Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Lindsay - B17 NO SPOILERS

Lindsay - B17 NO SPOILERS

Hometown: Fort Bragg, NC

Would you describe yourself more as "the party-starter," "the wingman," or "the laid back one"?
    I honestly thing I am a bit of all three but if I must pick one I am "the party starter." It is important to me that everyone has fun .

What's your worst date memory?
    I got sent on a blind date with an old man!

What is the most romantic present you have given? Why?
    I made my ex-boyfriend a drawing book when he studied abroad becauese he loves to draw. He loved it!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Lindsay - B17 NO SPOILERS

Isn't she the one that showed up in the wedding dress...if so don't like her...but apparently he does

Yes but she seems really sweet.
    BTW likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

I think she thought it would be funny and I applauded her for doing something so bold and out there. I think as the night wore on she must have wished she'd chosen a less poufy dress that she didn't have to lift around!!! She's the kind of girl that a guy either 'gets' or just doesn't get her humor. I knew he got the joke in the beginning and that he connected with it in a good way - but then after their 1-1 time he seemed disappointed and she certainly wasn't at her best. I was surprised he gave her a pass but hey, maybe she never drinks and she's a lightweight, and he understood that. If it happens again, though, from what we know about Sean I think he'll let her go.

Perhaps she shoud have consulted the "Bridal Designer" about her dress selection ? Seriously, I thought the entrance in the dress was funny ... but it all lost a lot of appeal when she got so overly (sloppy) tipsy.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

You would think these ladies would learn to just sip their wine. Oh, well. I know it is a long, first night and the producers encourage all the crazy to come out. Best way they know to make it happen....booze!!!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Maybe they should implement the two drink max like on Millionaire Matchmaker! Though, what fun would that be!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    You would think these ladies would learn to just sip their wine. Oh, well. I know it is a long, first night and the producers encourage all the crazy to come out. Best way they know to make it happen....booze!!!
    Coco46 likes this.

I really like Lindsay. A lot of people have said they think she is too young for Sean, but he is only a few years older and she is old enough to be in a serious relationship. They are both in their mid to late twenties. I think their families would really get along well and they seem to have common values. The only problem may be that she is just too much for him to keep up with! If he doesn't pick her, I'd love to see her as the Bachelorette! She would be a blast! And definitely has the energy level to handle it!
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I really like Lindsay. A lot of people have said they think she is too young for Sean, but he is only a few years older and she is old enough to be in a serious relationship. They are both in their mid to late twenties. I think their families would really get along well and they seem to have common values. The only problem may be that she is just too much for him to keep up with! If he doesn't pick her, I'd love to see her as the Bachelorette! She would be a blast! And definitely has the energy level to handle it!
    Chronologically she's not too young, but in maturity level she still seems too childish.
    She grates on my nerves bad. She just seems to think she's too darned cute for words all the time. But it's Sean's decision, not mine.
    I'm not sure I could tolerate a whole season of her.
    Cornholio and Midol like this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

She made it to F2 and her thread is still on page one. Other than her nice family, I don't see what she has to offer. I would not feel this way if she were an actual teacher rather than a substitute or had even expressed an interest in becoming an actual teacher... to be clear, where I live subs are on call and come in to babysit a classroom if the teachers are out sick or at a conference and are paid $100 less taxes for this per day and are not paid for days they don't work. There are many, many subs on the call list due to the economy so subs here work maybe 2 or 3 days a week tops if they are good and requested. She most likely would be much better off with a steady hourly job (like a Starbucks barista) that offers health insurance and more hours. Unless the situation is different where she lives. Obviously, as she said, her schedule is clear and she can move to Dallas.

I have a hard time respecting someone her age who does not seem to have any goals, interests or passions and does not want to make her own way in life. If she wins, Sean is looking for a breeder who will go along with him on everything down to eating bugs. If she doesn't win, how could she be Bachelorette? I don't think her looks and personality are enough to make her a prize.

Maybe I fast-forwarded during a part where she says she is a sub because she enjoys the days off, which give her the time she needs to <insert passion here - skydive, sing, travel, sort her stamp collection, write the great American novel, sell dolls on ebay.....> If I missed this, apologies and someone please set me straight!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast