Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Lindsay - B17 NO SPOILERS

FORT Fogey

Re: Lindsay - B17 NO SPOILERS

I barely know who this girl is!

Really really really not feeling it with Lindsey. I don't get the attraction at all! And Lindsey and Catherine seem like VERY different women, so it's hard to believe he is actually torn between the two.

TBH I think he's in love with Catherine and I think he will propose to her and I think the stuff that sounds like he's in a serious quandary is being pulled out of him by TPTB. I just can't wrap my head around any real connection between them; Lindsey just seems vacant to me. "...So if you WERE interested in a lifetime commitment with Lindsey, why do you think you might feel that way??" We do know they're pretty crafty editors on this show.

Unless Sean likes the idea of marrying someone who is young and inexperienced and grooming her into a wife... which wouldn't be so hard to believe if he weren't also interested in Catherine.

It's very bizarre to me, but I'm really just hoping Lindsey will fade away. She seems very sweet, but really -- that's about it.
    Kip likes this.

I don't know her.I think she seems very sweet. But for all I know, she could be another bunny boiler. I do think they have hidden the F2 very well, but almost to the point we dont know them -OTOH I suppose Sean does. We know they have talked a heck of a lot more than we have seen. I get the feeling he loves Cat, but I am not betting the farm on it. Not this season
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've been waiting & hoping for Lindsay to go home since the beginning. So I'm hoping for a Catherine F1. Every time I feel this way it seems that the one I don't like ends up winning though, so I don't have much faith in my hope.
    Sean obviously sees something in Lindsay I don't, or I see something he doesn't. Her voice grates on me to the point I have to mute if she's on for a while. She talks like she's talking to a 3 year old in a dopey voice. I also just don't see any maturity in her. She seems nice enough, but it's like she needs 5 years to grow up.

This season what TPTB are giving us all seems to be misleading. I see a lot that points to Catherine, but that could just be wishful thinking, me seeing what I want to see.
    Pandora2 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I see the signs pointing toward Catherine, as well. I won't be sad, however, if Lindsay is the last one standing. They both have strong families and seem to want the same for their potential family. They do have fun together and there is chemistry between them. I would be surprised if he chooses her, but not sad.
    icreality and Baby's Breath like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

How is it possible to agree with two opposing viewpoint posts but I do. Well I don't agree with everything each of you said but I am one that expects my chosen one to not be the chosen one. I'm all about Catherine but there is a part of me that believes Lindsay would better fit into Sean's dream picture of his perfect wife and mother of his children.

But then I realize that Lindsay has a lot of growing to do and I'm not sure how much she will change between now and then.

Of course, there is the possible NY dream of Catherine's (if that is still a dream of hers) and I don't want her to give up on that dream if it's important to her.

I do really like them both and hope whoever he chooses that they both agree to a loooooooooong engagement aka going bachsteady. That way Lindsay would have more time to grow up and Catherine would have more time to achieve her NY dream.
    Shoepie, cubsfan55 and AZChristian like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

going bachsteady NEW PHRASE, everyone! I like it. From now on, all the F1s and Bach/ette are going bachsteady until shown otherwise. Good Wordsmithing, ilja!
    ilja likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    How is it possible to agree with two opposing viewpoint posts but I do. Well I don't agree with everything each of you said but I am one that expects my chosen one to not be the chosen one. I'm all about Catherine but there is a part of me that believes Lindsay would better fit into Sean's dream picture of his perfect wife and mother of his children.

But then I realize that Lindsay has a lot of growing to do and I'm not sure how much she will change between now and then.

Of course, there is the possible NY dream of Catherine's (if that is still a dream of hers) and I don't want her to give up on that dream if it's important to her.

I do really like them both and hope whoever he chooses that they both agree to a loooooooooong engagement aka going bachsteady. That way Lindsay would have more time to grow up and Catherine would have more time to achieve her NY dream.
    I like it...bachsteady. I prefer Cat for Sean, but, I don't mind Lindsey either. She seems sweet and fun, but, a little young...and the voice kind of annoys me. I think Lindsey and AshLee were the better fit on paper for Sean, but, we all know, the heart wants what the heart wants...and let's face it, look how AshLee turned out! I'm rooting for Cat...I wish I could hang out with her too...and Lesley!
    umngirl and ilja like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

If Lindsay was a few years older or Sean was a few years younger, I could see them being a good match IRL. I mean, they match up well on paper in many areas, but I feel like something is missing between them. I just don't see "it." But I don't always see the connection between the lead and their chosen one so I could just be missing it. I do see "it" with Catherine and that's why I'm hoping he picks her. With that said, if he picked Lindsay I would be happy for them.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    If Lindsay was a few years older or Sean was a few years younger, I could see them being a good match IRL. I mean, they match up well on paper in many areas, but I feel like something is missing between them. I just don't see "it." But I don't always see the connection between the lead and their chosen one so I could just be missing it. I do see "it" with Catherine and that's why I'm hoping he picks her. With that said, if he picked Lindsay I would be happy for them.
    Usually, when I don't see it, it's because it isn't there....or at least, not for long!
    Need40winks and umngirl like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast