Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Desiree - B17 NO SPOILERS

Re: Desiree - B17 NO SPOILERS

Based on next week previews, it looks like her doosher brother ruins it for her. I like her a lot. Sean probably doesnt deserve her.
    mesachick likes this.

As I said watching episode 5 I am sure it is Desiree he wants. When she did not act the way Sean wanted, she was a bit insecure at the rose ceremony "party", all of a sudden he was not sure his wife was there blablabla. I think it was all about her. Then the next week she was the first one on one date. They hit it off, she reassured him and all was good and he was back to being happy go lucky.

Only thing is why does he feel the need to be so kissy, touchy with all the girls? Even on the 3 on 1 he had to lick them all. I like her the most so not sure if I want her to be the one.

Oh and what is going on with her brother?

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek View Post
    Based on next week previews, it looks like her doosher brother ruins it for her. I like her a lot. Sean probably doesnt deserve her.
    Exactly. And thinking about it, her brother is right. Look at Sean. I think he knew Desiree was the one for him very erly one, but he is acting like a playboy. Sean was not happy. After all that arse licking it must be hard to be back on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek View Post
    If one family member can mess a whole relationship, then there never was one.
    cavendish, NEPASue, Coco46 and 2 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm far from being an expert on this show, but I used to watch regularly back in the earliest seasons. The vibe I'm getting from what I see described here is much like Trista's season where she had decided on Ryan early on, but it was made to look like she would pick Charlie. For that reason, my guess is Catherine for F1. No clue as to the rest of the order of finish for the others.
    umngirl likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    In a normal dating world, I would agree with you. Not that I disagree, but, in this unrealistic environment, where the Bachelor is dating 4 girls with split time, and forced to make "cuts", I think he could get scared off.
    Its not right. In a normal dating world, he would be dating just her, and likely would have had the time for him and her family to know each other better.
    I think to your point, if one discussion, one date, one meeting of the family that may not go perfectly, can ruin a relationship, then, the process is obviously flawed--which is why I continue to watch this fantasy trainwreck of a show.
    angelic_one2002 and mesachick like this.

Good point Pip - plus sticking to the realistic part... it's not like Sean has a real relationship with any of the girls anyway. A real relationship takes a long time to cultivate, not the about one week of total time they actually spend together. Yes, the show is very flawed, and very much a fantasy train wreck lol.
    BTW likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I'm far from being an expert on this show, but I used to watch regularly back in the earliest seasons. The vibe I'm getting from what I see described here is much like Trista's season where she had decided on Ryan early on, but it was made to look like she would pick Charlie. For that reason, my guess is Catherine for F1. No clue as to the rest of the order of finish for the others.
    I would so like that .
    NEPASue, Coco46 and icreality like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    M definitely in agreement with you. I do think Des will last another week if not til the final two. And what a good final two that would be with Des and Catherine. That's really a can't lose situation to me.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't know about that. It's pretty miserable when a family member doesn't like you. It's one of the reasons I got a divorce from my first husband. When you have a momma's boy and she's butting into every aspect of your marriage, it takes its toll....no matter how hard you try to make it work. It just becomes exhausting and miserable.
    mesachick likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread