Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Tierra - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Tierra - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by sunny73 View Post
    Maybe its just me but I felt like her looks changed from moment to moment - sometimes really attractive, other times not that pretty at all! I also felt that way about the two 'models'. I was surprised he responded so well to her because she is wearing so much makeup and wants to be the vamp, not the cutie. That said, maybe she listens well because he said she was so sweet...maybe she figures out early that if he wants sweet she'll add the sugar when he's around!
    I so agree Sunny- when she first got out of the limo I thought she was stunning but as the evening drew on she really was not. It reminded of that Seinfeld episode.
    Shoepie, NEPASue, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

When I looked at the pictures before the show started I did not like her looks or vibe (from expression and eyes). And that proved to be a very accurate first impression!

You are so right!!!! Britney Spears (IMHO) is pretty, but not beautiful. Again, how many of these girls are natural anyway? Hair extensions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MeanestMomEver View Post
    She looks like a brunette Britney Spears

Why is her jewellery so big .The cross( which I have nothing against) is too big , same with those horrid white earrings she wore last week .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

She comes across as very insecure. She think she isn't, but she gives off a very strong vibe of insecurity.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Regular

All I can say is wow...she managed to get a rose despite it being known she was flirting with some guy at an airport...oh woah is Tierra! How long can she cry her way through another rose ceremony? This is a classic example of love is *blind*.

FORT Regular

This should be a lesson to any future bachelors, that if they don't want drama and negativity in their lives, then no matter how attractive and nice a woman may be, if you get warnings, run! Being nice to Sean's face was just one side of Tierra, but her true colors came out with her treatment of the girls and faking her injuries. She knew that by not warming up afterwards that her body would go into some kind of hypothermia state.

When the rose-colored glasses come off, then watch out, cause these girls just mean drama.
    NEPASue likes this.

Does anyone know what's up with the dent on Tierra's forehead? Some friends were speculating that she probably hurt herself trying to get attention from a guy at some point in her past.
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey

Ugh.

I'm really disappointed in Tierra. She is going to have to pick it up. She must be slipping if no one has posted anything about her since yesterday.

Hey Courtney or even Vienna, call her, please. She needs some tips.
    AZChristian and Photobabe like this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast