Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Selma - B17 NO SPOILERS

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Selma - B17 NO SPOILERS

To quote Leslie H: "Holy Moly Batman!" Is Selma a tease, or what? She can't kiss Sean on national TV, but she can wear skin tight clothes, I'm pretty sure she has implants, and she lays all over Sean with her arms pretty much in his crotch. But no kissing! Because that would be crossing the line.

In Sean's blog, he said Selma fell asleep on the plane ride to Joshua Tree. She gets a coveted 1-1 date that most of the others would about kill for, the plane ride is probably 1-1.5 hours long (it's 2.5 hours by car from LA), and she can't take advantage of the precious time she got? Wow! I don't dislike her, but either she's playing a game to try to lure him, or she is more interested in the experience than in Sean. JMTC.
    mesachick, Coco46, ilja and 3 others like this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I'm guessing its the experience. She didn't look all that in to him. She just dangled the carrot enough to keep him interested so she could go more places. I found her *excuse* so odd. It definitely flew in the face of how she dresses.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Wasn't there a girl a few seasons back who wouldn't kiss the lead, and it ended up backfiring on her? I am not sure if that was due to religious reasons or not, but I remember it being a similar storyline.
    jucamer likes this.

I don't remember that, but someone will lol. I remember the girl that didn't stop to say hi to the when she got out of the limo, and went straight inside. I think it was with Ben. She was sent home because of it.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Wasn't there a girl a few seasons back who wouldn't kiss the lead, and it ended up backfiring on her? I am not sure if that was due to religious reasons or not, but I remember it being a similar storyline.
    Yes, that was Jake's season I think. I don't remember her name. It wasn't for religious reasons, she just wouldn't kiss him( she had a lucky escape )
    NEPASue, mesachick and Coco46 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

That's for sure. *shudder* Yes, she was quite the tease if I recall, and then when she realized Jake liked the girls who were willing to put out, it was too little too late.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Okay, it was driving me crazy so I went back to Jake's season to check and it was a 29 y.o. nanny named Elizabeth from Nebraska. She was quite pretty but like others have said, quite the tease.

Nobody else has brought this up yet - am I the only one that finds it weird that on the "cheat sheet" on the ABC page, the symbol was filled in that she was engaged before? She never made it to be married though. Just kind of interesting...

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Welcome to posting hermoine4586! It seems as though Selma is one of those puzzles that will keep us guessing and the Bachelor (name doesn't matter) panting. At the moment I see her as a tease first class and that is a compliment since she is competing with another tease of some magnitude - Tierra.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yes that's her ECM. I don't think Selma is as much of tease. I know Muslims that dress like she does( they were our neighbours) but there is barely any PDA.

Or, I could be 100% wrong about her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast