Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Sarah - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Sarah - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Not having an arm is difficult, but it looks like she does fairly well without one. Took some guts to go on this show.

Without question, that voice is a bigger handicap. Trying to picture her talking to Leo would be a great cure for someone attracted to her. She is quite pretty.
    I agree, it did take guts. It doesn't make her voice any less grating. I was so happy to see the dog. I think Sean ( who was running with Leo ) was happy to see him as well

Good to see 'you' again btw
    Anemic Dog and NEPASue like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wonder why she doesn't have a prosthesis. The advances they have made with them is remarkable.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I felt badly for Sarah, up to a point. I honestly feel she's going to be one of those girls at the WTA who says that being on the show was a positive experience, and she'll thank Sean for that. Sean was good to her. He admired how gracefully she handled her disability and he enjoyed her company, but there just wasn't any spark. However, she came away knowing that she can propel down buildings, go out on a roller derby floor, and plunge into ice cold water. While watching the show, she's likely realized that those shining moments define her better than some of her brief whiny (but understandable) moments did, and I'm betting she's going to tell Sean she is going to strive to be that more confident and positive person... who is ready to find love... again... of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I felt badly for Sarah, up to a point. I honestly feel she's going to be one of those girls at the WTA who says that being on the show was a positive experience, and she'll thank Sean for that. Sean was good to her. He admired how gracefully she handled her disability and he enjoyed her company, but there just wasn't any spark. However, she came away knowing that she can propel down buildings, go out on a roller derby floor, and plunge into ice cold water. While watching the show, she's likely realized that those shining moments define her better than some of her brief whiny (but understandable) moments did, and I'm betting she's going to tell Sean she is going to strive to be that more confident and positive person... who is ready to find love... again... of course.
    Yes, those are my thoughts . Well said BB!
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I never found Sara compelling. I saw no spark or humor in her. Not necessarily a bad thing, it just did not draw me to her. I am suprised she made it as far as she did.
    I'm here likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12