Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Selma - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Selma - B17 NO SPOILERS

Okay, just finished Tuesday nights epi. Not a huge Selma fan, but I'd rather her than Tierra. But then of course what drama would we see!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    She's playing a game with him. This is a quote she made to People.com

The Bachelor's Selma Alameri: Tierra Has Sean 'So Fooled' - The Bachelor, TV News, Sean Lowe : People.com
    Thanks for posting that article.

Looking at the photos.... Sean has Skinny eyes, Selma looks lovely, and Tiera looks like she needs some sleep. If I had to choose who I think is the older woman, I would definitely say Tierra.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Regular

I was surprised Sean let Selma go because of how well their one on one went. Also because she went out on a major limb kissing him on tv. The fact that he eliminated her right after that will be cause for a lot of flak in her conservative community.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

It was her stubbornness and not wanting to be open to compromise. In that last sit-down when she went for the kiss, this was revealed.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

That's the thing though Pangaeus, I don't think Selma was going out on a limb by getting a fish kiss on tv. It just revealed that she was playing a game with him, and he wasn't wanting to play.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I don't really care whether Selma was playing Sean or not about her reluctance to kiss him but I just hope that Sean did not send her home b/c she refused to do the Polar Bear plunge. Even if she did come off as high maintenance and whiny, in reality there is a risk of hypothermia. I'm not sure I would want to assume that risk for anyone, let alone Sean. He didn't seem all too happy that she refused and even when she asked him if he was angry with her, he kept trying to change her mind. Not cool, imho.
    NEPASue, mesachick and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaeus View Post
    I was surprised Sean let Selma go because of how well their one on one went. Also because she went out on a major limb kissing him on tv. The fact that he eliminated her right after that will be cause for a lot of flak in her conservative community.
    Hm, I think if there is any flack, it will be because of the way she dressed and acted on TV.. Not kissing is one thing, but Muslim women like Selma, unfortunately /sadly have been killed for less than that.I am amazed she went on the show, knowing kissing is a big part of this show. I doubt she would ever have taken Sean home, or any other guy from TV land. There is a report that it was to help her career.

I don't really care whether Selma was playing Sean or not about her reluctance to kiss him but I just hope that Sean did not send her home b/c she refused to do the Polar Bear plunge. Even if she did come off as high maintenance and whiny, in reality there is a risk of hypothermia. I'm not sure I would want to assume that risk for anyone, let alone Sean. He didn't seem all too happy that she refused and even when she asked him if he was angry with her, he kept trying to change her mind. Not cool, imho.
    No, not cool I don't think this is why she was sent home, I don't think there was much between them quite honestly
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-09-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Selma is apparently dating Arie. Wow , that guy really gets around. He also wanted Ashlee to be the next bachelorette
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Selma is apparently dating Arie. Wow , that guy really gets around. He also wanted Ashlee to be the next bachelorette
    FM they didn't last they only ended up dating about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    FM they didn't last they only ended up dating about a week.

Maybe she wouldn't kiss him either
    ness, NEPASue and ilja like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast