Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Eastcoastmom
  • 2 Post By navybelle

Thread: Kristy - B17 NO SPOILERS

Kristy - B17 NO SPOILERS

Hometown: Darien, WI

What are your top 3 all-time favorite movies?
    1. Something's Gotta Give
    2. Dirty Dancing
    3. Father of the Bride

Do you prefer team sports or solo sports, and why?
    Solo - because I like to control my own destiny. However, from a business standpoint - I love working as a team.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
    My ideas are endless, I imagine exotic places, where love literally fills the air. I picture me and my date, exploring a tropical city, doing crazy adventurous things - all about the romantic paradise setting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Kristy - B17 NO SPOILERS

Is it me or does this girl look like she is at least 35? Totally shocked when her age flashed across the screen.
    jucamer likes this.

I haven't watched last nights episode yet due to a glitch with my DVR, but in this photo, she looks like a female version of Jack Nickolson's Joker.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Please don't make Wisconsinites look stupid. Please don't make Wisconsinites look stupid. Please don't make Wisconsinites look stupid.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I have been trying so hard to figure out where I've seen Kristy before, ever since I first spotted her picture on the website. I knew I had seen her, and I'm in Wisconsin, so was really racking my brain. It finally hit me that she was a contestant in a Milwaukee radio station's Rock Girl pageant, and was a finalist but didn't actually win to become the station's 2011 Rock Girl (awww). I remember thinking she was the prettiest of all the girls, so I wondered why they didn't pick her. The video clips of the contest show the girls humping a Harley Davidson with bikinis on, flipping their hair around, hitting a punching bag, strutting around, etc. - very classy as you'd expect of a radio station event. Hope it's okay if I try to include some pictures to show everyone..... if not, someone will let me know, I'm sure!

On last night's show, by getting so excited about the modeling challenge on the group date, and going a bit overboard reacting to it, I thought she looked immature. She also didn't seem very interested in Sean.

Maybe this is the break she was looking for, for her career.
    In the group shot, she's the third from the left. The other picture is from a semi-final to get to the event.
    kristy.jpgkristy1.jpg
    scoot13 and jucamer like this.

Closed Thread