" list. But I am sure TPTB want to keep her around.
    Tierra can leave anytime, I think she is the one they call an ambulance for isn't she?

There are some very pretty girls, and some that look way too old for their age
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So Sean wants everyone to know that *he's a man*. There's our new drinking game! A real man doesn't have to tell you that he's one lol. And he kisses like a fish out of water - yuck!! Made me cringe to watch.

Dates were meh. Free falling? No that wasn't free falling lol. That was being let down on an apparatus at a set speed that was nowhere close to the speed you'd get by actually free falling. But you gotta be safe, just call it what it is. Sarah is pretty much like melba toast, so her and Sean seem a good match so far. The group date was not very exciting either. At least the girls provided some drama. Sean was just like a background prop, which since he does have a good body at least, he was good at being lol. I do like Ashley from DC though. She's cute. The model is way OTT for me. Kiarra (sp?) is going to blow soon I think. Des is just adorable. I would have rather this been the Bachelorette with her at the helm at this point.

I didn't even bother watching the scenes from next week. Hopefully the lady drama will start to pick up soon to keep me interested this season.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Her dad's words of wisdom were about "finding a man"? I'm sorry, I don't like that. Nice girl, but her voice is going to get to me.
    I thought it was me. Her voice grates on me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread