Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Sarah - B17 NO SPOILERS

Sarah - B17 NO SPOILERS

Hometown: Evergreen, CO

What was your college experience like?
    Finding the right college was tough for me. I tried fitting in several university "type" colleges - even rushed for a sorority. But it wasn't a fit for me - so I transferred to art school.

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind?
    I have a 2-yr. old French Bulldog named Leo, after lion - not Leonardo Dicaprio - although he's incredibly handsome. Leo's not just a pet, he's my son! He even comes to work with me everyday.

I love it when my date...
    Compliments me!!! - Guys are forgetting how important it is to tell a girl how she looks! She spent a long time getting ready for you. Tell her you notice!!! Calls me rather than texts, plans the whole date without asking me anything. Gets creative, teaches me something new, shows me who he really is. talks and initiates great conversation.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Sarah - B17 NO SPOILERS

She has really pretty eyes, and is striking. I'm just not sure on her yet, and whether or not Sean is really into her....

FORT Fogey

I didnt see anything compelling about her. Her voice is annoying and she puts a lot of emphasis in only having one arm. She is missing half of one arm and more importantly a hand. Not feeling her at all.

She is boooooring as all heck. No personality to speak of. Watch her be the next Bachelorette... LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think its nice they gave her a chance. I hate when she says thank you, she sounds fake. No chemistry, Sean is polite (as any of them would be) she is a producers pick imo

She is boooooring as all heck. No personality to speak of. Watch her be the next Bachelorette... LOL
    She does look a little like the last one
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think its nice they gave her a chance. I hate when she says thank you, she sounds fake. No chemistry, Sean is polite (as any of them would be) she is a producers pick imo

She does look a little like the last one

Will he feel obligated to keep her around because of her having only one arm? He doesn't want to look like the sort of guy who couldn't be with a person disabled.

Her voice reminds me of Courtney from the past season. She just doesn't seem to have the crazy personality of Courtney.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Will he feel obligated to keep her around because of her having only one arm? He doesn't want to look like the sort of guy who couldn't be with a person disabled.

Her voice reminds me of Courtney from the past season. She just doesn't seem to have the crazy personality of Courtney.

I dont think Sean will keep her around if there is no connection, but its a long season, with lots of girls to date. She would get lost on a group date, thats my feeling about her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree. I think she'll be swallowed up and spit out by the other girls on a group date.
    BTW likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Sean is being kind to Sarah. Getting roses will help her with her self-esteem. Sean will likely eventually tell Sarah that he had better connections with some of the other women.
    NEPASue likes this.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Not having an arm is difficult, but it looks like she does fairly well without one. Took some guts to go on this show.

Without question, that voice is a bigger handicap. Trying to picture her talking to Leo would be a great cure for someone attracted to her. She is quite pretty.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast