Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Tierra - B17 NO SPOILERS

FORT Fogey

Re: Tierra - B17 NO SPOILERS

They needed a Tierra villian because Sean is such a painfully boring bachelor. I've noticed that in every season they pick a Bachelor who I'm surprised about because I thought he was so boring and undesirable on The Bachelorette, the season has a terribly crazy villian. I was shocked they chose Jake to be a bachelor, and he brought is Vienna. I was shocked they chose Sean, and that brought us Tierra. Some seasons, they cast a great guy the entire audience wants to date. Some seasons, they choose a boring guy and cast a bunch of crazy women to make up for it.
    mesachick, ilja and I'm here like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Now I saw a picture in Instagram the other day of Tierra wearing an engagement ring. Now was that just for attention or to quote Selma, "is someone going to wife that?"
    Ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for bringing that back to my mind. Best quote this season, do far.

FORT Fogey

Isn't there a Tierra, (villain), every season, (excpet for Emily, who got special protection)? From my point of view, Tierra blew through Sean's season like a tornado, and turned it into a shambles. (I know this show is all about ratings). I still don't like that they called paramedics for Tierra, who was faking her health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    They needed a Tierra villian because Sean is such a painfully boring bachelor. I've noticed that in every season they pick a Bachelor who I'm surprised about because I thought he was so boring and undesirable on The Bachelorette, the season has a terribly crazy villian. I was shocked they chose Jake to be a bachelor, and he brought is Vienna. I was shocked they chose Sean, and that brought us Tierra. Some seasons, they cast a great guy the entire audience wants to date. Some seasons, they choose a boring guy and cast a bunch of crazy women to make up for it.
    So true! Sean is so boring, that they couldn't even find a very convincing/interesting villian to do the show lol. I sure hope TPTB will finally cast someone new and interesting for the next season.
    jaytwo likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Isn't there a Tierra, (villain), every season, (excpet for Emily, who got special protection)? From my point of view, Tierra blew through Sean's season like a tornado, and turned it into a shambles. (I know this show is all about ratings). I still don't like that they called paramedics for Tierra, who was faking her health issues.
    There is a villian every season...it's the degree of villiany that varies. Michele Money, Bentley, Tierra, Courtney, Vienna. Even Emily had Kalon of the "baggage".

Tierra reminds me the most of Vienna. Young, poor social skills (particularly with other females), manipulative with males and attention seeking. I must say that I am rather curious about her "fiance"...real or stunt engagement?
    Photobabe likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    There is a villian every season...it's the degree of villiany that varies. Michele Money, Bentley, Tierra, Courtney, Vienna. Even Emily had Kalon of the "baggage".

Tierra reminds me the most of Vienna. Young, poor social skills (particularly with other females), manipulative with males and attention seeking. I must say that I am rather curious about her "fiance"...real or stunt engagement?
    I liked Kalon!

Yes, they have one every season, its a shame more time wasn't dedicated to Catherine, Lindsay and Des. Ashlee had a fair bit of screen time. I am looking forward to next week though- I have enjoyed this season more than I thought I would.
    BTW and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I liked Kalon!

Yes, they have one every season, its a shame more time wasn't dedicated to Catherine, Lindsay and Des. Ashlee had a fair bit of screen time. I am looking forward to next week though- I have enjoyed this season more than I thought I would.
    Thats why I watch reality tv... for the crazy people. One truly has to BE crazy to join it. The idea to find somebody on a dating show... fall crazy... head over heels in love... within a few weeks... and within those few weeks... they get very little time getting to know each other.... IS CRAZY! Its just laughable!!! The houseguests actually get to know each other better (since they spend more time together).

For me... this season didn't have enough crazy people on it. The girls seems to mostly get along with each other. NO DOUBT we will be seeing more of Tierra on BP. NOWAY am I believing that she's engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Thats why I watch reality tv... for the crazy people. One truly has to BE crazy to join it. The idea to find somebody on a dating show... fall crazy... head over heels in love... within a few weeks... and within those few weeks... they get very little time getting to know each other.... IS CRAZY! Its just laughable!!! The houseguests actually get to know each other better (since they spend more time together).

For me... this season didn't have enough crazy people on it. The girls seems to mostly get along with each other. NO DOUBT we will be seeing more of Tierra on BP. NOWAY am I believing that she's engaged.
    I don't think she is either, but who knows - maybe that was a dig at Selma. I am pretty sure no one cares what she does. Its been boring* this show* for sometime. I think they really need to change the lines they alllllllllllllllll say, & the crazies getting all the time . Some of the time , that's fine
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I liked Kalon!

I didn't mind him either. Not someone I would want to date but I could see the disdaid he had for Emily. He so did not want to be there and I'm sure they wouldn't let him go, but kept him until he could be righteously booted by the saintly, mama bear Emily.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for bringing that back to my mind. Best quote this season, do far.
    Lesley has left me with some fantastically memorable quotes, the most recent being her reaction to getting a one on one date with Sean. She says they could be stuck in a closet for all she cared - they could even have their date on Tierra's cot...

I think I saw Tierra flick a bug off that cot when she first rolled it out. Maybe that explains those welts we saw on her left arm. Anyone else notice them? It could be that she reacts pretty badly to bug bites, so that's why she was bummed Sean wasn't taking her on a water date.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast