Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Desiree - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Desiree - B17 NO SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    How do you find these things out, Fanny Mare? Your post made my laugh. Thanks, I needed that today.

Desiree was a nice girl who had an appreciation for the little things in life because of her upbringing. I admired that about her... but what I admired even more was the shine in her hair. I wish I were so blessed!
    There is an interview with her online - NO spoilers

Also an outtake of Sean and Selma, he cannot drive his big guy car and the two of them are laughing out loud!( the handbrake was on) I wish we got to see these scenes, but no, Tierra is what we get.

Beside that video is Sean at the MTA, and he is giving Kalon you know what, for putting down Emily and her child.

Emily says Sean is confident but not cocky. Funny she started tweeting him again before the show started. Maybe just to wish him well, only the leads know what this is really like.
    I am glad you had a laugh, this whole thread was getting way way too serious
    ilja and Baby's Breath like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    ... but what I admired even more was the shine in her hair. I wish I were so blessed!
    Baby's Breath, that was so sweet.
    (P.S. I don't know what kind of hair you have, but have you ever tried rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar now and then? That can give a nice shine. But the stuff that works best for me, hands down, is Moroccan Oil. And I mean the real deal, not some wanna-be substitute. It is amaaaazing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Also an outtake of Sean and Selma, he cannot drive his big guy car and the two of them are laughing out loud!(the handbrake was on) I wish we got to see these scenes, but no, Tierra is what we get.

I am glad you had a laugh, this whole thread was getting way way too serious.
    Fanny Mare, I'll drink to that -- aaaaand that, too!
    NEPASue and Baby's Breath like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

LOL. Cheers!
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'd be OK with Desiree as the next Bachelorette. She seemed likable and relatively normal and I found her pretty interesting. I'd also like to see Lesley; I thought she was fun and smart.

But my fear is that they'll talk AshLee into it, for the drama. Or maybe Sarah because TPTB are convinced that she's a sympathetic character and they want to catch one of the loser guys making nasty remarks about her missing arm.
    NEPASue likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I'd be OK with Desiree as the next Bachelorette. She seemed likable and relatively normal and I found her pretty interesting. I'd also like to see Lesley; I thought she was fun and smart.

But my fear is that they'll talk AshLee into it, for the drama. Or maybe Sarah because TPTB are convinced that she's a sympathetic character and they want to catch one of the loser guys making nasty remarks about her missing arm.
    I say, none of the above. Get a new face for Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I totally agree, I just don't think it will ever happen. The retreads come in with some degree of celebrity and that causes the women (and probably men) to develop serious obsessions before they even show up at the mansion. All good for ratings, which is really all that matters. But I would absolutely like to see a little new blood!
    NEPASue likes this.

Well if we are forced to watch another retread courtesy of the non listening Fleiss, then I believe Des is the one to go with. Apparently so do the majority of other people. According to Chris Harrison, Des is the front runner based on fan opinion. Go Des!
    angelic_one2002 and NEPASue like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Now that I might watch. A retread? no chance. I don't mind a Monday night free
    -Andy Rooney-

Please move the discussion back to Desiree. I'm sure we'll be apprised of the next Bachelorette in two to three weeks. Don't hold your breath hoping for a favorite, though.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I agree...I am sick of the retreads...give us someone new & exciting

Closed Thread